剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on
亨利·费提·昆恩·高伯特
Henry Forty Quinn- Goldberg.
我们是一家人
We're a family.
现在孩子回家后
Now that the baby's here,
至少我们的白色尖桩炼狱就合理了
at least our white picket purgatory feels logical.
嘿 娜塔莉 嗨
Hey, Natalie. Hi.
我确实没有用心
My heart's not really in it.
心被你偷走了 我还怎么用
How could it be when you stole it?
不 我是个丈夫 还是一名父亲 我不能
No. Husband, father. I can't.
对不起 我只想寻求友情
Sorry. I'm just looking for a friend.
在马德雷林达 人人都要找到自己的生存方式
Everyone has to find their way in Madre Linda.
在雪莉和她的黑♥手♥党♥周围
Even around Sherry and her mafia?
如果能让他们接受你 那会简单一些
It'll be easier if you can get them to accept you.
-我梦想开家面包店 -有个可用的地方
- I have this fantasy of opening a bakery. - There's a space available.
你如果想看看的话就给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you wanna see it.
娜塔莉 我想去看看你说的那个地方
Natalie. I wanted to see the place you were talking about.
你能很快让这里运转起来
You can have this place up crazy fast.
这个地方会非常成功的 所以 你觉得如何
This place could be a raging success. So, what do you think?
嘿 乐芙 你没事吧
Hey, Love. Hey, you okay?
乔伊 我们得去婚姻心理治疗了
Joe, I think we need to go to couples therapy.
你们为什么过来
So, what brings you in?
-不是吧 -别吵醒他
- What?! - Shh. Don't wake him up.
乐芙 你做了什么
Love, what did you do?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我们吵了一架
We had a fight.
这自不必说 不然你们也不会过来
Obviously. You wouldn't be here if you hadn't.
是的 我发现他出轨了
Yeah. I caught him cheating.
很好 我们直接进入了正题
Good, we're diving right in.
没事的 亨利 我不会让你发生任何事 我保证
It's okay, Henry. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise.
乐芙 我告诉过你 什么都没有发生
Love, I told you, nothing happened.
如果有 也是她主动的
If anything, she came on to me.
你保留了一个盒子
You kept a box.
我明白那是什么意思
I know what that means.
我了解你
I know you.
所以你就杀了她
So you kill her?
严格来说 我没有出轨
Technically, I didn't cheat.
“严格来说”
"Technically"?
我发现他有出轨的苗头 这是一回事
I caught him about to cheat. It's the same thing.
区别在于 我几乎做了糟糕的事
The difference is that I almost did a bad thing
而她做了可怕的事
and she did a terrible thing.
我不能说她做了什么 所以我是坏人
I can't say what she did, so I'm the villain.
我不是说自己无可指摘
I'm not saying I'm blameless.
但她就发神经了
But she went crazy.
“发神经”是什么意思
What does that mean, "crazy"?
你是心理医生 这是你的职责
You're the shrink, that's your job.
她大发脾气…
She flew off the handle...
打碎了一个花瓶
and broke a vase.
一个花瓶
A vase.
-那是无价之宝 -便宜又没品
- It was priceless. - Cheap and tacky.
无法挽回
Impossible to undo.
不要吵架 别把事情弄得更糟 很难预料她会如何反应
Don't fight, don't make it worse. There's no telling how she'll react.
好吧
Okay.
我打碎了一个花瓶
I broke a vase.
我只是有时会情绪激烈
It's just, sometimes, I get passionate.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
她的电♥话♥ 乐芙 她那能被跟踪和追溯的电♥话♥
Her phone, Love. Her trackable, traceable phone.
你把斧头砍在我们的邻居身上时 到底有没有想过这个问题
Did you even think about that before you buried an ax in our neighbor?
没有 我并没有像变♥态♥那样 策划这件事
No. No, I didn't plan it like some psychopath.
我…见鬼
I-- Fuck.
还有这个
There's this too.
我…
I, um...
-我签了面包店的租约 -你签了犯罪现场的租约
- I signed the lease for the bakery. - You signed a lease for our crime scene?
给我
Give me this.
我觉得这样很好 是我和她来过这里的理由
I thought it would be good, a reason I was here with her.
我知道得收拾好这个烂摊子 但我不能离开
I know there's a mess to clean up, but I couldn't leave
让其他人进来 这样我们…
and let somebody come in here. And now we have--
-就有时间掩盖犯罪了 -我们没有时间 来不及了
- You know, time to cover it up. - We have no time. There's no time.
