This your key? -I don't know. No
不是?那你为什么打开它?-我没有
No? Then why did you open it? -No
我看到的和你一样
What you're seeing is what I saw
什么意思?我现在看到的是什么?
What do you mean? What am I seeing?
我他妈根本不知道自己在看什么
I don't even know what the fuck I'm seeing
你和我刚才一样
You are how I was
你♥他♥妈♥在胡言乱语
You're not making any fucking sense
总得有人放他出来对吧?
Somebody had to let him out, right?
你负责小路 我负责主路
You take Zia, I'll take Main
白人至上
举起手来 迈克
Hands, Mike
双手抱头
Put your hands behind your head
双手抱头 迈克
Put your hands behind your head, Mike
转身 倒♥退♥着朝我走过来
Turn around and walk backwards towards me
趴下 迈克 快趴下
Down on the ground, Mike! Down
现在 立刻给我趴在地上
Now! Get down on the ground
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 迈克?
What the fuck are you doing, Mike?
警长 他不听我的
Sheriff, he won't listen to me
他就站在那儿 我不知道发生了什么
He's just standing there I don't know what's going on
迈克 你♥他♥妈♥搞什么鬼?
Mike, what the fuck, man?
迈克
Mike
整个地方都是汽油味
The whole place smells like gas
搞什么?迈克 求你了
What the fuck? Mike, please, man
这是怎么回事 迈克?
What is this, Mike?
迈克 把手放到脑后
Mike! Put your hands behind your head
我做不到 我做不到
I can't. I can't
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
这他妈到底什么情况?
What the fuck is going on here?
把你♥他♥妈♥的手放到脑后 迈克
Put your hands behind your fucking head, Mike
他们说如果我说话或移♥动♥
They said if I talk or move
就会开枪打死我
they're gonna shoot me
我没有...
I don't...
我们该怎么办?要推进吗?
What do we do? Should we advance?
还是撤退?能撤退吗?
Do we fall back? Can we fall back?
感觉非常不对劲 警长
This feels really not good, Sheriff
我有掩护 快上 抓住他
I've got cover! Go, hands on
不 不不不 不行 住手
No. No, no, no! No. Stop
没有和平
接下来烤猪
怀孕了?
575-177-0890
你并不孤单
(出租车)
不许动
Freeze
把包放下
Put the bag down
兔子?
Rabbit?
我就知道你会回来
I knew you'd come back
是因为我做的事 对吧?
It's because of what I did, isn't it?
我被召唤了 是吧?
I'm being called upon, aren't I?
我被召唤了吗?
Am I being called upon?
他们...他们要来抓我了
They're-They're coming after me
这就是我该做的...
Is what I'm supposed to do...
这是...我是不是应该...
Is this... Am I supposed to...
你想让我完成这个吗?
Do you want me to finish this?
所以...
So...
是弗农和路易丝
it was Vernon. And Lou
我得离开 我不能待在这儿
I need to leave I cannot be here
万一他们回来杀我们呢?
What if they're back for us?
如果他们真的杀了泰德...会不会来杀我?
If they did kill Ted... What if they're back to kill me?
是我杀了泰德
I killed Ted
我做的
I did it
弗农...弗农是假的
Vernon... Vernon is a fake
他是个虚假诱惑
He was a false temptation
她被骗了 跟他走了
and she let herself get tricked and she went with him
采取行动的人是我
I'm the one that's taken action
我只需开个头 现在必须由我来收尾
All I had to do was start it And now I have to finish it
我们正处于风暴中心
We are in the center of it right now
我们正在创造历史
We are in history
未知号♥码
明白吗?
See?
趴下
Get down
我的背
My back
不 是他们吗?就是他们
No! Is it them? It's them
是他们吗?
Is it them?
是弗农 他们要杀我
It's Vernon they're trying to kill me
枪店
手♥枪♥宫殿
不要动
Freeze
我要开枪了 我要开枪了
I'm going to shoot I'm going to shoot
天啊 天啊 警长
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Sheriff
天啊 你还好吗?警长?
