等等 我能把钱给你吗?
Wait, wait Can I pay you back for this?
不 不 不
No, no, no
那个 警长 等等 请等一下
Uh, Sheriff, Sheriff Wait, wait, wait. Please
拍张照片 可以吗?
A picture. A picture?
好的
Okay
准备好了吗?-稍等 稍等
Ready? -Hold on. Hold on
笑一个
Smile
爱丁顿最后一个好人! 谢谢你 警长!
女士们先生们 各位请注意
Ladies and gentlemen what have you
这位是塞维利亚县的警长乔·克罗斯
this is Joe Cross sheriff of Sevilla County
首先请允许我说明 我有哮喘病
And, first off, allow me to say that I'm asthmatic
我知道 谁在乎呢?
I know. Who cares?
但我确实觉得戴着这些口罩很难呼吸 明白吗?
But I do find it very difficult to breathe in these masks. Okay?
其次 爱丁顿根本没有新冠疫情
Now, second off there is no Covid in Eddington
整个塞维利亚县都没有病例
There's no Covid in Sevilla County
可我们市长和州长推动的州政♥府♥命令
yet a state mandate pushed by our mayor and his governor
却让我连购买♥♥食物
says that I cannot shop for food
都要冒着哮喘发作的风险
without risking an asthma attack
而你无法行使选择的自♥由♥
And you cannot exercise your freedom of choice
否则就会面临公开羞辱
without being, you know, uh publicly shamed
因...
Bec...
因为我刚才目睹的一切...
Because what I just saw just... ...a moment ago...
啊...
Uh...
我的意思是...
I mean, I just...
怎么...我们怎会变成这样?
How... How did we get here?
更糟的是 这值得吗?
Okay? And even worse, is it worth it?
为对抗一个根本没到来的病毒
Is it worth it to combat a virus that isn't even here
付出与邻里家人为敌的代价
at the cost of being at war with your neighbors
真的值得吗?
and your... your family?
因为...这就是社区的意义 不是吗?
Because that... that's what community is, isn't it?
这是一个大家庭 明白吗?
It's a family. Okay?
因为你既可以毁掉一个人的一天
Because you can ruin a man's day
也可以选择做正确的事 保持善意
or you can do the right thing and you can be kind
从而解放他的心灵
and you can free his heart
我们需要彼此解放心灵
We need to free each other's hearts
这就是我竞选市长的原因
And that's why I'm running for mayor
爱丁顿市的市长
Mayor of Eddington
他刚才说的是我想的那个意思吗?
Did he just say what I think he said?
我 啊 已经担任本县警长七年了
I have, uh, served this county as sheriff for seven years
能为您服务是我的荣幸 我也将倍感荣幸
and it has been my honor and I would be honored
担任市长一职
to serve you as mayor
喂
Hey
是啊 没错 -你会没事的
Yeah, right -You're going to be okay
好了 又来一个
Okay, here comes another one
三个警♥察♥对付我一个
Three cops for one guy
开始吧
Here we go
警长 这是真的吗?
Sheriff, this for real?
是的 好了 我们得把耽误的时间补回来 这是谁?
Yes. All right, we got to make up for lost time. Who's this?
他白天喝酒 醉驾
A day drinker. OWI
我不会再说了 因为第一:
I'm not gonna tell you any more because one:
我没这个义务
I don't have to
第二:你想干什么就干什么
and two: you're gonna do whatever shit you're gonna do
哇 你喝了多少啊 小子?
Wow. How much did you drink, kid?
啊 说实话 悄悄告诉你
Um, honestly, low-key
还没多到让你把我关进来的程度
not enough for you to put me in here
参考口号♥
他拒绝做现场检测
He refused to take the field test
好了 竞选标语 你们谁会用PS?
Okay, campaign signs. Now which one of you has Photoshop?
啊 我叔叔会 但是软件好像过期了
Oh, uh, my uncle does but I think it expired
那就续上 快去拉斯克鲁塞斯的金考快印店
Okay, un-expire it. Get on down to Kinko's in Las Cruces
"乔·克罗斯竞选市长" 明白吗?
