Can I step inside, please?
警用代码10-80:通常指发现东西
后座有个10-80状况
We got a 10-80 in the back seat
为什么没有立即登记这个?
Now, why wasn't this checked in immediately?
登记?
Checked in?
我本来打算今天结束前登记的
I would've checked it in by the end of the day
警长 你知道我拿枪是为了练习
Sheriff, you knew I had the gun out for practice
是你让我练习的
You're the one that told me to practice
这只是巧合 对吧?
It's just a coincidence, right?
和凶器是同口径这件事?
That it's just the same caliber as the murder weapon?
警...警长 你可以把这个交给弹道组
Sh... Sheriff you can give this to ballistics
就能证明不是同一把枪 很简单
and you will see it's not the same gun. Simple
好吧 我们得搜查你的住所
Okay, we got to search the unit
我是说 为什么?我们已经确认
I mean, what for? We already established
枪就在车后备箱里
the gun's in the back of the car
你知道的
You know what for
行吗?这样可以吗?-什么?
Okay? Is that all right? -What?
你不需要我同意就能搜查我家
You don't need my permission to search my unit
我知道不需要你同意
I know I don't need your permission
我只是在问你
I'm just asking you
我没什么隐瞒的 所以我们可以继续
And I got nothing to hide so we can proceed
很好 很好 来吧
Good, good. Come on
给他点儿空间
Let's give him a little bit of space
谁?不好意思
Who? Excuse me
我没同意让他参与
I don't give my permission to him
绝对他妈不行
Hell fucking no
我不在乎你是否同意他参与
I don't care if you give him permission
不行 我就是不信任他
No, but I don't trust him
我不在乎你信不信任他
I don't care if you trust him
好吧 那不如我们直接
Okay, fine, why don't we just get
让我们的普韦布洛朋友来做?
our Pueblo friend to do it?
既然你...无处不在
Since you're just... everywhere
第三方介入 没有利益冲突
You know, third party no conflict
好吗?
Okay?
好吧 -行吗?
Fine -Yeah?
对
Yeah
嘿 有手套吗?
Hey, you have gloves?
有一个袋子
Got a bag
找到了
Got something
这...这是什么鬼东西?
What... What's that? What the fuck is that?
我从没见过这个
I've never seen that before
"致一位杰出的市长"
"To a marvelous mayor."
上面是这么写的?-这他妈的是他的表
It says that? -This is his fucking watch
警长 -借过一下
Sheriff -Excuse me
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
刚才那里还没有...你什么意思?
That wasn't there... What do you mean?
我有权逮捕他吗?
Do I have permission to arrest him?
你能相信吗...?-把手举起来 迈克
Can you believe...? -Hands up, Mike
这感觉太不真实了 -别这样 迈克 把手举起来
This doesn't even feel real -Come on, Mike. Hands up
别碰你的武器 -凭什么要我举手?
Don't go near your weapon -Hands up for what?
好吧 -警长 这是他的武器
Okay -Sheriff, here's his weapon
他已经被缴械了
He's been disarmed
现在到底什么情况?我搞不...
What is going on right now? I can't...
我从来没见过那块表
I've never seen that watch before
手举起来 迈克 -这不可能
Hands, Mike -It's impossible
嘿 冷静点 别激动
Hey, easy! Take it easy
好的 警官 请进牢房♥
All right, step inside the cell please, Sergeant
嘿 盖 把这个作为证物收好 把枪
Hey, Guy. Put this into evidence and send the gun
送去实验室 好吗? -嘿 警长
out to the lab, okay? -Hey, Sheriff
警长 如果我真的被捕了
Sheriff, if I'm really being arrested
我需要打个电♥话♥ 求你了
I need to make my phone call. Please
好的
All right
警长 求你了 别这样对我 我...
Sheriff, please. Please don't do this to me. I'm...
