不。这是...这是真的。这...
No. This is... This is real. This...
这就像是在现实生活中。
This is like in real life.
为什么这是我的罪恶快♥感♥?
Why is this my guilty pleasure?
它让你想起小时候,
It reminds you of being a kid,
想起你拿起重剑之前的生活。
what life was like before you picked up an épée.
有什么是你不知道的关于我的事吗?
Is there anything you don't know about me?
你到底是什么,埃利奥特?
What are you, Elliot?
我现在到底是在和谁坐在这里?
Who am I even sitting here with?
一个人不可能包含她所有的一切。
It's impossible for a person to contain all of herself.
你所看到的一切,
Everything you've seen,
你所想要的、品尝过的和触摸过的一切。
everything you've wanted and tasted and touched.
这太多了,无法全部容纳...
It's too much to hold...
所以你把大部分都扔掉了。
so you throw most of it overboard.
你必须这样做。
You have to.
然后你就成为了你讲给自己的故事。
And you become the story you tell yourself.
其余的都沉入水底。
The rest goes underwater.
那你是水吗?
And you're the water?
也许是。
Maybe.
也许我更像是...
Maybe I'm more like...
海浪的声音,
the sound of the waves,
海面泡沫的轮廓。
a sketch of the sea foam.
所以你的意思是...
So what you're saying...
我正在和我的潜意识
is that I am eating fries
一起吃薯条?
with my subconscious?
不完全是。
Not quite.
你还没有给我任何薯条呢。
You haven't offered me any.
就一根。
Just one.
谢谢。
Thank you.
(笑)
(Laughing)
你看着他在圈里游来游去
You watched him swim around in circles
直到他的生命值归零。
until his health bar went to zero.
我为什么那么残忍♥?
Why was I so cruel?
那只是个电子游戏。
It's just a video game.
游戏就是为这个存在的。
That's what they're for.
没有后果的幻想。
Fantasies without consequences.
(轻笑)
(Chuckling)
这就是我们时不时需要的。对吧?
That's what we all need now and then. Right?
一个你可以做那些在现实生活中不能做的事的地方...
A place where you can do the things that you can't...
在现实生活中。
in real life.
这不对劲。
This isn't right.
哦,你是--你想要别的东西吗?
Oh, did you--,Did you want something else?
不,我是说,我们在这里待了多久了?
No, I mean, how long have we been here?
六、七个小时?
Six, seven hours?
我知道这里的时间是不一样的...
I know the time is different here...
但在外面,我的生活是以毫秒计算的。
but out there, my life is about milliseconds.
而我还没有削减任何时间。
And I haven't shaved any off yet.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
你有大把时间训练,乔安娜,
You have tons of time to train, Joanna,
海量的时间。
oceans of time.
但现在这段时间只属于你。
But this time right now is just for you.
你已经否定了自己太多,太多的生活。
You've denied yourself so much, so much life.
你应该得到一小片属于你的生活。
You deserve a little slice of it.
你应该...
You deserve...
尝一尝。
a taste.
(隆隆声)
(Rumbling)
你感觉到了吗?
Do you feel that?
哦不。
Oh no.
(餐具摇晃声)
(Dishes rattling)
你不会相信这个的。
You're not gonna believe this.
(拉夫打鼾声)
(Raph snoring)
(叹气)
(Sighing)
我忘了问,昨晚怎么样?
I forgot to ask, how'd it go last night?
很短。我被吵醒了。
It was short. I got woken up.
真的吗,被什么吵醒的?
Really, by what?
没关系。别让它影响你。
Well, it doesn't matter. Don't let it get to you.
那件事,那只是锦上添花。
That thing, it's just the icing.
我们在现实生活中所做的,
What we do out here in real life,
我和你每天做的,
me and you every day,
那才是蛋糕的主体。
that's the cake.
我算过了。
And I've done the math.
你我一起训练超过10,000小时了。
You and I have trained together for over 10,000 hours.
希望这些时间没有白费。
Well, let's hope it wasn't wasted.
(雷声隆隆)
(Thunder rumbling)
夫人,要来点布朗尼吗?
Ma'am, some brownies?
不,不用了。谢谢。
No, no. No, thank you.
(叹气)
(Sighing)
怎么了?
What's up?
没什么。只是勾起了一些回忆。
Nothing. It just brings back memories.
我想我们现在不怎么旅行了,是吗?
I guess we don't travel much anymore, do we?
我一直讨厌在路上。
I always hated the road.
你要么在一个死气沉沉的地方,
You're either somewhere dead,
要么在某处观光时感到内疚。
or you somewhere feeling guilty for seeing the sights.
我过去喜欢四处走走。
I used to like just walking around.
阿姆斯特丹,里斯本...
Amsterdam, Lisbon...
有时,我会忘记我去那里的真正原因。
Sometimes, I'd forget why I was actually there.
嗯。幸好你现在成熟了。
Hmm. It's a good thing you've matured.
巴托里...
Bathory...
你没有评级。
You're unrated.
这是你第一次参加NAC吗?
This is your first NAC?
呃,不是。
Uh, no.
我的,呃,我的积分已经失效了。已经有一段时间了。
My, um, my points have lapsed. It's been a while.
啊。嗯,这是你的资料包。
Ah. Um, well, here is your packet.
二级组比赛在10:30开始。
Division 2 competes at 10:30.
祝你好运! - 谢谢。
Good luck! - Thanks.
(女性们聊天,听不清)
(Women chatting, indistinct)
(女性们笑声)
(Women laughing)
(广播里有人在说话,听不清)
(Man talking on PA, indistinct)
嘿,小心那个人。
Hey, watch out for her.
就在那里,雷贝罗。
Right there, Rebeiro.
她正在上升。
She's on her way up.
她还是个小孩子。
She's a toddler.
你知道20岁后神经元会发生什么吗?
Do you have any idea what happens to neurons after age 20?
髓鞘磨损,反应变慢。这是熵增。
Myelin sheaths wear out, reflexes slow down. It's entropy.
我知道。我明白。
I know. I get it.
我已经老了。
I'm geriatric.
还有其他建议吗?
Any other tips?
我现在不是想让你紧张。
I'm not trying to make you nervous right now.
这只是二级组。
It's Division 2.
我睡着了都能赢。
I can win it in my sleep.
是啊。但是提醒你一下,你现在是醒着的。
Yeah. But FYI, you're awake.
(广播中的男声): 预选赛将在一分钟后开始。
(Man on PA): The pool round begins in one minute.
顺便说一下,你应该买♥♥些鼻贴。
You should get some nasal strips, by the way.
什么?为什么? - 因为你打呼噜。
What? Why? - For your snoring.
(男女交谈声,听不清)
(Men and women chatting, indistinct)
(哔哔声)
(Beeping)
(广播中的男声): 预选赛现在开始。
(Man on PA): The pool round begins now.
比赛进行到5分。
Bouts go to 5 points.
各就各位。
Take your marks.
(哨声响起)
(Whistle blowing)
(急促呼吸)
(Breathing heavily)
准备。
En garde.
预备。开始。
Ready. Fence.
停!
Halt.
(急促呼吸)
(Breathing heavily)
准备。
En garde.
预备。
Ready.
开始。
Fence.
♪ ♪ ♪
♪ ♪ ♪
停!
Halt.
停!
Halt!
电影精选列表