搞什么烧烤或者球赛。
Fucking barbecues or some ballgame.
(笑)
(Laughing)
♪ 是的,哦,宝贝 ♪
♪ Yes, oh, baby ♪
相信我,拉夫。
Believe me, Raph.
我和你一样想要那六克黄金。
I want those six grams of gold just as much as you did.
你得比这更想要它才行。
You're gonna have to want it so much more than that.
我确实更想要。
I do.
很好。
Good.
因为我一直在考虑头环的事。
Because I've been thinking about the halo.
我在想你不必逐步减少使用。
And I'm thinking you don't have to taper off.
有一个更好的方法。
There's a better approach.
好啊,什么方法?
OK, like what?
冷turkey。
Cold turkey.
♪ 等不及明晚 ♪
♪ Just can't wait until tomorrow night ♪
♪ 嘿,宝贝,让我们摇起来 ♪
♪ Hey, baby, let's shake it ♪
别费心找了。
Don't bother looking for it.
它在哪里?
Where is it?
什么,你以为我藏起来了?
What, you think I hid it?
我把它藏在沙发垫下面像个8岁小孩吗?
I put it under a sofa cushion like an 8-year-old?
拉夫...
Raph...
♪ 哦,宝贝 ♪
♪ Oh, baby ♪
拉夫!
Raph!
我把它还回去了,乔。
I gave it back, Jo.
你无权这么做。
You had no right.
♪ 是的,哦,宝贝 ♪
♪ Yes, oh, baby ♪
我需要它。
I need it.
我是不是他妈的白♥痴♥?
Am I a fucking idiot?
你以为我不知道吗?
You think I don't know?
我不是每天早上都听到你呻♥吟♥着他的名字吗?
I don't wake up hearing you moaning his name?
"哦,埃利奥特。哦,埃利奥特,埃利奥特..."
"Oh, Elliot. Oh, Elliot, Elliot..."
闭嘴。
Shut up.
埃利奥特是谁?"埃利奥特,哦!该死的埃利--"
Who's Elliot? "Elliot, oh! Fucking Elli--"
闭嘴!
Shut up!
就是这个。这就是愤怒。
That's it right there. That's the rage.
这就是我一直在寻找的。
That's what I've been looking for.
你在场上无法激发它,但当我拿走你的男朋友时,
You can't muster it on the strip, but the moment I take away your boyfriend,
哦,看看这个。
oh, look at that.
他不仅仅是那样。 - 嗯。
He's more than that. - Mmm.
他比你曾经的角色更重要。
He's more than you ever were.
我真的不在乎你的幻想,乔。
I don't really care about your fantasies, Jo.
我只关心一件事。
I only care about one thing.
那就是不让你再次失败。
And that's not letting you lose again.
好吧。我会做到的,不需要你。
Fine. I'll get there, without you.
我会赢,因为有他。
And I will win, because of him.
你知道你会在哪里吗?
And you know where you'll be?
你会在这里,隔着海洋,
You'll be here, across the ocean,
在电视上看着我,
watching me on TV,
听着他们播放《星条旗永不落》。
hearing them play The Star-Spangled Banner.
你会看到他们把金牌挂在我的脖子上,
And you will watch them put gold around my neck,
你会知道这些都不属于你。
and you will know that none of it belongs to you.
(拉夫咳嗽)
(Raph coughing)
我刚才告诉过你我不在乎你的幻想。
I just told you I don't care about your fantasies.
你想离开吗?
You want to leave?
那就走吧。
Go right ahead.
离开。
Leave.
我会告诉所有人四年前发生的事。
I'll tell everyone what happened four years ago.
美国击剑协会会开除你,你就无法接近巴黎了。
USA Fencing will expel you, and you'll get nowhere near Paris.
听着,乔,你应该高兴。
Listen, Jo, you should be happy.
