without a note, without a word
我们彻底崩溃了
we were devastated
一切希望似乎都已破灭
All hope seemed lost
但我们有社区的支撑
But we had our community to lift us up
我们有爱丁顿
We had Eddington
当我第一次竞选市长时
And when I first ran for Mayor
是因为我想回馈这座
it's 'cause I wanted to give back to the town
给予我如此之多的小镇
that has given me so much
自那以后 我们协助州长
Since then we've helped the Governor
开展建设
in her mission to start building
100%清洁能源经济的使命
a 100% clean energy economy
我们正致力于为新技术提供发展空间
We're working to provide homes to new technologies
创造新的 可靠的 安全的工作岗位
and create new reliable, secure jobs
当我们迈向下一任期时
And as we walk towards the next term
我已准备好继续领导我们的城镇
I'm ready to continue leading our town
同时抗击这场疫情
and fighting the pandemic
以及种族与经济不平等问题
and the racial and economic inequities
新冠疫情只是加剧了这些矛盾
that Covid-19 only made worse
种族不平等?他做了什么来对抗这个?
Racial inequities? What the fuck is he doing to fight that?
额... 他是拉丁裔
Well, he's Hispanic
好吧 但这些人...
Okay, but who are...
他从哪儿找的这些黑妹?
Where is he getting these Black ladies from?
他开始运输人口了?
What, is he shipping in people now?
这是什么?《杰斐逊一家》吗?
What is this? The Jeffersons?
再次选择泰德·加西亚当市长
Re-elect Ted Garcia for mayor
我们不会倒♥退♥ 只会更好
We can't go back We can only go better
比比谁能想出更好的口号♥
Race you to come up with a better slogan
你也来
And you too
我已经在板上写了八个了
I already put eight of them on the board
参考口号♥
1.有种就来
2.走着瞧 加西亚 或者 加西亚-走着瞧(谐音)
3.建设新墨西哥 而不是重建旧墨西哥
4.你想住在旧金山?我可不想
5.爱丁顿:把忧伤留在门外
6.泰德·加西亚 1988年中国蜜月旅行 查一下
7.宁死不哑
8.你了解国企什么样
哦 -啊 好吧...
Oh -Uh, well...
要不...等等 所以...
How about... Wait, so...
他们的口号♥是"我们不会倒♥退♥ 只会更好"
theirs goes,"We can't go back we can only go better."
所以我们说:"是的 我们不会倒♥退♥
So we go"Yeah, we can't go back
但我们可以 那个...
but we can, like, you know
我们可以从错误中吸取教训"
We can learn by our mistakes."
对
Yeah
还有比特币
And Bitcoin
用比特币把县里的居民拉进区块链
Use it to get county residents on the blockchain, too
你懂的 调动他们的积极性
You know, get 'em motivated
嘿 趁我没忘 -嘿 警长
Hey, before I forget -Hey, Sheriff
我和市政秘书谈过了... -等等
I got in with the city clerk... -Back up
...我们需要一个主席和一个财务主管
...and we need a chairperson and a treasurer
嘿警长 看看这个
Hey, Sheriff, look at this
请♥愿♥书上我收集了43个签名...
I got 43 names on the petition...
嘿 帮我完成这个 -但我们需要150个签名才行
Hey, finish this up for me -...but we're gonna need 150
我仔细查看了市政会议的录像
I ran through the council meetings
这些都在YouTube上
that are all on YouTube
你们应该看看这个
You're gonna want to see this
那个强行推动这个议案的人
The man that's forcing this item through
就是在全球疫情期间
is a man that turned off
一切都好吗 宝贝?
切断民众电力供应的家伙
his people's lights in the middle of a global health pandemic
那些被你们毁掉的企业怎么办?
What about their businesses that you shuttered?
你们已经让政♥府♥修了那条漂亮的路
You already got the state to make that nice road
说是为了发展旅游业
that you say is for tourism
但我只看到它直通那个
but all I see is it leads straight to the site
假设中的数据园区选址
of this hypothetical data campus
打扰一下 宝拉在吗
Pardon me. Is Paula in?
