剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
然后…我要拯救我们该死的婚姻
Then... I'm gonna save our fucking marriage.
我现在要怎么办
What the fuck am I gonna do now?
西奥 拜托 快回短♥信♥
Theo, come on, answer your texts.
听着 我们当时都很生气 没关系 但现在我很担心
Look, we're mad, that's fine. But now I'm worried.
回我电♥话♥ 否则我要报♥警♥了 我认真的
Call me back or I'm calling the police. I'm serious.
有人吗
Hello?
乔伊
Joe?
西奥
Theo!
西奥
Theo!
-天啊 -天啊
- Holy shit. - Holy shit.
她到底对你做了什么
What the fuck did she do to you?
怎么回事 西奥在这里吗
What's going on? Is Theo here?
谢谢你 如果我能说话就好了…
Thank you. If I could just get my voice to work...
噢 我的天啊…
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
不 该死 他要报♥警♥了 到时真♥相♥大白 我就要失去亨利了
No! Shit. He calls the police, truth comes out and I lose Henry.
什么
What? What?
你要说什么
What are you trying to say?
-你不想要我报♥警♥ -是的…谢谢你
- You don't want me to call the police? - Yes! Yes, thank you.
什么啊
What?
西奥在你这儿
You have Theo.
他在哪里
Where is he?
乔伊 她做了什么
Joe, what did she do?
我儿子在哪儿
Where is my son?
在医院…
In the hospital. In the hospital!
你知道乐芙和他在搞什么 对吧
You know what Love's been doing with him, don't you?
你这个变♥态♥
You sick fuck!
你把娜塔莉从我身边带走了 对吧
You took Natalie from me, didn't you?
是不是
Didn't you?
你老婆真是疯了
Your crazy fucking wife.
你知道一切 你就坐在我家里 却什么都不说
You knew, and you sat in my house and you said nothing.
我应该杀了你
I should kill you.
我应该现在就杀了你
I should kill you right fucking now.
-什么 -跟着我的眼睛
- What? - Follow my eyes.
拜托 我在使眼色
Come on. I'm pointing with my eyes.
查一下搜索历史 你是稿技术的 你懂的
Check the search history. You're a tech guy, you know this.
圣罗莎 纪念医院
圣本笃医院 西奥在这里吗
Saint Benedict's Hospital? This is where Theo is?
-我在眨眼 是的 -你是这个意思吗
- I'm blinking. Yes. - That what you're saying?
他最好没事
He better be okay.
好
Yeah.
不报♥警♥
No police.
不帮忙
No fucking help.
你活该遭受 娜塔莉所承受的一百倍的痛苦 邻居
You deserve what Natalie got a hundred times over, neighbor.
好好享受乐芙对你的所作所为吧
Enjoy whatever Love does to you.
你又在做什么
What are you even doing?
弱点会自我显现
The weak spot will reveal itself.
-弱点总会暴露出来的 -好
- Weak spots always do. - Okay.
对于乐芙在这里时我所说的话 也许我们应该谈一谈
Maybe we should talk about what I said when Love was here.
实在佩服
I admire it.
我在这里努力救我们两个 而你却另有打算
I'm over here trying to save us both and you've got strategy.
你别再搞那道墙了 行吗
Will you leave the wall alone?
不行
No.
因为无论你是否爱我或尊重我
Because whether you love me or even respect me,
我都能把一个简单的牢笼搞清楚
I can figure out a simple cage.
我能搞定我的身体 搞定我们的婚姻 我也能搞定这个
I hacked my body. I hacked the shit out of our marriage. I can hack this.
我们的婚姻有那么糟糕吗
What was so bad about our marriage?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你搞定了所有的事
You hack everything.
排卵期 抚养孩子
Ovulation, child-rearing.
没错 为了把事情做对
Sure. To get it right.
-为了配得上你 -这太好笑了
- To be good enough for you. - That's hilarious.
我是认真的
I mean it!
你别忘了你曾经 是个很受欢迎的男孩子
Or have you forgotten that you were a golden boy
而我是个你妈妈讨厌的
and I was this uptight grad student in huge glasses
-带着大眼镜 一本正经的研究生 -我妈妈讨厌所有人
-who your mom hated. - My mom hates everyone.
