什么,梦境有所不同吗?
What, are the dreams different?
是的。有一点不同。
Yeah. A little.
他们更专注于我的需求。
They've been more... focused on what I need.
那是什么呢?
And what is that?
你在嫉妒吗?
Are you jealous?
你是不是觉得里面的教练
You think maybe my coach in there
比外面的教练更好。
is better than my coach out here.
我为什么要嫉妒自己呢?
Why would I be jealous of myself?
你在进步。
You're improving.
这是我唯一关心的。
That's all I care about.
我想给你看点东西。
I wanna show you something.
这是谁做的?
Who did this?
我雇了个程序员。
I hired a coder.
乔...
Jo...
她什么都不知道。
She doesn't know anything.
我从没用过真名。
I never used my real name.
她甚至不知道光环的事。
She doesn't even know about the halo.
你以为这是我担心的吗?
Do you think that's what I'm worried about?
这里之前有锁是有原因的。
There was a lock on here for a reason.
这不安全。
This isn't safe.
我在里面待的时间越长,
The more time I spend in there,
我就会变得越好。
the better I'm going to be.
让数据来决定吧。
Let the numbers decide.
哇,看谁来早了!
Well, look who's early!
我不在的时候你就这么打发时间吗?
Is this what you get up to when I'm not around?
我不确定你不在的时候我是否存在。
I'm not sure I exist when you're not around.
我也开始有同感了。
I'm starting to feel the same way.
(模糊的交谈声)
(Talking, indistinct)
(笑声)
(Laughing)
耶!
Yeah!
啊!
Ah!
(两人笑声)
(Both laughing)
(鸟叫声)
(Birds chirping)
一切都融合在一起了。
It all bleeds together.
所有这些,外面的世界。
All of this, out there.
我是说,那种感觉还在。
I mean, the feeling stays.
其他的都是一片模糊。
The rest is haze.
我觉得这样更好。
I think it's better that way.
否则...
Otherwise...
我会迷失自我。
I'd lose myself.
不只是你。
It's not just you.
想象一下如果每个人都能像记住生活一样清晰地记住梦境。
Imagine if everybody remembered their dreams as clearly as life.
我们都会崩溃的。
We'd all fall apart.
(叹气)
(Sighing)
那是一艘帆船吗?
Is that a sailboat?
我想是的。
I believe it is.
谁在船上?
Who's on it?
也许是你。
Maybe it's you.
(轻笑)
(Chuckling)
(鸟鸣声)
(Birds calling)
不,我...我觉得想象自己可能会做什么很有趣
No, I--I think it's fun to think about what I might do
这一切结束之后。
after this is all over.
你告诉我你想象自己会成为教练。
You told me you imagined coaching.
是的。是的,也许吧。
Yeah. Yeah, maybe.
我是说,还有很多其他选择,对吧?
I mean, there's so much else, right?
比如,我想我想去旅行。
Like, I think I want to travel.
是的,你知道,去体验这个世界。
Yeah, you know, be in the world.
我觉得我从来没有真正这样做过。
I feel like I've never really done that.
你看起来很放松,乔。
You seem very at ease, Jo.
比我以前见过的任何时候都要放松。
More so than I've ever seen.
可能是光环的作用吗?
Could it be the halo?
非要有个原因吗?
Does there have to be a reason?
你的目标迫使你给自己施加巨大压力。
Your goals force you to put yourself under intense pressure.
感觉你找到了一种释放。
It feels like you've found a release.
我很好奇是什么。
I'm curious what it is.
你知道我在想什么吗?
You know what I've been thinking?
我想也许你和我应该改成每月一次。
I think maybe you and I should switch to once a month.
我是说,你自己也说了。
I mean, you said so yourself.
我很放松。
I'm at ease.
我们都会犯一个错误,乔,一直如此。
There's a mistake we all make, Jo, all the time.
当我们感觉良好时,就会停止让我们达到那种状态的工作。
When we feel good, we stop doing the work that got us there.
我保证如果我开始下滑,我会让你知道的。
I promise if I start to slide, I'll let you know.
我是说,这是我的决定,对吧?
I mean, it's my call, right?
当然。
Of course.
好的,那就这样。太好了!
OK, then. Great!
哦,还有,呃,以后...
Oh, and, um, for the future...
我其实更喜欢乔安娜这个名字。
I actually prefer Joanna.
看起来不错,乔。
Looking good, Jo.
我要去呼吸点新鲜空气。
I'm gonna get some air.
(门关上的声音)
(Door closing)
(♪ 音响中播放歌♥剧音乐 ♪)
(♪ Opera on stereo ♪)
我在停滞不前?
I'm leveling off?
你很好。趋势是好的。
You're fine. The trend is good.
还不够好。
Not good enough.
你想回去吗?
You wanna go back in?
不。我只是,呃,今晚继续努力。
No. I'll just, uh, work on it tonight.
也许你遇到了瓶颈。
Maybe you're hitting a limit.
也许是时候降低强度了。
Maybe it's time to throttle that back.
我们说过要让数据来决定。
We said we'd let the numbers decide.
你刚刚说数据很好。
You just said the numbers are good.
你在10秒钟内改变主意了吗?
Have you changed your mind since 10 seconds ago?
我要去睡觉了。
I'm going to bed.
(埃利奥特): 你在告诉我什么?
(Elliot): What are you telling me?
我是说我需要更多。
I'm saying I need more.
不管你对我做了什么,
Whatever it is you're doing to me,
我需要更多。
I need more of it.
(嗤之以鼻)
(Scoffing)
我以为你说钻头不行。
I thought you said drills won't do it.
他说得对。
He was right.
它们确实不行。
They won't.
哦,太好了。又是你。
Oh, great. You again.
去他的。
Fuck it.
摘下面具。
Mask off.
你听说过锚定吗?
Have you ever heard of anchoring?
像自主训练法那样?
Like autogenic training?
是的。科格勒。
Yeah. Kogler.
他是个江湖骗子。
He's a quack.
(嗤之以鼻)
(Scoffing)
是拉夫告诉你的吗?
Is that what Raph told you?
科格勒全都是关于状态的。
Kogler is all about the zone.
你那家伙不相信状态
Your guy doesn't believe in the zone
因为他从未达到过。
because he's never been there.
他靠蛮力征服了赛场。
He conquered the strip with brute force.
不像我们。
Not like us.
那你是什么?一个神秘主义者?
And what are you? A mystic?
天啊,巴托里!
Jesus, Bathory!
(笑)当然是。
(Laughing),Of course I am.
你也是。
And so are you.
那个声音。
That voice.
内心的那个声音。
That voice inside.
告诉你何时进攻和撤退的声音。
The voice that tells you when to thrust and disengage.
那不是你。
It's not you.
是宇宙。
It's the universe.
我们就像风中的风筝。
We're kites in the wind.
关键是,我有一根线。
The thing is, I've got a string.
而你...
Whereas you...
你的右手。
Your right hand.
用拇指和无名指用力按在一起。
Press your thumb and your ring finger together.
用力。
Hard.
闭上眼睛。
Close your eyes.
电影精选列表