剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Okay.
但是小时候我会把它们藏起来 我害怕那是女孩子看的东西
But, you know, as a kid, I hid them. I was afraid they were for girls.
为什么 那是龙大战空中飞虫的故事 并没有性别针对性
Why? It's dragons fighting space worms. That is not gender-specific.
-对号♥入座才是最糟糕的 -没错
- Trying to fit in is the worst. - Exactly.
-这对你的肖像画有什么帮助 -谁说我在画肖像画
- How is this helping your portrait? - Who said I was doing a portrait?
我想算是吧
Well, I mean, I guess, sort of.
我在画小王子和狐狸的素描
I had been working on this sketch of the Little Prince and the Fox.
我画不出狐狸 但是你的气氛给了我灵感
Couldn't get the Fox, and your vibe today inspired me.
画这个是为了参加 一家高级出版社举办的插画比赛
It's for this illustration contest put on by this fancy imprint,
今年要重新诠释经典儿童文学
and this year, it's reinterpret a classic of children's lit.
“是你在你的玫瑰上花费的时间
"It's the time you lavished on your rose
让你的玫瑰变得如此重要”
that makes your rose so important."
好吧 我可能都不会提交作品的 所以…
Um, anyway, I probably won't even submit, so...
你习惯说服自己放弃 你经常这么做吗
You have a habit of talking yourself out of things. Is this something you do often?
好了 西格蒙德弗洛伊德 请坐回去别动
All right, Sigmund Freud, sit back and sit still, please.
我以为你没在画肖像画
I thought this wasn't a portrait.
-所以为什么要画《小王子》 -就是一直很喜欢它
- So why The Little Prince? - Just always loved it.
译本没有完全展现它的美
Translations never do it justice,
我最喜欢原作
but the original will always be my favorite.
你会法语吗
Do you speak French?
-那是我的母语 我生在巴黎 -你一点口音都没有
- My first language. I was born in Paris. - You don't have an accent.
你想和能给你惊喜的人做朋友
You wanna be friends with people who can surprise you.
我小时候就搬过来了
I moved when I was young,
也不是个多么有意思的故事 所以…
and it's really just not that interesting a story, so...
也许那是对她来说
Maybe to her.
为什么这么谨慎
Why so wary?
这么害怕被看出来
So scared to be seen.
激起好奇心是 我想在朋友中寻找的东西
That's what I want in friends, to be inspired to wonder.
乔伊
Joe?
-她是谁 -让我看看
- Who is she? - Show me.
你的画
Your drawing.
会很美的
It's going to be beautiful.
-谢谢 -玛丽安 你必须把这个作品交上去
- Thank you. - Marienne, you have to submit this.
不行
No, no, no.
我从娜塔莉那里什么都没学到吗 我为什么要抓着这个
Did I learn nothing from Natalie? Why am I holding this?
把手镯放下来
Put the bracelet down.
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
你的脸色看起来比平时要苍白 感觉你有什么事情
I mean, you look paler than usual, and that's saying something.
没有 什么事都没有
No, everything's fine.
好吧
Okay.
该死 被玛丽安吸引就是一种症状
Shit. Feeling drawn to Marienne is just a symptom.
是我的问题 我正在逃离 我完美的生活和忠诚的妻子
The problem is me, running away from my perfectly good life and devoted wife.
那么如果是我的问题 我该怎么改正
So, if I'm the problem, how do I fix it?
闻起来不错 兄弟
Smells good, bro.
但是真正享受烧烤的关键 在于自己去抓要吃的肉
But the key to truly orgasmic BBQ is catching the meat yourself.
没错 你说过了
Yeah, you mentioned.
六次
Six times.
但是没关系 因为看看你
But it's okay because look at you.
幸福的妻子 幸福的生活 对吗
Happy wife, happy life, right?
还有什么能比
What could say more about my commitment
同意和该死的康拉德家吃饭 更能说明我的承诺呢
than agreeing to dinner with the fucking Conrads?
如果忍♥受克罗马侬人 能得到你想要的好处
If putting up with Cro- Magnon man gets the tips you need
让亨利的生日成功举办 我会尽全力 因为我就在尽全力 该死
to make Henry's party a success, I'm all in because I am all in, damn it.
-你确定不要再来点吗 -多喝一杯也死不了
- Are you sure you don't want a top off? - Ugh. It won't kill me.
那家伙
That one.
我听说他因为酒后 参加期中考试被留校观察
I heard he's on probation at school for showing up to a midterm drunk.
谢谢
- Oh. - Thanks.
难以想象他的分数怎么样
Imagine what his grades look like.
其实我觉得他学习还挺好的
Actually, I thought he was doing okay.
那个人在自我毁灭
That one's determined to self-destruct.
他高中的时候两次因为酒驾被捕
He got arrested in high school, two DUIs.
他迟早会和 杰西卡谢尔曼一样制♥造♥冰♥毒♥
Just a matter of time before he starts cooking meth like Jessica Sherman,
最后死在臭水沟里
winds up dead in a ditch.
他看起来像个生活艰难的好孩子
I mean, he seems like a good kid in a tough situation,
-可我知道你比我更了解他 -没有
-but I know you know him better than I do. - No.