我爱那个带着眼镜的你
And I loved you in those glasses.
我爱各种版本的你 雪莉
I've loved every version of you, Sherry.
从我见到你的那天起 我所做的一切
Everything I've done since the day I laid eyes on you...
都是为了你
it was for you.
-也许我就是个傻瓜 -你不是
- Guess I'm an idiot. - You're not.
-你不是 -你知道吗 雪莉
- You're not. - You know, Sherry,
遇见你以前
until I met you,
我有严重的炎症
I had massive inflammation,
无法确诊的乳糖不耐症
undiagnosed lactose intolerance,
而且我每个周末都会嗑可♥卡♥因♥
and I did coke every weekend.
我一直在努力挺着 直到我遇见了你
I was just powering through until I met you
我发现
and I saw,
她做事效率高 她能优化资源
she's together, she is optimized.
她比我聪明得多
She is so much smarter than me.
亲爱的…
Honey...
我并不是因为你聪明才爱上你的
I didn't fall in love with you 'cause you were smart.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
来 过来
Come here, come here.
没事
That's okay.
没事
That's okay.
-终于说真话了 -不 不是 我一点也不…
- The truth came out. - No, no, I wasn't even...
你很聪明
You are smart.
我是说 我爱上的是一条…
I just mean, I fell for...
贴心勇敢…
sweet and brave...
所向披靡的龙…
slay-any-dragon...
你很聪明 知道我更聪明 但是你并不介意这个事实
smart-enough-to-know-that- I'm-smarter- but-you-don't-mind-that.
我喜欢你这样说
I love that.
你是最好的父亲 拥有最优秀的孩子
You're the best dad to the best kids.
别忘了说6%的体脂肪率
And don't forget 6% body fat.
你竟然减到…天啊
You're down to--? Jesus.
等我们出去以后 你要尽情地吃汉堡
When we get out of here, you're gonna have all the burgers.
而你会成为马德雷林达 最性感的一只耳美女
And you'll be the hottest one-eared bitch in Madre Linda.
嘿 我去把他放到床上 他睡着了
Hey. I'm gonna put him to bed, he's asleep.
这不是我想象的结局
This is not how I imagined this ending.
我们的结局
Us ending.
我的结局
Me.
太好了 我回来的时间刚刚好
Perfect. I got here just in time.
好了
Okay.
别担心 乔伊
Don't you worry, Joe.
很快就会结束的
It's gonna be over real soon.
哦 嘿 我…
Oh, hey, I--
收到乔伊的信息了吗 是我发的
Got a text from Joe? That was me.
要进来吗
Come in?
-不了 我该… -如果你有点自尊的话
- Yeah, no. I should-- - If you have any self-respect,
就进来 我们可以像成年人一样谈谈
you'll come in, so we can speak like adults.
好 没问题
Okay, sure.
别上当 她会杀了你的
Don't fall for it. She's gonna kill you.
我们只会谈这一次
We'll only have this conversation once.
我需要知道 马德雷林达有这么多男人
But I need to know, of all the men in Madre Linda,
为什么偏偏选我的丈夫
why my husband?
该死 他跟我说你们两个要分开了…
Fuck. He told me that you two are separating--
是吗 我刚知道这个消息
He did? Oh. That's news to me.
-抱歉 什么 -他撒谎
- I am sorry. What? - He lied.
出去 快出去
Get out. Get out.
真的很抱歉 我…
I'm so sorry. I--
他跟我说你们两个要分手了 我…
He told me you two were splitting. I--
我是绝对不会…
I really never would have...
听着 我是…我是个善良的人
Look, I'm-- I'm a good person.
或许我不是 但是我在努力
Or maybe I'm not, but I am trying.
你没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
为什么选乔伊
Why Joe?
他对你好吗
Was he kind to you?
毫不费力就能得到你
Effortlessly get you?
聪明 有深度
Smart? Deep?
是个做父亲的好材料
Good father material?
没错
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表