♪ 当你划破天际
♪ As you shoot Across the sky-y-y
♪ 亲爱的 你就是烟火
♪ Baby, you're a firework
♪ 来吧 绽放你的色彩
♪ Come on Let your colors burst
♪ 让他们惊呼"哦 哦 哦"
♪ Make 'em go,"Oh, oh, oh"
♪ 你将令众生惊叹
♪ You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe
♪ 不要自暴自弃
♪ You don't have to feel like a waste of space
♪ 你是独一无二 无可替代 只要你...
♪ You're original, cannot Be replaced if you...
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你不是因为强♥奸♥指控来的?
You're not here on rape charges?
这招对你不太管用吧?
That didn't really pan out for you, did it?
♪ 让他们惊呼"哦 哦 哦"
♪ Make 'em go,"Oh, oh, oh"
♪ 你将使众人惊叹不已
♪ You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe
♪ 不要自暴自弃
♪ You don't have to feel like a waste of space
♪ 你是独一无二 无可替代
♪ You're original Cannot be replaced
♪ 若你能知晓 未来将如何展开
♪ If you only knew What the future holds
♪ 或许就能明白 为何门扉紧关
♪ Maybe a reason why all the doors are closed
♪ 只为让你开启
♪ So you could open one
♪ 那条通往完美之路
♪ That leads you To the perfect road
调低噪音
Turn the noise down
♪ 如闪电划破 你的心将迸发光芒
♪ Like a lightning bolt your heart will blow
♪ 当时机来临 你自会知晓
♪ And when it's time You'll know
♪ 只需点燃那光芒 让它绽放
♪ You just gotta ignite The light and let it shine
♪ 就像独♥立♥日之夜 主宰黑暗
♪ Just own the night Like the 4th of July
♪ 因为亲爱的 你是绚烂烟火
♪ 'Cause, baby You're a firework
♪ 来吧 让他们见识你的价值
♪ Come on, show 'em What you're worth
♪ 让他们惊呼"哇噢噢"
♪ Make 'em go,"Oh, oh, oh"
♪ 当你划破 整片夜空
♪ As you shoot Across the sky-y-y
♪ 亲爱的 你就是那璀璨烟火
♪ Baby, you're a firework
♪ 来吧 尽情迸发你的色彩
♪ Come on Let your colors burst
♪ 让他们惊叹"哇噢噢"
♪ Make 'em go,"Oh, oh, oh"
♪ 你会让他们都惊叹不已 惊叹 惊叹
♪ You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe
♪ 砰 砰 砰
♪ Boom, boom, boom
♪ 比月光更耀眼 耀眼 耀眼
♪ Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
你走错方向了
You're going the wrong way
不 我会融入你的血液 我将成为你的毒药
No, I'll go in your blood. I'll be your poison
是你把这一切注入我体内
You put this in me
不 我当时正握着她的手 不
No I was holding her hand. No
那是在芭蕾课刚结束的时候
It was right after ballet class
她说:"面包布丁 面包布丁"
She said"Bread pudding, bread pudding."
我说:"不 宝贝 不要"
I said,"No, baby, no
我没办法给你甜点 我没办法给你甜点
I can't get you dessert I can't get you dessert."
你为什么松开我的手?
Why'd you let go of my hand?
我还握着你的手呢
I was still holding your hand
味道都一样
It tastes the same
味道都一样
Just tastes the same
水变酒是神迹 酒变水是渎神
酒变水
Wine into water
酒变水 邪恶
Wine into water, wickedness
邪恶 邪恶
Wickedness! Wickedness
为什么?
Why?
你在给我下毒?
You poisoning me?
我要毒死你 我要毒死你
I'll poison you I'll poison you
我要灌满你的内脏
I'll pump in your guts
我要灌到你爆裂为止
I will pump until you blow up
我要污染你的家园
I'll infect your home
我要从外至内侵蚀你
I'll infect you from the outside
想我死吗?你想我死吗?
You want me dead? You want me dead?
你想我死吗?
You want me dead?
