(沉重的呼吸声)
(Heavy breathing)
(女人): 我们只有一次机会。
(Woman): We get one shot.
一次真正伟大的机会。
One chance at true greatness.
(急促的呼吸)
(Breathing heavily)
把你的名字刻入宇宙。
Carve your name into the universe.
(低语): 美国梦。
(Whispering): The American dream.
(急促的呼吸)
(Breathing heavily)
你是最轻的羽毛。
You are the lightest feather.
你是钻石碎片。
You are a diamond shard.
(哔哔声)
(Beeping)
(刀刃碰撞、呼啸声)
(Blades clinking, whooshing)
就是现在。
This is it.
你的时刻。
Your time.
完美是唯一重要的。
Perfection is all that matters.
距离,注意你的距离。
Distance, watch your distance.
不要退缩。
Don't flinch.
选择时机然后把她拉进来。
Pick the moment and reel her in.
先发制人。
Strike first.
该死!
Fuck!
她看穿了。
And she saw it.
在你行动之前,
Before you made a move,
在你甚至还没准备好之前。
before you even took your mark.
毫秒之差...
Milliseconds...
(急促的呼气)
(Exhaling sharply)
发生的一切早在亿万年前就已经注定。
Everything that happens was written eons ago.
(颤抖的呼吸)
(Breathing shakily)
(轻微的喘息)
(Gasping softly)
(鸟叫声)
(Birds chirping)
(男人): 乔,你起床了吗?
(Man): Jo, are you up?
乔?
Jo?
早上好。 - 早上好!
Good morning. - Morning!
我为你准备了一些录像,最后再看一遍也无妨。
I cued up some tape for you, one last-minute run-through can't hurt.
好的。
Yeah.
(视频中观众的交谈声)
(Audience chatting in video)
(视频中女人的喊叫声)
(Woman shouting in video)
你睡得怎么样?
How'd you sleep?
还行吧,我想。
Fine, I guess.
用了褪黑素后好多了。
It was better with the melatonin.
但是褪黑素会让你反应变慢。
Well, the melatonin makes you slow.
我知道。
I know.
我们可以再试试缬草根。
We could try the valerian root again.
这次我们让它多浸泡一会儿。
We'll just let it steep a little longer this time.
你知道,失眠可能是由压力引起的。
You know, insomnia can be caused by stress.
什么?
What?
你在担心吗,宝贝?
Are you worried, bijou?
嗯?
Hmm?
如果现在还为时过早呢?
What if it's too soon?
我是说,她正处于巅峰状态。
I mean, she's on a tear.
曼谷的比赛让她进入了前三。
Bangkok put her in the top three.
她一直在赢。
She can't stop winning.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
这让你想起了谁?
And who does that remind you of?
来吧!这只是热身。
Come on! It's a warmup.
我不想她成为我的第一个对手,
I don't want her to be my first,
不是在这么长时间之后。
not after all this time.
不是奥迪,不是她。
Not Audie, not her.
我以为我们有计划。
I thought we had a plan.
逐步提升。丹佛,二级比赛...
Ramping up. Denver, division two...
你知道,重新获得我的积分。
You know, getting back my points.
是的,你需要提升,
Yeah, you need to ramp up,
但最终目标仍然是巴黎奥♥运♥会
but the end goal is still the Paris Olympics
戴上金牌。
with the gold around your neck.
通往那个领奖台的路要经过奥迪·齐默。
And the road to that podium is through Audie Zimmer.
这是一场友谊赛。来吧!
It's a friendly match. Come on!
你比她大十岁。
You have ten years on her.
她就像你挡风玻璃上的一只虫子。
She's like a bug on your windshield.
但是,你知道,如果你今天早上不想做,我们可以不做。
But, you know, if you don't want to do it this morning, we don't have to.
我们可以做点别的。我们去骑自行车吧。
We'll do something else. We'll go for a bike ride.
