剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Love?
-好吧 他亲了我 -他亲了你
- Okay, he kissed me. - He kissed you?
是的 他离开学校之前亲了我 很显然我拒绝了
Yeah. It was before he left for school. I mean, obviously, I shut it down.
-那算拒绝 -别对我大喊大叫
- That's shutting it down? - Don't yell.
-你一直都鬼鬼祟祟的 -你肯定是疯了
- You've been sneaking around. - That's crazy.
你让我觉得我有问题
You made me feel like something's wrong with me.
你说什么我都照做 你却一直都在对我说谎
And I've done everything you asked. You've been lying to me this whole time!
这是什么意思 乔伊
What the fuck was that, Joe?
你明显很不开心
You are clearly not happy.
我希望这个周末能让你振作起来 一定要做些什么
I hope this weekend helps you get your shit together. Something has to.
和一群男人去森林不是我的作风
Being with men in the woods is not my thing,
但是因为我的所作所为 我不能对你说“不” 所以我来了
but I couldn't say no to you after what I did, so here I am.
你可以别管我继续往前走 如果你…
You can go on ahead without me if you...
不行 谁都不能掉队
Nah, no man left behind.
这是加里和我在曼加罗做的约定 差不多是他背我上的巴兰科墙
Cary and I made that pact at 'Manjaro. He carried me up the Barranco Wall.
乞力马扎罗山真是个惊人的… 还有多远到野营地
Kilimanjaro. What an amazing-- How much longer to the campsite?
没有什么能比 这些高海拔的地方更能束缚你了
Nothing bonds you like the altitude shits.
为什么男人之间的闲聊这么可怕
Why is male small talk so terrible?
我回去以后发现 曼加罗的经历真是让人♥大♥开眼界
'Manjaro was such an eye-opener. When I got back,
琪琪和我开始对孩子实施非学校教育
Kiki and I started unschooling the kids.
非学校教育
Unschooling?
非正式的教育方式 倡导孩子自主选择学习活动
It advocates for child-chosen activities
而不是基于课本去学习
instead of textbook-based learning.
书是最糟糕的东西
Books can be the worst.
会禁锢思想对吧
Mind-confiners, right?
加里是这方面得专家 即使雪莉在阿什曼学校努力学习了
Cary's the expert, even though Sherry's all in on The Ashman School.
我很佩服他们能合得来
I respect how they make it work.
我能告诉你一件事吗
Can I tell you something?
加里拯救了我的婚姻
Cary saved my marriage.
我20来岁就挣了这么多钱 我不需要工作 所以我就待在家里
I made all this money in my 20s. Didn't have to work, so I stayed home.
我喜欢做孩子们的非正式老师 但是我也…
I loved being the kids' unteacher. But, also, I was...
我感觉自己不像个男人
I just didn't feel like a man.
我一直都很暴躁
I was angry all the time.
我来的时候是崩溃的状态
I came here broken.
加里帮我释放了我身体里的野兽
Cary helped me embrace my inner beast.
去怒吼 呼吸 尖叫还有…
To grunt and breathe and scream and...
哭泣
And cry.
去释放
To let go.
这个人什么都好 他身体里的野兽是只波斯猫
All's fine and well for this guy, his inner beast's a Persian kitten.
释放很吓人
Letting go is scary.
树林里很可拍 和这些人在一起很安全
It's something about these woods, with these men, that makes it feel safe.
我为你感到兴奋 你的生活要改变了
I'm excited for you. Your life's about to change.
他的生活该有多娇惯才 会相信在这些男人当中很安全
How coddled was his life to believe he's safe among men?
就算在男孩子中间我也不觉得安全
I wasn't even safe among boys.
你喜欢吗 哥们
You like that shit, buddy? Huh? Huh?
真有趣
Oh, this is so fun. This is so fun.
你也会哭着叫妈妈的 是吧 就像你哥们乔伊一样
You're gonna cry for your mommy too, huh? Just like your buddy Joe!
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 我觉得 我的状况比我想象的还要糟
Yeah. Yeah, I guess I'm in worse shape than I thought.
…如果你没有一直吃零食的话…
...if you hadn't been snacking the whole time...
你知道吗
You know what?
欢迎来到乐土
Welcome to the Promised Land!
-你鼓足了干劲 -他的手下鼓足了干劲
- You went all out. - His minions went all out.
我几个小时前就到这里了
Got here hours ago.
一开始是行走爬山 最后就跑起来了
It started off as a hike and ended as a run.
精力旺盛 耶
Way too much energy. Yes!
找好你们的住处
Claim your digs.
然后我们要去收集更多木头 很高兴你们来到这里 小伙子们
Then we'll gather more wood. I'm glad you're here, boys.
出发
Let's go.
信念超越恐惧 检查一下 这里是否适合居住 然后再住下
Faith over fear. It's time to check out, so we can check in.
补充一下水分 我们要干力气活了 小伙子们
Let's hydrate! We're gonna do some sweating, boys.