不是 你说得对
No, you're right.
-他只需要一些好的榜样 -没错
- He just needs some better influences. - Yeah.
你得厨艺不错 昆恩高伯特小姐
Pretty capable in the kitchen, Miss Quinn- Goldberg.
下次我们要自己去猎猪
Next time we'll be hunting the pigs ourselves.
是吗
Is that right?
这就是我的丈夫
That'd be my husband.
要小心了 乔伊
Better watch out, Joe.
加里要拉你明天和他一起去打猎
Cary's gonna wind up dragging you on his hunting trip tomorrow,
让你成为更优秀的男人
make you a better man.
有一个非常适合你的地方
Actually, there's a spot with your name all over it.
我的朋友 你需要的是
It's just what you need, my friend,
重拾你的男子气概 你应该明白我的意思
to recharge those masculine batteries, if you know what I mean.
-我不明白 -我们去远足去打猎
- I do not. - We hike. We hunt.
不需要压抑我们的原始冲动
We don't have to restrain our, uh, natural impulses.
那是一种难以想象的感觉
It's an incredible feeling,
把你大部分时间都 不得不关起来的那部分自我释放出来
letting out that part of yourself that you have to cage.
释放冲动恰恰是我不应该做的事情
Unleashing my impulses is the opposite of what I need to do.
不了 谢谢 我还是算了吧
No, thank you. Hard pass.
听起来很不错 但是我们要准备亨利的派对…
It sounds great, but I do think that we have Henry's party...
不 听起来很不错 你应该去的
No, no, no. It sounds great. You should totally go.
雪莉和我妈可以帮忙准备派对
Sherry and my mom can help with party prep.
对你来说是个 进一步了解他们的好机会
Be great for you to get to know the guys better.
门铃响得真及时
- Saved by the bell.
生日马上就到了 我哥哥是9月2号♥生日
We're almost to the day. My brother's September 2nd.
-西奥 -你好
- Theo. - Hi.
你很漂亮
You look nice.
-你…你来是… -噢 我…
- What are--? What are you...? - Oh, I, um...
明天要清扫街道了 所以我过来提前通知一声
It's street cleaning tomorrow, so thought I'd give you a heads-up.
我们的车在车道上停着
Car's in the driveway.
我知道 但是要提醒你们 不要把车停在街道上
Yeah, but to warn you not to put them on the street.
好了
Okay.
-好 等等 西奥 -什么事
- Okay, wait. Wait, wait, Theo. - Yeah.
你…你还好吗
Are--? Are you okay?
还好
Yep.
好得不得了
Never better.
真的吗 因为我听说…
Really? Because I heard that--
嘿
Hey.
为什么我感觉我来的不是时候
Why do I feel like I walked into the middle of something?
顺便说一下 草坪看起来非常完美
Oh, by the way, the lawn, it looks impeccable.
对细节的关注是理查德叶茨级别的
Richard Yates-level attention to detail.
他读过叶茨的书
He's read Yates?
-他非常奇怪是吧 -他没什么奇怪的
- He's weirder than ever, huh? - He's not weird.
他是个孩子孩子 本身就很奇怪 别揪着他不放了 好吗
He's a kid. Kids are weird. Cut him some slack, okay?
你为什么表现得这么… 不
Why are you acting so--? No, no, no.
别再自找麻烦 你很好 有问题的是我
Stop looking for trouble. You are fine. I am the problem.
为什么我感觉你在隐瞒什么
So why do I feel like you're hiding something?
钱德拉医生会说我又陷入旧模式里了 我没有
Dr. Chandra would say I'm falling into old patterns. No.
我在努力做个好丈夫 好父亲
I'm committed to being a good husband and father.
会做很多事 包括管理草坪
That involves things like lawn care
确保没有什么酒店乱收费
and making sure there are no fraudulent charges from hotels
而那里是你和被你害死的 女人的继子开房♥搞外遇的地方
where you're conducting an affair with the stepson of the woman you killed.
我知道我听起来有多么疯狂… 乐芙 这是什么
Yeah, I know how crazy I sound... Love! What the fuck?
12…12项帕洛阿尔托的优步费用
One, two... Twelve Uber charges in Palo Alto?
是拼车去北加州的低级酒店了吗
Are ride-shares the seedy motels of NorCal?
我怎么会漏掉这个
How the fuck did I miss this?
嘿 他睡了
Hey. He's down.
怎么了 有什么不对吗
What? Something wrong?
你知道帕洛阿尔托的优步费用吗
Do you know about these Uber charges in Palo Alto?
你是在问我 还是在指控我
Are you asking me or accusing me?
我要打电♥话♥让信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥ 取消这些费用 我只是想确认一下
I'm calling the credit card company to cancel. I just wanted to make sure.
有时候西奥喝醉以后会给我发信息 我会帮他叫一个优步
Sometimes Theo texts me when he's drunk and I get him an Uber.
什么
What?
没人照顾他 乔伊
Nobody looks out for him, Joe.
因为马修的事 我觉得应该保持通话畅通
And with Matthew, it's good to keep a line open.
你还有什么事没有告诉我吗
Is there something else you're not telling me?
乐芙
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表