我们去打败那个孩子吧。
Let's go kill the kid.
她来了!
There she is!
(视频中观众鼓掌)
(Audience applauding in video)
(尖叫)
(Screaming)
我敢打赌欧文教她如何佯攻。
I bet anything Owen taught her how to feint.
嘿,你要高位进攻。
Hey, you're gonna attack high.
但要注意你的盲点,好吗?
But watch your blind spot, OK?
她很活跃,但可以预测。
She's bouncy, but predictable.
就像,是的,如果我落后...
Like, yeah, if I'm down...
我可以努力追赶并获胜,但为什么我会落后九分?
I could grid up and win, but why was I down by nine points?
你喜欢戏剧性。
You like the drama.
我确实喜欢戏剧性。
I do like the drama.
(奥迪笑)
(Audie laughing)
如果我可以说,你们今天有幸
If I may, you all have the good fortune today
亲眼看到一位世界杯冠军。
of seeing a World Cup winner in the flesh.
但我们还有两位尊贵的客人。
But we have two more distinguished guests.
拉夫·卡隆,奥♥运♥会奖牌得主,
Raph Caron, Olympic medalist,
2012年伦敦奥♥运♥会男子个人花剑。
individual men's foil, London 2012.
(观众鼓掌)
(Audience applauding)
是铜牌。是铜牌,得了。
It was bronze. It was bronze, come on.
还有他的妻子兼学生,乔安娜·巴索里。
And his wife and student, Joanna Bathory.
大家好!
Hi!
美国击剑在过去几十年里出现了不少明星。
American fencing has had its share of stars in the last decades.
但很少有人像乔安娜一样耀眼,
But few shine as bright as Joanna,
她曾经是我们奥♥运♥金牌的希望。
who was once our hope for Olympic gold.
(观众鼓掌)
(Audience applauding)
你不能只是瞄准高处。
You can't just aim high.
你必须瞄准珠穆朗玛峰的顶峰。
You have to aim for the top of Mount Everest.
否则,有什么意义呢?
Otherwise, what's the point?
对运动的热爱?
Love of the game?
爱。爱很重要。
Love. Love's important.
爱能让你早上起床,
Love will get you out of bed in the morning,
但爱不能让你获得奖牌。
but love is not gonna get you a medal.
连铜牌都不行。
Not even a brown one.
冠军的心态。
The mentality of a champion.
不适合胆小的人。
Not for the faint of heart.
是的,但我不是冠军。
No, it isn't, but I'm not a champion.
那不是我的命运。
That's not my lot in life.
我真正的快乐来自于帮助别人获胜。
My real joy comes from helping other people win.
(男人): 不过你以前教过更多人。
(Man): You used to coach more people, though.
我们稍后会留时间问答,
We will make time for Q and A later,
但首先,我们为大家准备了一个惊喜。
but first, we have a surprise for you all.
一场15分的比赛。
A 15-touch bout.
巴托里对阵齐默。
Bathory versus Zimmer.
女士们,请到军械库去。
Ladies, if you'd like to make your way to the armory.
(观众低语,鼓掌)
(Audience murmuring, applauding)
(男人): 去干掉他们!
(Man): Go get 'em!
欧文,很高兴见到你。
Owen, good to see you.
是什么让你退出的?
So what made you walk away?
2019年,开罗世界杯。
2019, the World Cup in Cairo.
那是你最后一次参赛。
That was the last time you competed.
是吗?
Was it?
(奥迪轻笑)
(Audie chuckling)
你本来要带我们去东京的。
You were gonna take us to Tokyo.
让我猜猜。
Let me guess.
你有了孩子?
You had a kid?
不是。
No.
(轻笑)
(Chuckling)
那你受伤了?
So you hurt yourself, then?
没有。
No.
只是需要休息一下,是吗?
Just needed a break, huh?
是啊,差不多是这样。
Yeah, something like that.
电影精选列表