规则二 我们只能吃 我们自己猎杀的东西
Rule number two. Only food we eat is what we kill ourselves.
晚上我们会讲一遍规则
We'll go over the rules at dusk.
这算什么 红杉林里的搏击俱乐部
What is this, Fight Club in the redwoods?
-我一整天都没吃东西了 -我知道
- I haven't eaten all day. - Yeah.
我给你讲个故事
Let me tell you a story.
有一次我在“霍”玩分离式滑雪板时 被“崩”困住了
One time I got caught in a 'lanche, split-boarding at 'Hoe.
在他们把我救出来之前 我被雪埋了两个小时
In the snow two hours before they rescued me.
很多人被埋五分钟就会窒息
Most suffocate in five minutes.
既然我能从那次事故中活下来 你肯定也能忍♥住饥饿
If I can survive that, pretty sure you can survive this.
我来帮你翻译一下
Let me translate.
加里在塔霍湖被困在雪崩之中
Cary got stuck in an avalanche in Tahoe.
我们一定要什么东西都简化吗 不理解
Must we abbreviate everything? Confusing.
谁跟我一起收集燃料
Who's got the arms to gather fuel with me?
我去
I'm on it.
快快跑起来
Chop-chop. Let's run.
耶 开始吧 火是生命 小伙子们 火是生命
Yeah! Let's do this! Fire is life, boys. Fire is life.
-你真的喜欢这种旅行吗 -安德鲁喜欢 我就喜欢
- You actually like these trips? - I like that Andrew likes them.
说实话 不喜欢 不过这确实 是我们婚姻的救星
No, in all honesty, they really have been a savior for our marriage.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
怎么挽救的
How?
我们一事无成
We come undone.
我第一次来这里哭的像个孩子
The first time I came out here, I wept like a baby.
我一直在努力生火 有些人在崩溃之前走得比我远
All it took was trying to make fire. Some make it farther before they break.
为什么会有人想做去释放自己
Why would anyone wanna get to that point?
你的孩子还没到可怕的两岁
Your kid hasn't reached the terrible twos
或者到我个人觉得最可怕的四岁吧
or my personal favorite, the fucking fours,
但是他还是会发脾气的 对吗
but he still has tantrums?
这方面亨利表现得很好
Henry's an overachiever in that area.
那你从来都没有想大声喊 哭泣 打烂东西的时候吗
So don't you ever wanna scream and cry and break shit?
加里说这样的旅行会让我们成为男人 我觉得它让我们做回了孩子
Cary says this trip's about being a man. I think it's about being a kid again.
给
Here.
只有维持正常的血糖水平
You can have a meaningful experience while maintaining
你才会有一次有意义的经历
a normal blood-sugar level.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 欢迎 需要点什么
Hello. Welcome. What can I get you?
我能每样东西拿一个吗
Uh, yeah, can I get one of everything?
我又忘了拿钱包了
Oh. I forgot my wallet again.
这个嘛…
Well...
没关系
That's all right.
免费招待 学习需要能量
On the house. Study fuel.
事实上 我要休息一段时间
I'm actually taking some time off.
去处理一下娜塔莉的事情
To process the whole Natalie thing.
你本可以告诉我你过得很不易
You could have told me you were struggling.
不 我不会告诉你 因为你会跟我划清界线
No, I couldn't 'cause you drew a line.
-不再发邮件 只有优步 -没错
- No more e-mails, only Ubers. - Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是…
But, um...
我很担心你
I am worried about you.
是吗
Are you?
因为我一直在担心你
'Cause I've been worried about you.
我…我听说有天晚上 你老公冲你大喊大叫
I... I heard your husband yelling at you the other night,
而且我知道我们…
and I know that we are, like...
不管怎么样 如果你需要有人听你倾诉…
Whatever, but if you need someone to talk to--
-我有朋友可以倾诉 -对
- Yeah, I have friends for that. - Right.
雪莉康拉德
Sherry Conrad.
-我们有很多你不知道的共同点 -没错 你们都是女人
- We have more in common than you think. - You're both human women.
我完全清楚
Totally.
拜托 她这人很肤浅
Come on, she's, like, an inch deep.
你和她做朋友是因为她是 你在这里最好 也是唯一的选择
You're only friends because she's the only option in town.
想融入这里的生活并没有错 西奥
It's not a crime to fit in, Theo.
等你长大了也许就明白了
Maybe you'll understand that when you're older.
你变了
You've changed.
变化并不一定都是坏事
That's not always a bad thing.
好好享用你的松饼吧 好吗
Enjoy the muffins. Okay?
我在卡塔赫纳学的这个求偶叫声
I learned this mating call outside of Cartagena.
三分钟以后 一只母鹿会从 灌木丛里跑出来用鼻子蹭我的丁丁
Three minutes later, a doe popped out of the brush, started nuzzling my cock.
什么时候才是个头
Will it ever stop?
好了 站起来围成一圈
All right, let's go. Circle up!
规则
Rules!
一 我们已经知道了 生火 做的不错 兄弟们
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表