我不擅长这个 你把我逼到了绝境
I'm not good at this. You backed me into a corner,
-我只是想保护我们的家庭… -别打乱我的思绪
-and I was trying to protect our family-- - Let me focus!
我来
- I got it!
你们的孩子刚出生
So you have a new baby?
-是的 -是的 他叫亨利
- Yeah. - Yeah, Henry.
-有时我们叫他费提 -他的名字是亨利
- Sometimes we call him Forty. - His name's Henry.
优秀的心理医生 会深入挖掘为什么我们的孩子
A good therapist would dig into why our child is named
会以她死去的瘾君子弟弟命名
after her dead addict brother.
乔伊 你对向父亲的转变 有什么样的看法
So, Joe, how have you found the transition to fatherhood?
恐惧与失败纠结在一起 还有谋杀
A tangle of dread and failure. Oh, and, also, murder.
很不错
It's great.
有些许挑战
A little challenging.
-对我俩来说 -我面对的挑战比他更大
- For both of us. - For me more than him.
他一直都是…他也承认了
He's been-- and he'd admit--
… 心不在焉 各种走过场
checked out, going through the motions.
我就想 “为什么…为什么他不用心
And it's like, "Why...? Why isn't his heart in it?
他为什么试都不试 ”
And why won't he try?"
-我一直在尝试 -你是说自己全身心投入吗
- I have been trying. - You're saying you've been all in?
在你或许只是真正参与了 一半的过程中
When you're only truly present maybe 50% of the time?
真是典型的招数 她宁愿拿我和亨利说事儿
Textbook. She'd rather make it about me and Henry
也不愿正视自己的错误
than look at her part in this.
好了 乐芙 我们需要编个故事
Okay. Love, we need a story.
她死去的原因
A reason she died.
她情绪不稳定 而且很不开心
She was unstable and unhappy,
-所以自杀了 -用斧头吗
-and she killed herself. - With an ax?
她从悬崖掉下来撞到了头 我不知道
She fell off a cliff and hit her head. I don't know!
她需要消失
She needs to disappear.
嘘
Shh.
永远不会被找到 永远不会被解剖
Never to be found, never to be autopsied.
她的电♥话♥ iPad和车子不可能隐藏
Her phone, her iPad, her car are impossible to hide.
所以 我们要把她的…
So we need to move her...
东西挪去别处 然后把她的尸体挪去另一处
things somewhere and her body somewhere else.
好的
Okay. Uh--
挪去哪里
Where?
有个国家森林
There's a state forest
开车三十分钟能到
30 minutes from here.
我们把她埋到树林里
We bury her in the woods.
因为坎迪丝就这么被完美处理掉了
That worked so well with Candace.
我觉得 她一直 对我曾经的恋情耿耿于怀
I think, she's been holding my past relationships against me.
你确实有个模式
Well, you do have a pattern.
别发脾气
Don't bite, don't bite.
你不是吗
And you don't?
你现在想把坎迪丝这件事扯出来
You wanna throw Candace in my face right now?
好吧 我们来谈谈我们是如何处理的
Okay. Okay. All right. Let's talk about how we handled that.
你对她的尸体做了什么 说到这个 还有黛丽拉的尸体
What did you do with her body? Or Delilah's, for that matter.
-因为你从未分享过 -我告诉过你 我处理好了
- Because you have never shared. - I told you, I took care of it.
我现在问你是如何处理的
And I am asking you how you took care of it.
你不知道的话更保险一些 好吗
It's safer if you don't know, okay?
该死 好吧
Shit! Okay.
在洛杉矶 有个叫贾斯帕的人…
You know, in L.A., there was this man named Jasper...
他因为威尔·贝特海姆的债务纠缠我
who came after me because of Will Bettelheim's debts.
他需要消失
And he needed to disappear.
-你做了什么 -我把他碎尸万段
- What did you do? - I broke him down into smaller parts.
-怎么做的 用电锯吗 -是的
- How? With, like, a saw? - Yes.
而且…最终 尸体得…
Also, it was... You know, eventually, it had to be--
到最后 需要绞肉机 才能把他装进袋子里
In the end, a meat grinder was the way to get him in a bag.
在安娜怀琳
At Anavrin?
-是的 -老天
- Yeah. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
-我一直在用那个绞肉机 -你有什么想法吗
- I used that thing all the time! - What is your idea?
你有更好的吗 你当然没有
Do you have a better one? Of course you don't
因为你在暴怒之下谋杀了我们的邻居
because you murdered our neighbor in a fit of rage.
不考虑任何后果 今天这状况 乐芙 你看看
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表