"Prepare the government, health officials and business people... "
商界人士 这倒有意思
Business people That's interesting
"以应对前所未有的冠状病毒爆发"
"For the breakout of an unprecedented coronavirus."
冠状病毒 他们在2019年就用了这个词
Coronavirus They used that word in 2019
你得弄一台自己的笔记本电脑 道恩
You need to get your own laptop, Dawn
你♥爸♥爸当年对抗的就是这些东西
Your daddy was up against all these things
腐♥败♥
The corruption
只是以前还遮掩一下
It was just more buried
怎么 你觉得他没有吗?
What, you don't think he was?
你昨晚去了泰德·加西亚家
You were at Ted Garcia's last night
是他的投诉对吧?
It was his complaint, right?
对吧?
Right?
他一摇铃铛你就跑过去
He rings his little bell and you come running
你居然能若无其事地
The fact that you can just stroll on over there
过去
business as usual
你们见面时
What do you all even say to each other
到底都聊些什么?
when you get there?
"嗨 最近怎么样?"
"Hi. How are ya?"
妈
Mom
乔 你的愤怒哪去了?
Where even is your anger, Joe?
这就是我的问题 你的愤怒哪去了 路易丝?
That's my question Where's your anger, Lou?
多位县市长支持格里沙姆州长推动的新冠疫情新规
有人吗?
Hello?
就是这样 泰德·加西亚才能一次次逃脱惩罚
This, this is how Ted Garcia gets away with everything
当我想到如果你父亲还是警长
When I think about what your daddy would have done
他会怎么做...
if he was still sheriff...
新墨西哥州监狱里报告的病例数量
There are more reported cases
比全州除了四个县以外
in New Mexico prisons
所有地区都要多
than in all but four counties in the entire state
只有麦金利县 圣胡安县 伯纳利欧县
Only McKinley San Juan, Bernalillo
和多尼亚安娜县病例更多
and Doña Ana have more
闭店
但这些数据每天都被计入全州总数
yet these counts are dumped into the state totals every day
为什么?他们可是在监狱里
Why? They're in a prison
我很想听听其中的道理
I would love to hear the rationale
为何霍布斯市的一家餐馆必须停业
of why a restaurant in Hobbs has to go out of business
才能对抗纳瓦霍部落的疫情
to fight a disease in the Navajo nation
哇哦
Whoa
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey
这到底是怎么回事?弗雷德
What is going on here? Fred
不戴口罩他不能进去 警长
He can't go in without a mask, Sheriff
谁规定的?
Says who?
你不能这样对待他
You can't handle him like that
明白吗?把你的手从他身上拿开
All right? Get your hands off him
好吧 让他进来 -我戴口罩没法呼吸
All right, let him in -I can't breathe in a mask
这是强制命令 警长 不是吗?从上星期就开始了?
It's a mandate, Sheriff Isn't it? Since last week?
有办法可以做到
There's a way to do it
对人要有分寸
There's a way to treat people
让他进来吧
Just let him in
什么?
What?
他戴着口罩没法呼吸 你还想让他饿肚子吗?
He can't breathe in his mask You want him to starve too?
我也没法呼吸
I can't neither
再次选举泰德·加西亚为爱丁顿市长
为科技未来铺平道路
安眠类药物
不行 不行
No. No
出去
Out
出去 -这是什么情况?
Get out -What is this?
我买♥♥了日用品
I have groceries
我还没结账呢 -出去
I haven't checked out yet -Out
算了 弗雷德
Come on, Fred
等一下 -抱歉
Wait a minute -I'm sorry
随时欢迎你戴着口罩回来
You're welcome back any time wearing a mask
你为什么要这样?我戴着它没法呼吸
Why are you doing this? I can't breathe in it
那可比
That's much worse
排队等呼吸机糟糕多了
when you have to wait in line for a ventilator
我戴着口罩没法呼吸
I can't breathe in the mask
出去
Get out
打扰一下 警长 -嗯
Excuse me, Sheriff -Yeah
很抱歉 但你要进来就必须戴口罩
I'm sorry, but you need a mask if you're going to be in here
没关系
It's okay
我-我不戴
I-I don't
但是...
But...
抱歉 但你不能这样对待别人
I'm sorry, but you're just not going to treat people like that
乔 什么... -我做不到
Joe, what... -I can't
警长 我...
Sheriff, I...
这是强制命令 我必须... -嘿 乔
There's a mandate. I have to... -Hey, Joe
这...这不重要
It doesn't... doesn't matter
嘿
Hey
早上好
Good morning
嘿 托尼
Hey, Tony
情况怎么样?
How we doing?
好的 市长 我想
Okay, Mayor. I think
我们...我们没事
We're... We're fine
那就好 那就好 那就好
Well, that's good That's good. That's good
听着
Listen
乔
Joe
要知道
you know
如果一个健康人戴着口罩...
if a healthy person with a mask...
哦 开始了 嗯哼
Oh, here we go. Mm-hmm
...接触了新冠患者...
...gets exposed to a Covid-19 person...
嗯 -...而对方没戴口罩...
Uh-huh -...without a mask...
是啊 没错
Yeah. Yeah
...那就有70%的感染几率
...then they got a 70% chance of catching it
但如果我们都戴口罩
But if we all wear them
那么我们可以将传播率降至1.5%
then we can reduce the transmission to 1.5%
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't even know what you're talking about
0的1.4%是多少?
1.4% of nothing is what?
实际上 乔 这很简单因为
And actually, Joe this is simple because
这是州政♥府♥强制规定的
there is a state mandate
不 那是... 这没有强制力
No, that's... It's not enforceable
是有强制力的
It is enforceable
绝对具有强制效力
It absolutely is enforceable
这是州长和卫♥生♥部♥门制定的
Made so by the Governor and the Department of Health
你就打算一直拍下去吗?
You just gonna keep filming?
那是...你拍到了吗?嗯哼
Is that... You getting it? Uh-huh
市长在说的是...您好 先生
What the Mayor's talking about... Hello, sir
市长在讨论政策问题 明白吗?
The Mayor's talking about policy. Okay?
如果你们不想让我不戴口罩出现在这里
If you don't want me in here without a mask
你们就必须修改法律
you must change the law
县政委员们就在爱丁顿这里
County commissioners are right here in Eddington
把它列入议程
Put it on the agenda
制定一项县级法令
Get a county ordinance
禁止我 弗雷德和我们其他
prohibiting me and Fred, and the rest of us
不想戴口罩生活的人...
that want to live our lives without a mask...
你...你能不能把那...不好意思
Would you... Would you put that... Excuse me
打扰一下 那是弗雷德的吗?
Excuse me! Is that Fred's?
放下它
Put it down
乔
Joe
我...我只是...
I-I-I just...
好的
Okay
好的
Okay
继续 走吧
Go on. Go
什么?什么?
What? What?
一切正常
Everything's fine
好吗?
Okay?
你知道这是给谁的吗?
You know who this is for?
弗雷德 过来
Fred, come on
小心被车撞到
before you get hit by a car
好了 现在听我说 -是 长官
All right, now listen to me -Yes, sir
我要你拿着这个
I want you to take this
这是什么?这是什么?
What is this? What is this?
给你的 祝你今天愉快 好吗?
It's for you. You have yourself a good day. Okay?
电影精选列表