嘿
Hey
我没做错任何事
I haven't done anything wrong
杰米叔叔 啊 是我 迈克尔
Uncle Jamie, uh it's me, Michael
我在爱丁顿警局的拘留室里
I'm in the hol... holding cell at the Sheriff's Office in Eddington
我刚被抓进来 我被陷害了
I-I've just been arrested and I'm being set up
他们栽赃我
They're planting shit on me
他们说我杀了...
and they're saying that I killed...
...杀了市长和他儿子 可...可我没干
...I killed the mayor and... and his son, and... and I didn't
我需要帮助...
I'm gonna need some help
得找个律师
I'm gonna need a lawyer...
“E”
我爱您和凯拉婶婶
I love you and Aunt Kyra
烛光守夜的意义
The meaning of a candlelight vigil
对每个人都不同
is different for everyone
蜡烛被一支支点燃
Candles get lit one by one
这是传递支持的象征
It's a symbol for spreading a message of support
在人与人之间传递
from one person to another
当黑暗笼罩四周时
As darkness surrounds us
一位善良的男人和聪明的青年
a good man and a bright young boy
在尚未完成推动本镇
struck down before they could do their work
真正进步的事业前陨落
towards real progress in this town
那通向更美好 更公平未来的进步之路
Progress towards a better more equitable
更加互联的未来
more connected future
那些仍需完成的工作
Work that will still be done
我们将确保它们得以完成...
and we'll see to it that it is done...
以纪念和致敬他们
in their memory and their honor
新冠病毒检测结果已经准备好 点击下方链接...
喂?救命
Hello? Help
喂?
Hello?
普韦布洛警♥察♥局
Pueblo Police
我女儿跟一个男人走了...
My daughter went off with a man...
很抱歉 -...我觉得他们
I'm sorry -...and I think that they
或她 或他刚才就在这里
or she, or he were just here
因为当我回来时
because when I came back
她所有的东西都不见了... -女士
all her stuff was gone... -Ma'am
...包括她的画作 车 所有东西
...all her artwork and the car and everything
我只是想问你家里是否有枪♥支♥
I'm just here to ask you if there's a gun in the house
警长 -他们把一切都拿走了
Sheriff -They took everything
警长 你在吗 警长?
Sheriff are you there, Sheriff?
好 但你在屋里见过这把AR吗?
Yeah, but have you seen this AR in the house?
我完全不知道
I have no idea
你觉得他可能是凶手吗?
Do you think he could have done the murders?
他叫弗农·皮克
His name is Vernon Peak
盖
喂?
Yeah?
警长 后院起火了
Sheriff, we got a dumpster fire in the back
他曾是个有色人种
He was a person of color
却逆袭成为掌权者
who beat the odds to become a person of power
最终却被这个体制反噬
And they got killed by that same system
连凶手都是体制的牺牲品
Even the killer's a victim of it
而我也是共谋者之一
And I'm a part of it
我也只是个养尊处优的白人小孩...
I'm just another privileged white kid...
...我的职责就是坐下来倾听
...and my job is to sit down and listen
这也是我做完这场演讲后打算做的
which is what I plan to do after making this speech
虽然我根本没资格站在这里演讲
which I have no right to make
这场守夜活动正在被窃取的土地上举♥行♥
This vigil is happening on stolen ground
我当时正把那块蠢表和枪送去当证物
I was putting the stupid watch and gun into evidence
哦 那块表和枪很蠢是吗?
Oh, the watch and gun are stupid?
我对天发誓 警长
I swear on God, Sheriff
我离开绝对不超过一分钟
I wasn't gone for more than one minute
你根本就不该离开
You weren't supposed to be gone at all
该死 他妈的灭火器在哪儿?
Shit. Where the fuck is the fire extinguisher?
我已经用过了 根本不够
I already used it It wasn't enough
我知道 我知道... -什么?
I know. I know... -What?
我知道 我知道 我知道 -到底怎么了?
I know, I know, I know -What?
这...这是新情况
Th... This is the new thing
在我给你打电♥话♥之后发生的
This happened after I called you
我他妈看到了什么?
What the fuck am I looking at?
这他妈是谁的钥匙?
Whose fucking key is this?
这是你的钥匙吗?-我不知道 不是我的
电影精选列表