我将会是你的死神
I'll be the death of you
你们这些恶魔 是你们招来了这场瘟疫
You devils! You called this plague
你们不需要我 你们根本不在乎我
You don't want me You don't care about me
把她还回来 把她还回来
Give her back. Give her back
埃里克?
Eric?
啊?
Yeah?
我们不是说好绝对不让任何人进家门的吗?
I thought we agreed absolutely no one in the house
我知道 -那这个钱包是怎么回事?
Yeah, I know -So what's this purse?
什么钱包?
What purse?
过来看看这是什么钱包
Come here and look at what purse
你以为我没看见你和那个小女孩在一起?
You think I didn't see you with that little girl?
埃里克 你应该...
Eric, you should be...
爸爸?
Dad?
嗨 我是露易丝 请留言
Hi, you've reached Louise Leave a message
嘿 兔子
Hey, Rabbit
格洛丽亚
海拔:5595(尺)
新冠病毒检测站
身份?
ID?
几天前我接触过一个人
I was exposed to somebody a few nights ago
他肯定感染了...
and he definitely had it...
盖
喂?
Yeah?
警长
Sheriff
你得做好准备
You need to be ready
情况真的很糟
It's really bad
但我觉得你现在可能是市长了
But I think you might be Mayor now
那-那是谁?
Who-Who's that?
啊 他是新情况 可能是隔壁的
Oh. He's new. I think that's the next door property
那是布莱恩吗?他朋友?
Is that Brian? His friend?
谁的朋友?
Whose friend?
对 肯定是邻居
Yeah, must be a neighbor
还有...
And...
嗨 塔姆
Well, hi, Tam
是她发现了尸体
She found the body
嘿 警长
Hey, Sheriff
你发现的?
You found it?
是的 警长 我一发现就立刻给您打电♥话♥了
Yeah, I did, Sheriff. I-I called you as soon as I could
我没进去 但萨米在散步时突然跑开了
I didn't go in, but Sammy broke off from my walk
它钻了进去
and he went in
我马上就想把它叫回来
and I tried to get him back as soon as I could
但它已经在里面舔东西了
but he was in there and I think he was licking things
我尝试想把它拽出来 然后...
And I tried to get him back, and...
好的
Okay
我就给您打了电♥话♥ 很抱歉 -那是什么?
I called you. I'm sorry -What is that?
她也给他们打过电♥话♥了
Yeah, she called them, too
以防他们需要查看 我...
Well, just in case they needed to see. I...
查看什么?
See what?
他们一直在外面等着
They have been waiting outside
我想这就是普韦布洛边界了
I guess this is the Pueblo border
不 不是 绝对不是
No, this is not. Negative
可我觉得就是啊 -确实是
I think it is, though -It is
我们正处在县界线上 这里是塞维利亚县
We're on the county line This is Sevilla County
但在房♥子的另一侧 那边就是普韦布洛了
But on the other side of the house, that's Pueblo
我家那边也是同样的情况
It's the same at mine
自留地
普韦布洛 圣卢佩社区
禁止穿行
禁止射击
禁止倾倒
禁止移♥动♥本土植物
哦
Oh
那是蝴蝶吗?
Is that Butterfly?
是啊 胖子警探
Yeah Detective Butterballs
下面那位是普韦布洛警长
And that's the Pueblo Sheriff down here
普韦布洛没有警长
Pueblos don't have sheriffs
他连警♥察♥都不是
He's not even police
但他到处赐福
But he goes around and blesses shit
据说他掌管所有普韦布洛事务
Apparently he's in charge of all Pueblo matters
这跟普韦布洛没关系
This is not a Pueblo matter
我知道 -这里是爱丁顿镇
I know -We are Eddington
这里是爱丁顿地界
This is Eddington
这到底是什么鬼东西?
Well, what the hell is that?
没有正义就没有和平
城里还发生了更多抢劫事件
There's been more lootings in town, too
商店全被砸了
Shops all smashed up
那是"黑命贵"的标语
That's BLM talk
你拿到搜查令了吧?
You've secured the search warrant, right?
电影精选列表