因为当你站在领奖台上,
Because when you're standing on that podium,
你向人群看去时,
and you look out in the crowd,
我会直直地盯着你,
I'm gonna be staring right back at you,
你会非常感激今天发生的事。
and you are gonna be so grateful this happened today.
我本可以拥有自己的人生。
I could have had a life.
但我得到的却是你。
Instead, I got you.
亲爱的,得了吧,让我们面对现实。
Darling, come on, let's face it.
你又不是要去治愈癌症。
It's not like you'd be curing cancer.
我让你的生命有了意义。
I gave your life meaning.
你知道吗?去吧,去整理一下你的东西。
You know what? Go, go get your shit together.
去想清楚。
Go figure it out.
当你准备好了,就回到我身边,我们就开始训练。
And when you're ready, you come back to me, and we'll train.
(哭泣)
(Crying)
(拉夫咳嗽)
(Raph coughing)
(♪ 音响里播放Os Mutantes的《Le Premier Bonheur Du Jour》♪)
(♪ Le Premier Bonheur Du Jour by Os Mutantes on stereo ♪)
拉夫?
Raph?
(咳嗽,呕吐)
(Coughing, retching)
拉夫!
Raph!
拉夫!
Raph!
(咳嗽)
(Coughing)
拉夫!
Raph!
(颤抖地呼吸)
(Breathing shakily)
(手♥机♥掉落的声音)
(Phone clattering)
(急促呼吸)
(Breathing heavily)
♪ ♪ ♪
♪ ♪ ♪
♪ ♪ ♪
♪ ♪ ♪
(♪ 佩吉·李的《Me and My Shadow》♪)
(♪ Me and My Shadow by Peggy Lee ♪)
♪ 我 ♪
♪ Me ♪
♪ 和我的 ♪
♪ And my ♪
♪ 影子 ♪
♪ Shadow ♪
♪ 漫步在 ♪
♪ Strolling down the ♪
♪ 大街上 ♪
♪ Avenue ♪
♪ 我 ♪
♪ Me ♪
♪ 和我的 ♪
♪ And my ♪
♪ 影子 ♪
♪ Shadow ♪
那么,有什么新鲜事?
So, what's new?
(远处鸟叫声)
(Birds calling in distance)
我杀了拉夫。
I killed Raph.
怎么发生的?
How'd that happen?
他让我很容易就得手了。
He made it easy for me.
他多年的训练。
All those years he spent training.
身体需要更多氧气,
The body needs more oxygen,
所以会产生更多红血球。
so it makes more red blood cells.
有时候,产生得太多了。
Sometimes, it makes too many.
结果你不得不每天服用
And you end up having to take
300毫克的普拉赛克斯。
300 milligrams of Pradaxa every day.
这是一种...血液稀释剂。
It's a--a blood thinner.
防止血液凝结。
Prevents clotting.
乔,你到底想说什么?
What are you telling me, Jo?
我很清楚该怎么做。
I knew exactly what to do.
我甚至不知道我在做什么
And I didn't even know that I was doing it
直到一切都结束了。
until it was done.
一记颈部刺击。
A jab to the neck.
一点凝血。
A little coagulation.
然后...
And...
(舌头咂嘴)
(Clicks tongue)
...肺栓塞。
...pulmonary embolism.
你不得不承认,这很巧妙。
You gotta admit, it's elegant.
哦,我应该问一下。
Oh, I should have asked.
这不会传出这个房♥间吧?
This doesn't leave the room, right?
(手♥机♥点击声)
(Phone clicking)
我们拿到了。
We have it.
她刚刚承认了。
She just confessed.
(门砰的一声关上)
(Door slamming)
不!
No!
啊,啊,啊,不!
Ah, ah, ah, no!
没事的,乔。
It's gonna be OK, Jo.
不!不!
No! No!
(喘气,急促呼吸)
(Gasping, breathing heavily)
我最近压力很大...
I've just been under a lot of...
(咕哝)
(Mumbling)
请进。
Come on in.
电影精选列表