他说你可以一路走到底。
He said you could go all the way.
问问他现在会选谁。
Ask him who he'd choose now.
(嘲笑)
(Scoffing)
你想知道我看到了什么吗?
You wanna know what I see?
浪费生命。
A waste of a life.
二十年努力想登上那个领奖台。
Twenty years trying to make it to that podium.
但你知道你永远不会到达那里。
But you know you'll never get there.
你一直都知道。
You've always known.
有些梦想不适合你,乔。
Some dreams aren't for you, Jo.
啊!
Ah!
呃...
Ugh...
我讨厌暴♥力♥。
I hate violence.
但有时这是必要的。
But sometimes it's necessary.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是埃利奥特。
I'm Elliot.
♪ 你只能活两次 ♪
♪ You only live twice ♪
(喘气)
(Gasping)
(哔哔声)
(Beeping)
(鸟叫声)
(Birds chirping)
那么,感觉如何?
So, how was it?
是的,我看到了潜力。
Yeah, I see potential.
来吧,乔,加快步伐!
Come on, Jo, pick up the pace!
那些孩子在丹佛会跑得很快。
Those kids are gonna be fast in Denver.
让我们向他们展示巴索里又回来了!
Let's show them that Bathory is back!
(♪ 音响里播放古典音乐 ♪)
(♪ Classical on stereo ♪)
那是木槿花茶吗?
What is that, hibiscus?
南非国宝茶。
Rooibos.
也许你该换成煎茶。
Maybe you switch to sencha.
咖♥啡♥因♥不是非黑即白的。
Caffeine is not a binary thing.
低剂量可能会提高你的运动反应
It's possible a low dose could amp your motor response
而不会让你颤抖。
and not make you shaky.
我猜我的数据没有变好。
I take it my numbers aren't better.
实际上有所改善。
They are, actually.
你比平均水平低一点点。
You're a shade under your mean.
低多少算一点点?
How much is a shade?
你不能期待立竿见影的效果。
You can't expect instant results.
低多少?
How much?
半毫秒。
Half a millisecond.
那只是一个晚上,乔。
It was one night, Jo.
给它点时间。
Give it time.
三天一次是不够的。
Once every three days is not enough.
这已经足够了。
It's plenty.
在丹佛之前你还有一次训练课,
You have one more session before Denver,
在辛辛那提之前还有10次。
you have 10 more before Cincinnati.
那是30天内的1000小时训练,
That's 1,000 hours of training,
30天。
in 30 days.
嗯?
Hmm?
但告诉我。
But tell me.
我在那里是不是和在这里一样好的教练?
Am I as good a coach in there as I am out here?
(两人轻笑)
(Both chuckling)
很难说。
It's hard to say.
你说得对。那只是一个晚上。
You're right. It was just one night.
而且,我不知道,感觉像是...
And, I don't know, it felt like...
(轻笑)
(Chuckling)
前戏?
Foreplay?
是的。差不多就是那样。
Yeah. Something like that.
嗯,我喜欢。
Well, I like it.
迫不及待想让你再回去。
Can't wait for you to go back in.
(计时器响起)
(Timer chiming)
(缓慢呼气)
(Exhaling slowly)
等等。
Wait.
摘下你的面具。
Take off your mask.
艾略特?
Elliot?
我不认识你。
I don't know you.
好吧,我们才刚刚开始。
Well, we've only just begun.
你为什么在这里?
Why are you here?
这要看情况。
That depends.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你可以梦想任何事。
You could dream of anything.
为什么是这个?
Why this?
我想变得更好。
I want to be better.
就这样吗?
Is that all?
我想成为最好的。
I want to be the best.
我必须成为最好的。
I have to be.
(奥迪):有他你真幸运。
(Audie): You're so lucky to have him.
别担心。这次是我邀请她来的。
Don't worry. I invited her this time.
祝你好运。 - 谢谢。
Good luck out there. - Thank you.
停!
Halt!
1比0。
1-0.
你不喜欢你看到的。
You don't like what you see.
因为我知道接下来发生了什么。
Because I know what happened next.
是吗?
Do you?
她在内旋?
She's pronating?
我怎么没注意到这点?
How did I not see this?
停!
Halt!
哦,这很好。我可以利用这个。
Oh, this is good. I can use this.
我们来练习一下。
Let's drill it.
来吧,我不想浪费更多时间。
Come on, I don't want to waste more time.
时间在这里是奢侈品。
Time is a luxury here.
乔安娜,你为什么输了?
Why did you lose, Joanna?
因为战术?几何?
Because of tactics? Geometry?
你领先2比0。
You're up 2-0.
但看。
But look.
看看她。
Look at her.
看看你自己。
Look at you.
如果你不知道比分,
If you didn't know the score,
你会觉得谁在掌控局面?
who would you think was in control?
她没有打败你。
She didn't beat you.
你是在打败自己。
You did that to yourself.
如果你想练习,
If you want to run drills,
那我们就练习。
then that's what we'll do.
但你告诉我你想赢。
But you told me you want to win.
♪ ♪ ♪
♪ ♪ ♪
(缓慢呼气)
(Exhaling slowly)
我记不得上次做这个是什么时候了。
I can't remember the last time I did this.
(急促呼气)
(Exhaling sharply)
你很有天赋。
You're a natural.
坐在浴缸里吗?
At sitting in a tub?
(笑)
(Laughing)
你所做的事。
At what you do.
你一直都是。
You always were.
你现在依然是。
You still are.
你只需要再次倾听自己的声音。
All you have to do is hear yourself again.
你还记得那种感觉吧?
You remember that, don't you?
跟随你的身体感觉是什么样的?
What it felt like to follow your body?
你有天赋,乔安娜。
You have a gift, Joanna.
好好利用它。
Use it.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是...
I'm...
你需要的。
what you need.
(轻笑)
(Chuckling softly)
(远处鸟叫声)
(Birds calling in distance)
♪ 陌生人向我伸出手臂 ♪
♪ Strangers' arms reach out to me ♪
那么,这里有什么好吃的?
So, what's good here?
我已经帮你点好了。
I went ahead and ordered you something.
这有点自作主张啊。
That's a little presumptuous.
嗯。相信我。
Hmm. Trust me.
(笑)
(Laughing)
我真的梦想过这个。
I have literally dreamed of this.
嗯,你还在做梦呢。
Well, you still are.
电影精选列表