剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on
我仍然相信…
I still believe...
-乔伊 你没事吧 -…命中注定
- You okay there, Joe? -...in The One.
虽然我结婚了 但那不是对的人 如果你是我的真命天女呢
I'm married but to the wrong person. What if you're the right one?
朱丽叶跟瑞恩说了 我们在一起度过了一天的事
Juliette told Ryan that we spent the day together.
现在他威胁我
Now he's threatening me.
离她远点
Stay away from her.
只要他在 你就永远都会输
As long as he's in the picture, you are always going to lose.
你对乐芙的第一任丈夫了解多少
How much do you know about Love's first husband?
乐芙只忠诚于她自己
Love has no loyalty for anyone but herself.
你却窝在这里 沉迷其中 不可自拔
And you've been buried in here, obsessed!
放下吧 好吗 她已经死了
Just move on, okay? She's dead!
立刻给我滚出去
Get the fuck out now!
你和乔伊想跟我和加里玩吗
Do you and Joe wanna play with me and Cary?
-我因为你杀了娜塔莉 -闭嘴
- I killed Natalie for you! - Shut up.
走
Go.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck this.
-你要做什么 -后退
- What are you doing? - Stand back!
你打中了我的耳朵
You just shot my ear.
她发现她丈夫和你继母偷♥情♥ 所以她就杀了她
She caught her husband cheating with your stepmom and she murdered her!
让我们出去 西奥
Get us out of here, Theo.
雪莉·杰克逊写道 郊区是人们开始分道扬镳的地方
Shirley Jackson wrote that suburbia is where people start to come apart.
我以为我会在那发生前逃走 但如果我那样做了
I thought I'd escape before that happened to me, but if I'd done that,
我就永远不会遇见你
I'd never have met you.
我不自♥由♥…
I'm not free...
除非我们都解脱了 玛丽安
unless we both are, Marienne.
所以我必须这么做 你值得一个男人为你做该做的事
So I had to. You deserve a man who does what has to be done.
现在 我得把我儿子 从他母亲手里救出来
Right now, I have to save my son from his mother.
穆尼先生以前常说 每个男孩体内都有一只怪物
Mr. Mooney used to say there's a monster inside every boy,
这头怪物很容易被喂养长大
all too easy to feed.
如果你让怪物强大起来 那它就会接管身体
If you make it strong, it will take over.
我们可以一起救亨利
We can save Henry together.
我需要在乐芙
I just need to get us out
把亨利养育成另一个祸害之前 赶快离开这里
before Love feeds Henry so much as another bite.
他们说她搬去了俄亥俄州
They're saying she moved to Ohio.
才怪 她连植物 和她妈妈的照片都没带
Yeah, sure. She left her plants and the picture of her mom.
肯定是她男朋友的原因
It was her boyfriend.
-不 也许是她逃走了 -我本来可以阻止他
- No. Or maybe she ran away. - I could've stopped him.
-上次这种事把我的生活全毁了 -你是说 和你妈妈…
- The last time it ruined my entire life. - You mean, like, with your mom...?
她非常恨我 把我留在了这里
It made her hate me so much, she put me here.
所以我就想 对于菲奥娜 我不希望她也恨我
So I thought, with Fiona, I didn't want her to hate me.
郑重声明 你不知道你妈妈的感受 都是你自己编出来的
For the record, you don't know how your mom feels. You're making it up.
相信我 我也会这样
Hey, trust me, I do it too.
但我永远也不会知道 我妈妈为什么把我留在这里
But I'll never actually know why mine left me here.
你也不会
Neither will you.
高伯特·J
玛丽安: 瑞恩出事了 给我打电♥话♥
乔伊
- Joe?
我回来了
I'm home.
该死 如果她看见血 那就完蛋了
Fuck. If she sees blood, it's over.
乔伊
Joe?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
在找充电器 就是那个
Looking for a charger. That's the one.
今天真是不容易
What a fucking day.
我们得想想办法 如何收拾康拉德一家的残局
We need to figure out how we're gonna endgame the Conrads.
-头脑风暴一下… -她有些不对劲
- Brainstorm... - Something is up with her.
另外 我们需要一个不在场证明
Also, we need to have an alibi.
-所以我在米尔谷订了爱彼迎 -她几乎不看我
- So I did get an Airbnb in Mill Valley. - She's barely looking at me.
雪莉和加里还不至于让她这么失常
Sherry and Cary aren't enough to throw her this off-balance.
还有面包店 我有一个订单
And the bakery, I have an order.
这订单不小 所以预留些时间是对的
It's a big one, so that'll be good to keep everything open.
而且关于我们 我有个想法
And I had a thought about us.
