你好,乔安娜。
Hello, Joanna.
嗨。
Hi.
谢谢你见我。
Thanks for seeing me.
听着,我不知道他具体告诉了你什么。
Look, I don't know exactly what he told you.
但我能猜到。
But I can guess.
我们能看看你的手♥机♥吗?
May we see your phone?
你们在找什么?
What are you looking for?
那些安全措施是有原因的。
The safeguards were there for a reason.
这样冒险损害你的健康...
Risking your health like this...
对不起,我...我不知道你们在说什么。
I'm sorry, I--I don't know what you're talking about.
哦,80%的降雨概率?
Oh, 80% chance of rain?
这就是你想知道的吗?
Is that what you wanted to know?
我们来谈谈艾略特吧。
Let's talk about Elliot.
(叹气)
(Sighing)
埃利奥特是我的前男友。
Elliot was an ex-boyfriend of mine.
你从没提过他。
You've never mentioned him.
你一直说拉夫是你的第一段认真恋爱。
You've always said Raph was your first serious relationship.
确实是。
He was.
埃利奥特几乎算不上一段关系。
Elliot was barely a relationship.
虽然短暂,但很激烈。
It was brief, but intense.
最近我和拉夫一直有矛盾。
Raph and I, we have been at odds lately.
我猜我的思绪
And I guess my mind,
一直在回想那些更快乐的时光。
it's been going back to--to happier times.
为什么拉夫会认为这个人
Why would Raph assume this man
是你想象出来的?
is a figment of your imagination?
因为他嫉妒。
Because he's jealous.
嫉妒埃利奥特? - 不。
Of Elliot? - No.
嫉妒光环。
Of the halo.
嫉妒它为我做的事。
Of what it's done for me.
让我给你讲个故事。
Let me tell you a story.
一个男人让自己掌控一个女人。
A man puts himself in charge of a woman.
掌控她的身体,她的生活。
Of her body, of her life.
但有一天,这个女人
But one day, the woman,
开始表达自己的意愿...
she starts to express her own will...
自己的欲望。
her own desires.
而这个男人,
And the man,
哦,他认定她失去了理智。
oh, well, he decides she's lost her mind.
光环正在归还我
The halo is giving me back
很久以来失去的东西。
something I haven't had in a long time.
它给了我掌控权。
It is giving me control.
这就是他拿走它的原因。
That's why he took it away.
(男女交谈声,听不清)
(Men and women chatting, indistinct)
♪ ♪ ♪
♪ ♪ ♪
(轻轻喘气)
(Gasping softly)
没事的。
It's OK.
我不想这样。
I didn't want this.
我知道。
I know.
我应该打911的。
I should have called 911.
你做得很对。
You did everything right.
现在你知道该怎么做了。
And now you know what you have to do.
你觉得我应该逃跑吗?
You think I should run?
不。
No.
你无法逃避这件事。
You can't run from this.
我可以。
I can.
有些国家可以——可以去。
There are--there are countries.
我说的不是法律问题。
I'm not talking about laws.
我说的是你自己。
I'm talking about you.
这不能成为你的故事。
This can't be your story.
这不能成为你的结局。
This can't be how it ends.
只有一件事能与你所做的
There's only one thing that can weigh as much
同等重要。
as what you've done.
这正是你一直以来想要的。
And it's what you've wanted all along.
而现在你比以往任何时候都更需要它。
And you need it now more than ever.
我不认为我能做到。
I don't think I can.
你可以的。
Yes, you can.
不... - 没关系。
No... - It's OK.
看着我。
Look at me.
我不在乎世界怎么想。
I don't care about the world.
我不在乎他们怎么看你。
I don't care what they think of you.
我想让你知道你是什么。
I want you to know what you are.
你真正的本质。
What you really are.
我内心有某种东西。
There is something inside of me.
那是火焰。
It's fire.
这就是你获胜的原因。
It's why you win.
那么,我应该怎么做?
So, what am I supposed to do?
嗯,首先...
Well, first...
我们有一些家务事要处理。
we have some housekeeping to take care of.
好的。
Yeah.
(电♥话♥嗡嗡响)
(Phone buzzing)
嗨,这里是拉夫。
Hey, this is Raph.
请留言,我会回复你的。
Leave a message, and I'll get back to you.
(语♥音♥信箱提示音)
(Voicemail beeping)
你好,拉夫。我是苏特罗医生。
Hello, Raph. It's Dr. Sutro.
乔安娜来了实验室,
Joanna came to the lab,
我想和你谈谈这件事。
and I'd like to talk to you about it.
请尽快回我电♥话♥。谢谢。
Please call me back as soon as you can. Thanks.
希望你一切安好。
Hope you're well.
(乔安娜急促呼吸)
(Joanna breathing heavily)
(艾略特): 我们不知道自己有什么能力。
(Elliot): We don't know what we're capable of.
直到我们真正做到为止。
Not until we do it.
你是冠军,乔安娜。
You're a champion, Joanna.
这就是你的本质。
It's what you are.
我还没有证明这一点。
I haven't proved it yet.
你会的。
You will.
现在世界上能打败你的女选手
There aren't more than,10 women in the world
不超过10个。
that can beat you right now.
但这10个人都在对你做
But all 10 of them are doing the same thing to you
你一直对她们做的事。
that you've been doing to them.
这就是齐默尔在辛辛那提赢的原因。
That's how Zimmer won in Cincinnati.
你有固定模式。
You have patterns.
击剑不可能没有模式。
You can't fence and not have patterns.
好吧,我们要建立一种新的击剑方式。
Well, we're going to build a new way to fence.
你是个杀手。
You're a murderer.
你是天使。
You're an angel from heaven.
你是羽毛。
You're a feather.
你是钻石碎片。
You're a diamond shard.
你不是一个人。
You're not one person.
你是一百个人。
You're a hundred people.
你是那个停止他心跳的人。
You're the one who stopped his heart.
你是那个呼喊他名字的人。
You're the one who cried his name.
我明白了。
I get it.
不是一种模式。
Not one pattern.
是一千种。
A thousand.
频道切换。
Channel surfing.
做你生来就该做的事。
Do what you were born to do.
打破游戏规则。
Break the game.
(剑击声)
(Epées clinking)
(两人都在喘息)
(Both grunting)
啊!
Ah!
(喘息声)
(Grunting)
(艾略特):他的父母已经不在了。
(Elliot): His parents are gone.
没有兄弟姐妹。从不见面的表亲。
No siblings. Cousins he never sees.
谁是他的朋友?
Who are his friends?
谁会想念他?
Who will miss him?
我们的世界很小。
Our world was small.
而他确保了这一点。
And he saw to that.
(叹气)
(Sighing)
♪ 忘记你就是躲藏 ♪
♪ To forget you is to hide ♪
♪ 还有太多需要恢复的 ♪
♪ There's still so much left to recover ♪
(播音员):距离巴黎奥♥运♥会只有几个月了,
(Announcer): With the Paris Olympics only months away,
电影精选列表