那是因为它们是新的。
That's because they're new.
我专门为你设计的。
I designed them for you.
你知道,我还是有用的。
I am useful, you know.
我很感谢你所做的一切。
I appreciate all the work.
我是说...
I--I mean...
我很感激。
I am grateful.
是吗?
Are you?
当然。
Of course.
如果我15年前没有走进你的训练馆,我会在哪里?
Where would I be if I hadn't walked into your salle 15 years ago?
有趣。我最近一直在想这个问题。
It's funny. I've been thinking about that a lot.
19岁时的你。
You when you were 19.
那时的我是个不同的人。
I was a different person.
是的,你确实不同。
Yes, you were.
我想看到那个女孩。
I want to see that girl.
我想看到那股火焰。
I want to see that fire.
如果你看不到,那是因为你没在看。
If you can't see it, you're not looking.
我让你放下你的玩具。
I told you to put away your toy.
你甚至都没有反抗。
You didn't even put up a fight.
你想打架吗?
You wanted a fight?
我想要真实的你。
I want the real you.
我想念她。
I miss her.
我就在这里。
I'm right here.
(急促喘息)
(Breathing heavily)
你知道是什么让我对你如此确定吗?
You know what made me certain about you?
是什么消除了所有疑虑?
What erased all doubt?
是开罗。
It was Cairo.
(嘲笑)
(Scoffing)
哦。这是你不想谈论的事吗?
Oh. Is that something you'd rather not talk about?
你为什么要这样做?
Why are you doing this?
因为你一直在逃避现实。
Because you've been taking a break from reality.
所以把这当作你的提醒吧。
So consider this your refresher.
我没有退缩。
I didn't flinch.
我出♥售♥了毕生的心血。
I sold my life's work.
我开了支票,我把它隐藏起来。
I wrote a check, and I kept it out of the light.
我确保没人知道你做了什么。
I made sure that no one knew what you did.
我把你当成了我的全部生活!
I made you my life!
然后呢?
And what?
现在你后悔了吗?
Now you're regretting it?
不。
No.
不,还没有。
No, not yet.
我只是在想那个女孩怎么样了。
I'm just wondering what happened to that girl.
你知道,也许她不再需要你了。
You know, maybe she doesn't need you anymore.
奥迪·齐默会有不同看法。
Audie Zimmer would say different.
(咕哝声)
(Grunting)
(拉夫咳嗽)
(Raph coughing)
拉夫...
Raph...
我...
I'm...
我没事。
I'm fine.
啊!
Ah!
也许我们应该暂停一下,然后重新召集。
Maybe we should just take a beat and, uh, reconvene.
一个小时?
An hour?
也许几个小时。
Maybe a few.
(拉夫咕哝)
(Raph grunting)
我们俩都,嗯...
We're both, um...
失去平衡了。
off kilter.
说了一些我们不是真心的话。
Saying things we don't mean.
是啊。
Yeah.
(拉夫咳嗽)
(Raph coughing)
♪ 在我们离别之前 ♪
♪ Before we draw ♪
♪ 我亲爱的朋友 ♪
♪ My dear, dear friend ♪
(叹气)
(Sighing)
♪ 我向你保证 ♪
♪ I promise you my word ♪
♪ 如果我们分开 ♪
♪ If we should part ♪
♪ 我亲爱的爱人 ♪
♪ My dear, dear love ♪
♪ 你知道你在我心中 ♪
♪ You know you're in my heart ♪
(颤抖地呼吸)
(Breathing shakily)
别担心,乔。你会回来的。
Don't worry, Jo. You'll be back.
你是个天才,对吧?
You're a prodigy, right?
小孤儿乔乔。
Little orphan Jojo.
(尖叫)
(Screaming)
(哭泣)
(Crying)
(叹气)
(Sighing)
(鸟鸣声)
(Birds calling)
(叹气)
(Sighing)
她签了。
She signed it.
保密协议。
Nondisclosure agreement.
如果她谈论发生的事,
If she talks about what happened,
她就会失去和解金。
she forfeits the settlement.
你给了她多少钱?
How much did you give her?
不,别担心那个。
No, don't you worry about that.
我们还剩下很多。
There's plenty left over for us.
拉夫,你不会想念这个地方吗?
Raph, aren't you gonna miss this place?
当然会想念。
Well, of course I am.
但我只在乎你。
But all I care about is you.
我还没完成。我会回来的。
I'm not finished. I'm coming back.
巴黎。
Paris.
我们有四年时间。
We've got four years.
好吧,让我们去为你建一个击剑馆。
All right, let's go build you a salle.
看谁准时到了。
Look who's right on time.
(笑)
(Laughing)
炖菜?等你尝尝这酱料。
Cassoulet? Wait till you try the sauce.
非常棒。
It's amazing.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
哦,我知道是怎么回事了。
Oh, I see what's going on here.
什么?
What?
你杀了我丈夫。
You killed my husband.
你穿着他的皮当作套装。
And you're wearing his skin as a suit.
还有更多的人吗?
Are there more of you?
这是入侵吗?
Is this an invasion?
你去坐下好吗?
Will you go, sit down?
准备好。
Get ready.
你想听什么?
What do you want to listen to?
(♪ Donnie和Joe Emerson的《Baby》正在播放 ♪)
(♪ Baby by Donnie and,Joe Emerson on stereo ♪)
♪♪ 哦,宝贝 ♪
♪♪ Ooh, baby ♪
你知道这甚至不是黄金做的。
It's not even made out of gold, you know.
我知道。只是表面。
I know. It's just the outside.
六克的涂层,覆盖一磅半的银。
Six grams of coating, over a pound and a half of silver.
当铺连几百块都不给你。
A pawn shop wouldn't even give you a few hundred for it.
但青铜...
But the bronze...
五美元的锌和铜。
Five bucks worth of zinc and copper.
这是个超大的便士。
It's an oversized penny.
我为你感到骄傲。
I was proud of you.
♪ 哦,宝贝 ♪
♪ Oh, baby ♪
你知道的,对吧?
You know that, right?
这说明你还有很多要学。
That just shows you got a lot to learn.
♪ 是的,哦,宝贝 ♪
♪ Yes, oh, baby ♪
你知道最糟糕的部分是什么吗?
You know the worst part of it is?
是人。
The people.
他们不像我们。他们不理解。
They're not like us. They don't understand.
他们居然以为我赢了什么。
They actually thought I won something.
(抽泣)
(Sniffling)
你觉得这样健康吗,
Is it healthy, you think,
这样生活?
to be this way, to live like this?
健康?
Healthy?
绝对不。
Definitely not.
但你知道还有其他生活方式吗?
But do you know how else to live?
我们可以开房♥车四处走走。
We could drive around in a camper van.
看日落。我们还可以在星空下吃蘑菇。
Watch the sunset. We could do some shrooms under the stars.
哦,这是正常人会做的事吗?
Oh, is that what normal people do?
我完全不知道人们都在做什么。
I have no idea what people do.
电影精选列表