这是…
Is this...
康拉德的血吗
Conrad blood?
-不是 西奥的 他来过面包店 -噢 不会吧
- No, that's Theo. He came by the bakery. - Oh, no.
我…他…
I, uh... He--
我必须…
Um, I had to...
所以她才不敢看我
That's what she can't look at.
可怜的西奥
Poor Theo.
他还在那儿 在地下室
He's still there, in the basement.
该死 好吧 麻烦还是机遇
Fuck. Okay, problem or opportunity?
我来处理他的事 你别多想了
I'll handle him. Don't give it another thought.
我想到了
My epiphany.
我刚才在想
I was just thinking,
这些事很快就会过去的 对吧
like, we're gonna be through this so soon, right?
希望如此吧
I hope.
-对吧 -对
- Right? - Yeah.
我觉得很完美 正好可以开启新篇章
I just think it's perfect, so-- To really fucking start a new chapter.
我们是时候再要一个孩子了 乔
It's time for us to try for another baby, Joe.
我…
I'm...
说不出话了
actually speechless.
这也是我最渴望的事 乐芙
I want nothing more in the world, Love.
好 我们要吧
Yeah, let's do it.
真可惜 明天我和亨利就要走了
Too bad, tomorrow, Henry and I will be gone.
当然 这一切都取决于唯一重要的事情
Of course, this all hinges on the only question that matters.
玛丽安 我要和你谈谈
当我离开的时候…
When I go...
你会和我一起吗
will you come with me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
西奥 嗨 是我 你能给我打个电♥话♥报平安吗
Theo, hi, it's me. Can you call me and check in, please?
我把你赶出去的时候态度太凶了…
I was too harsh when I kicked you out...
但你不必…
but you don't have to--
让我知道你没事 好吧
- Just let me know you're okay, please.
你这个可怜的蠢孩子
You poor, dumb kid.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-拜托 老兄 -他不会回来的
- Come on, man. - He's not coming back.
已经好几个小时了
It's been hours.
让我看看伤口
Hey, let me see that.
不
No.
雪莉 我和《荒野独居》第六季的 幸存者参加过生存医学研讨会
Sher, I took a survival medicine seminar with a dude who won Season 6 of Alone.
我听不到你说话…
I can't hear you...
因为你打中我的耳朵了
because you shot me in the ear.
那是子弹反弹
It ricocheted.
去跟我那只贴在桶上的耳朵说吧
Tell that to the part of my ear plastered to that bucket.
-我们的关系亮起红灯 好吗 该我了 -别再跟我来这套了
- Red flag, okay? This is my turn. - No. No more techniques.
乐芙说得对 他们会吵到死的
Love's right. They are gonna argue to death.
婚姻会让我们展现出最坏的一面
Marriage brings out the worst in us all.
-这不公平 让我… -不 你够了
- That's not fair. Just let me-- - Don't! You've done enough.
-你…你情绪失控了 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 你♥他♥妈♥是性别歧视
- You're... You're hysterical. - Fuck you! That is sexist as shit!
我是女权主义者…
I am a feminist...
不小心让子弹擦伤了你
who grazed you!
你想知道擦伤是什么感觉吗
Oh, you wanna know what grazing feels like?
-嘿… -不要情绪失控
- Hey, hey! - Don't get hysterical.
-我参加过研讨会 -嘿…
- I took a seminar. - Hey, hey!
该死 我需要更多防水布了
Oh, fuck. I'm gonna need more tarps.
不
No!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-加里 -你这一枪不是擦伤
- Cary? - You didn't graze me.
你竟然…
You fucking...
射中了我的腿
shot me in the leg.
-嘿 我一直想联♥系♥你 -乔伊…
- Hey, I've been trying to reach you. - Um, Joe...
瑞恩死了
Ryan's dead.
-什么 -显然是遭遇抢劫行凶
- What? - Mugging, apparently.
这附近已经有好几起了 有一个拿刀的家伙
Been a few in the area. Guy with a knife.
看起来情况很糟 但警♥察♥还是审问了我
Seems like this just went really bad, but the police still interrogated me.
我觉得这件事 会给我带来不好的影响
I feel like this is gonna blow back on me.
-我就知道 -这不是多起行凶抢劫案之一吗
- I just know it. - This was part of a string of muggings?
是的 但这不代表什么
Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything.
-你昨晚不是和朱丽叶在一起吗 -是的 我有不在场证明 但…
- Weren't you with Juliette last night? - Yes, I was. I have an alibi, but...
我也有很长一段时间深受系统的侵害
I also have a very long history of being fucked by the system.
一个瑞恩为自己制定的系统
A system that was made by and for Ryan.
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表