"Joe Cross for Mayor." Okay?
盖 你会画画对吧?
Guy, you can draw, right?
只会简笔画
Just stick figures
很好 听着 我要的是:一个男人
Okay, good Look, here's what I want. A man
希望你已经准备好...
I hope you're locked and loaded...
他戴着口罩...
He's got a face mask...
...但眼睛画着叉代表他死了
...but he's got x's for eyes 'cause he's dead
听着 我错了 好吗?
Look, I know I made a mistake, okay?
我知道你们想干什么
I know what you guys are trying to do
我清楚你们是哪种警♥察♥
I know what kind of cops you are
听着 我不知道该说什么
Look, I don't know what else to say
但我需要你们的支持
Now I need your boys' support
好 这就是我们的计划
Okay, this is what we're doing now
你们被征用了 这里就是我们的竞选办公室
You've been deputized This is our campaign office
没问题吧?没问题
So, yes, right? Yes
太棒了
Hell yeah
对
Yes
没问题 -好的 很好 行
Yeah -Okay, good. Okay
盖 听着 帮我个忙
Guy, look, do me a favor
让你朋友再去买♥♥一个
Get one of your friends to buy
路易斯的娃娃 好吗?
one of Louise's dolls again Okay?
哦 好的 遵命长官
Oh, yeah. Yes, sir
我马上就给他们钱
I'll pay 'em straight back
没问题 随便哪个都行吗?
Can do Does it matter which one?
新的就行 无所谓
Just one of the new ones Doesn't matter
嘿 警长 快看这个
Hey, hey, Sheriff check this out
多远?三百码?
What's that? Three hundred yards?
三百五十码 没用瞄准镜
Three-fifty. No scope
真的假的?
Promise?
当然 我还留着那把AR练手呢
Yeah. I still got the AR out for practice
漂亮啊 迈克
That's beautiful, Mikey
不过没赢我之前你啥都不是
But you ain't shit 'til you beat mine
县治安局
Sheriff's Department
嘿 警长 如果你赢了 对这里意味着什么?
Hey, Sheriff, if you win what does that mean for here?
至少预算会增加 我可以保证
Well, we get a bigger budget I'll tell you that much
日常闲聊 & 抱怨老妈
晚点回家 有个大新闻 相信我
警长 找你的
Sheriff, it's for you
好的
Okay
盖 我们得抓紧收集签名了 好吗?
Hey, Guy, let's get going on signatures. All right?
进入候选人名单
Get ourselves on the ballot
喂?
Hello
乔 我在你办公室外面
Joe I'm outside your office
我正在录音 事先声明
I am recording this Fair warning
有必要吗?
That really necessary?
你可是公职人员
You are a public servant
你也是
So are you
没错
Yep
我觉得 啊
And I think it's, uh
我们开诚布公 好吗?
better if we just let it all out on the table. Okay?
我没什么隐瞒的 你也没什么隐瞒的
I got nothing to hide you got nothing to hide
好的
Okay
好吧...
Well...
首先我...
First I'd...
我只是想为今早或昨晚的事道歉
I just want to apologize if I offended you
如果我冒犯到你的话...
for this morning or for last night...
不 不需要道歉 你没有
No. No apology needed You didn't
好的
Okay
因为如果我冒犯了你...
Because if I did...
就能帮助我理解
then that would help me understand
那个 你的任期到了 啊...
Well, your term is up and, uh...
你的小镇已经没救了
your town is dead
怎么说你才能明白?
Now how can I help you understand?
听着 乔...
Look, Joe...
六英尺
Six feet
我们从未谈过这事
We never talked about it
整个 你知道的...
The whole, you know...
整个...
The whole...
我们能谈谈吗?就我们...就我们两个人?
Can we just talk? Can we just... Just the two of us?
可以 我们正在谈 正在谈
Yeah. We are, we are
好的
Okay
那就说说你的视频吧
So maybe I just talk to your video
电影精选列表