所以“纯金魔毯”到底是什么
So what is Solidgoldmagikarp?
是像微软那样的公♥司♥还是...
Is it like, what Microsoft or...
哦 才不是呢 就是些乱七八糟的人工智能
Oh, not even It's some random AI
要么是深度学习之类的破玩意儿
or Deep Learning or some crap
当初就是沃伦怂恿泰德参选的
Warren's the one that got Ted to run in the first place
土地专员也是他的人
Land commissioner is his, too
好吧 我要上了
Okay, I'm gonna go
我该说什么?
What would I say?
我-我什么都不会说 因为她烦死人了
I-I wouldn't say anything 'cause she's annoying as fuck
她那套社会正义的破理论比我爸还让人受不了
She's worse than my dad with her social justice shit
你去哪儿? -再拿瓶啤酒
Where are you going? -Getting another beer
老兄 你还得开车送我们回去呢
Dude, you have to drive us back
靠 我超爱那本书的
Oh, shit, I love that book
抱歉 你说什么?
Sorry, what?
我超爱那本书
I love that book
你知道她被苏联授予过
You know she was awarded
列♥宁♥和平奖吗?
the Lenin Peace Prize by the Soviet Union?
哦 是吗?
Oh, really?
我是布莱恩
I'm Brian
你好
Hi
我知道你是莎拉
I know you're Sarah
你好像比我高一级吧
You were, like a year above me, I think
是的
Okay
这种聚会挺怪的 对吧?就像...
It's weird to be gathering, right? Like...
感觉过几天会上新闻那种
Feels like this will be in the news in a few days
超级传播者
Superspreader
抱歉
Sorry
你们想喝啤酒吗?
You guys want a beer?
好啊 -好啊
Sure -Sure
不 不用管她 她只是在做自己的事
No. No, you're fine She's just doing her own thing
哦 好吧 酷
Oh. Okay. Cool
等等 他刚才过来找你时说了什么?
So, wait, what did he say when he came up to you?
他提到了一些关于我的书的事...
He said something about my book...
你朋友是谁?
Who's your friend?
我不知道
I don't know
她只是想让她那个老掉牙的男朋友吃醋
She's just trying to make her old-ass boyfriend jealous
她有男朋友?他在哪?
She has a boyfriend? Where is he?
不在这儿
Not here
哦 他在那儿
Oh, there he is
他们已经分手了
They're not dating anymore
她甩了他 因为他是警♥察♥
She dumped him because he's a cop
也可能是他提的分手吧 无所谓
Or then he broke up with her. Whatever
这么多养尊处优的白人小孩
So many privileged white kids
突然喊着要"反种族歧视" 就像...
suddenly crying about"anti-racism", it's just like...
是啊 不 我懂 确实如此
Yeah, no I get it. It's true
我是说 真的 这不过是特权阶层的又一次表演
I mean, really, it's just another display of privilege
是啊 不过
Yeah, but like
与此同时 并非所有白人孩子都那么享有特权
at the same time, not all white kids are all that privileged
啊...
Uh...
特权也分不同种类
Like, there's different sorts of privilege
比如种族和阶级
You know, like race and class
布里 你的红帽子掉了吧?
Did you drop your red cap back there, Bri?
闭嘴 你懂我意思
Shut up. You know what I mean
听着 我要提拔你
You know I'm promoting you
真的?
Really?
我是说 我...
I mean, I...
你不觉得吗?
Don't you think?
当然
Yeah. Of course
所以...
So, what? Uh...
警官?
Sergeant?
喜欢吗?
You like that?
是-是的 谢谢您 警长
Y-Yeah. Thank you, Sheriff
其实我现在比当年我父亲
You know, I'm actually older than my dad
当警官时的年纪还大
when he was Sergeant
你父亲当上警长时
Well, your dad was Captain
我还是个副手
when I was deputy
所以你看 我们都要一步步来
So, you know we all got to take these steps
他最终也只当到警长
He only ever made it to Captain
希望有天我也能凭实力当上警长
电影精选列表