Oh, my God are you okay? Sheriff?
警长 我救了你
Sheriff, I saved you
我救了你
I saved you
噢 噢
Oh. Oh
天哪 -这家伙几乎...
Jesus -This guy is barely...
105 带他去帐篷
105. Take him to the tent
看看这家伙
Look at this guy
帐篷里治不了这个
There's no treating this in the tent
105 送他去高危区
105, he goes to the hot zone
快走吧
Come on
这个已经没救了
This one's done anyways
疯了
Crazy
105 你想让我说什么 老兄?
105. What do you want me to say, man?
哦 我的天 哦 我的天 哦 我的天啊 警长
Oh, my God Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Sheriff
哦 我的天 你还好吗?警长?
Oh, my God are you okay? Sheriff?
警长 我救了你 我救了你
Sheriff, I saved you I saved you
BGM: Little Bit of Love - Tom Grennan
♪ 我一直紧抓着碎片 在深水区游泳
♪ I've been holding onto pieces Swimming in the deep end
♪ 试图找回 回到你身边的路
♪ Tryna find My way back to you
♪ 因为我需要 一点点爱
♪ 'Cause I'm needing A little bit of love
♪ 一点点爱 一点点爱
♪ A little bit of love A little bit of love
♪ 最近我一直在 数星星
♪ Lately I've been Counting stars
♪ 很抱歉我伤透了你的心
♪ And I'm sorry that I broke your heart
爱丁顿恐怖袭击一年以后
Antifa恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在新墨西哥小镇
谋杀了市长 青年和警♥察♥
本地武装青年
救下警长并杀死枪手
玛乔丽·泰勒·格林(共和党籍众议员)
提名布莱恩·弗雷齐获得国会金质奖章
♪ 这绝非我愿见你承受
♪ It's something that I didn't want for you
♪ 但我正踏在碎玻璃上
♪ But I'm stepping On broken glass
♪ 我明白这是我最后机会
♪ And I know This is my final chance
作为真理和
As a firm believer in truth
正当防卫以及第二修正案权利的坚定信徒
self-defense Second Amendment rights
做出那个选择非常艰难
it was hard to do what I had to do
但我必须做我应该做的事情
But I had to do what I had to do
正如我们每个人在关键时刻都要挺身而出
which we all have to do when it's our time to do it
所以你怎么看 米歇尔-大迈克?
So what do you think about Michelle, Big Mike?
米歇尔:奥巴马夫人
阴谋论认为她是跨性别女性 大迈克是贬义外号♥
你觉得他真的会去竞选总统吗
Do you think he's actually going to run for President
还是继续搞他的减肥训练营
or is he going to stick with his diet camps
整天谈论健康食品
and keep talking about health foods
却对他丈夫的战争罪行和无人机轰炸只字不提?
instead of his husband's war crimes and drone warfare?
盖恩斯维尔的朋友们好啊
What's up, Gainesville?
镇里来了新人
New homeowner in town
新房♥子 新人
New house, new us
鳄鱼之邦 宝贝 我们开始吧
Gator Nation, baby Let's get it
♪ 这些未愈的伤口
♪ These open wounds Ain't healing
♪ 我正努力寻回 通往你的路
♪ Tryna find My way back to you
♪ 因为我需要一点点爱
♪ 'Cause I'm needing A little bit of love
好的
Okay
稍后再给你看剩下的部分 免得我们被拦下
I'll show you the rest later so I don't get us pulled over
当他们从遍布全球的
And when they broadcast the 18 gigahertz
5G系统中发射
signal from the 5G system
18千兆赫兹信♥号♥♥时
employed all across the world
分三次以脉冲形式持续一分钟
for one minute three different times as a pulse
就会导致那些被注入疫苗的
it'll cause those lipid nanoparticles
脂质纳米颗粒
that are baked into the shots
膨胀并释放病原体成分
电影精选列表