你...
Do you...
你真的认为放弃会让我更快乐吗?
You really think I'd be happier giving up?
我不知道。我不确定。
I don't know. I'm not sure.
那你为什么要逼我?
Then why are you pushing me?
因为我想要你。
Because I want you.
我一直都想要你。
I want you all the time.
我为此付出了一生。
I've spent my life on this.
我有机会得到能让这一切都值得的东西。
I have a shot at the one thing that will make it all worth it.
一旦我得到它--
Once I get it--
那他呢?
And what about him?
他不会放你走的。
He won't let you go.
你知道这一点,对吧?
You know that, don't you?
一旦我得到奖牌,他就会放我走。
He will once I get a medal.
你就继续这样告诉自己吧。
Keep telling yourself that.
看看会发生什么。
See what happens.
看看他是否会让他的奖杯站起来走掉。
See if he lets his trophy get up and walk away.
那怎么办?
So how?
我该如何摆脱他?
How do I get free of him?
嗯...
Well...
你可以让它看起来像个意外。
You can make it look like an accident.
有很多方法。
There are ways.
那不是你。你不是那样的人。
That's not you. You're not like that.
你第一次看到我做的事
The first thing you saw me do
是刺穿奥迪·齐默的脖子。
was stab Audie Zimmer in the neck.
她不是真的。
She wasn't real.
那我又算什么?
What does that make me?
带我们去巴黎。
Get us to Paris.
带我们去那里...
Get us there...
然后我们就能得到我们都想要的。
and then we can have what we both want.
别再向我展示你的黑暗面了。
And stop showing me your dark side.
我不喜欢。
I don't like it.
(笑声)
(Laughing)
你喜欢的。
Yeah, you do.
(♪ El Michels Affair 的《Zaharila》♪)
(♪ Zaharila by El Michels Affair ♪)
(乔安娜深呼吸)
(Joanna inhaling deeply)
(缓慢呼气)
(Exhaling slowly)
(急促呼吸)
(Breathing heavily)
(咕哝)
(Grunting)
你看到陷阱了。
You saw the trap.
是的,她就这一招。
Yep, she's a one-trick pony.
很好。 - 嗯。
Good. - Yeah.
杜宾斯卡。 - 我知道,手臂长。
Dubinska. - I know, long arms.
节奏快。激怒她。
High tempo. Provoke her.
好吧,这看起来不公平。
OK, this seems unfair.
你把国际剑联前16名都放这儿了。
You've got everyone in the FIE top 16 in here.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
你紧张了?
You nervous?
我们都知道谁更厉害。
We both know who's better.
我只想要一场公平的比赛。
I just want a straight fight.
说真的。我的光环呢?
I mean, seriously. Where's my halo?
抱歉,亲爱的。
Sorry, honey.
有些梦想不适合你。
Some dreams aren't for you.
(咕哝)
(Grunting)
原来成为神是这种感觉。
So this is how it feels to be a god.
(埃利奥特): 这就是你应得的感觉。
(Elliot): This is how you deserve to feel.
这是一件美好的事,乔安娜。
It's a beautiful thing, Joanna.
这里没有规则,没有限制。
There are no rules here, no limits.
你注定要成就伟业。
You are meant for greatness.
(乔安娜嗤之以鼻)
(Joanna scoffing)
是吗?
Am I?
只要没人阻碍你。
So long as no one is holding you back.
(鸟叫声)
(Birds calling)
(远处嗡嗡声)
(Buzzing in distance)
嘿。嘿,这是什么?
Hey. Hey, what is this?
呃,这是兰布赖特医生的账单。
Uh, this--this is a-an invoice from Dr. Lambright.
她下个月只给你开了一次诊疗费?
She's only billing you for one session next month?
这是谁的主意?
Whose idea was that?
是双方共同决定的。
It was mutual.
乔,我们在一起。
We're in this together, Jo.
这是我的心理问题。
It's my mind.
我们不会不商量就做决定。
We don't make decisions without consulting each other.
我们不会互相隐瞒。我们从不...
We don't hide things from each other. We never...
好吧,该改变了。
OK, time for a change.
暂停我们的小实验。
Pause in our little experiment.
因为我现在很担心你的心理健康。
Because I'm worried about your mental health right now.
这是...
That's...
(清嗓子)
(Clears throat)
你说得对。
You know, that's fair.
我一直不在这里。
I haven't been here.
不是真的在。
Not really.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
这些梦,比我表现出来的要多得多。
These dreams, they're more than I let on.
我在里面创造了一个完整的世界。
I've made a whole world in there.
那是什么样的?
And what's that like?
那不重要。
It doesn't matter.
现实才是讲台所在之处。
Reality is where the podium is.
所以我——我会放松一些,
So I--I'll ease back,
回到原来的计划。
stick to the original schedule.
每三晚一次。
Once every three nights.
比赛不是在赛道上进行的。
The game isn't played on the strip.
是在这里进行的。
It's played up here.
这是你教给我的第一件事。
It was the first thing you ever taught me.
这是一种妥协。 - 嗯。
It's a compromise. - Mmm.
要么这样,要么完全失去你。
It was either that or lose you completely.
光环不属于他。
The halo doesn't belong to him.
我知道,但他可以把它从我这里拿走。
I know, but he can take it away from me.
他会告诉他们我打破了锁。
He'll tell them I broke the lock.
说我正在失去对现实的掌控。
That I'm losing my grip on reality.
你还要继续给他想要的东西多久?
How long are you going to keep giving him what he wants?
直到我得到我想要的。
Until I have what I want.
接住!
Catch!
有件事我想练习:
There's something I want to practice:
突刺。
balestra.
突刺?
Balestra?
怎么?你觉得它过时了?
What? You think it's archaic?
嗯,在哈门伯格之后突刺还有什么意义?
Well, what even is a balestra post Harmenberg?
它就是跳跃和刺击。
It's a bounce and a lunge.
只是表面功夫。
It's just part of the froth.
老技巧仍然可能有意义。
Old techniques can still mean something.
突刺是关于打断节奏的。
Balestra is about disruption.
打断节奏。
Short-circuiting the tempo.
忘掉机械动作。想想它的理念。
Forget the mechanics. Think about the idea of it.
有时,你会遇到一个咄咄逼人的对手,
Sometimes, you'll get an opponent who's aggressive,
盛气凌人,
overbearing,
不断获得控制权
someone who keeps gaining control
直到你失去所有控制。
until you've lost all of yours.
但就像我常说的,每个困境都有出路。
But like I always say, there's a way out of every box.
你会知道的。
You'll know.
当武器在你手中
When the weapon's in your hand
世界开始倾斜时...
and the world is tipping sideways...
你就知道该怎么做了。
you'll know what to do.
太慢了!加快点。
Too slow! Come on.
不行。来吧,再快一点。
No. Come on, faster than that.
注意姿势,乔。
Form, Jo.
不!别预判。
No! Stop anticipating.
加油!
Come on!
(急促喘息)
(Breathing heavily)
你怎么回事?
What's going on with you?
你似乎心不在焉。
You seem distracted.
我不熟悉这些动作。
I don't know these sequences.
电影精选列表