剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
That's the perfect word.
“努力”因为这是必须的
"Work." Because that's what it takes.
别再想什么无条件的爱 没有这回事
Let go of unconditional. There's no such thing.
有的是展示我们最好的自己的共识
There's agreeing to show up the best we can.
在最好的婚姻中
In the best marriages,
每一位伴侣每天都在挑战对方
each partner challenges the other every day
成为最好的自己
to be a better version of themselves.
-听起来会有很多争吵 -肯定的
- Sounds like a lot of fighting. - Sure.
但争吵都是糟糕的吗
But is all fighting bad?
或许你们不是对阵擂台的两个对手
Maybe this isn't two opponents in a ring.
或许你们是同一支队伍里
Maybe this is two on the same team
为同一件事奋斗的两个人
fighting for the same thing.
这听起来不错
That sounds good.
有人跟我…一队
Having someone on my... team.
是的
Yeah.
是的 听起来很棒
Yeah, that sounds nice.
这就对了
There you go.
知道关于队友 他们还有什么没告诉你们吗
You know what else they don't tell you about teammates?
性♥爱♥会更美好
The sex is better.
就是那种“不必费心描述给你的 未婚朋友”类型的更好
Like, "Don't bother to describe it to your unmarried friends" better.
由内心最深处的信任点燃的激♥情♥
The passion fueled by the deepest trust.
而且是最原始的激♥情♥
And it's fucking primal.
一个团队
A team.
有可能是这样吗 听起来确实很棒
Is that what this could be? It does sound really nice.
乐芙比任何人都更了解我
Love knows me better than anyone ever has.
我开始明白为什么这如此可怕
I'm starting to understand why that's so terrifying.
乔伊
Joe. Joe!
-嘿 -什么事
- Hey. - What, what, what?
你看
Look.
噢
Oh.
噢 哇
Oh. Wow.
应该是谢尔曼家的
I think they're the Shermans'.
他们那天挂了 “寻找失踪兔子”的标牌
They put up "lost bunny" signs the other day.
你看 妈妈在保护它的宝宝
Look, the mom is protecting her babies.
看看那些小兔子 亨利 快看这些小兔子
Look at the bunnies, Henry. Henry, look at the bunnies.
一定是从那里进来的 我都不知道那里有个洞
Must've gone through there. I had no idea there was a hole.
亨利…
Henry...
你喜欢吗
Do you like that?
就像这样 你突然想明白了
And just like that, there you are.
我爱上的女孩…女人
The girl-- The woman I fell in love with.
温暖 俏皮 诚实 还有美好出众又光彩焕然的母性
Warm, playful, honest, and beautifully, radiantly maternal.
我真是个傻瓜 我一直很疏离很残忍♥
I'm such a fool. I've been distant, cruel.
你怎样才能原谅我呢
How can you ever forgive me?
我对之前说过的话感到抱歉
I'm so sorry about what I said. Um--
你肯定爱我们的儿子
Of course you love our son.
你肯定全心全意地对他
Of course that you are all in with him.
不止是他
It's not just him.
不止是我们的儿子
It's not just our son.
这是全新的感觉
This is new.
令人激动
Exciting.
成为一个团队的喜悦
The joy of being a team.
我要是不承认 那就是不负责任了
And I'd be remiss if I didn't admit,
我们有个很优秀的心理医生
we have an excellent therapist.
我必须告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
我肯定会为了你去杀人
I would absolutely kill for you.
乐芙 我也会为你去杀人的
Love, I would kill for you too.
还为了亨利
And Henry.
好吧 所以…
Okay, so...
我保证会尽我所能…
I promise to do everything I can...
确保你永远不必这么做
to make sure you never have to do that.
我也保证
I promise too.
再也不会
Never again.
谢谢你
Thank you.
乐芙
Love.
会有一些事不受我们所控 所以…
There are going to be things out of our control, so...
我在思考一种方法…
I'm thinking about a way we can...
让我们能够彼此扶持 保证我们再也不那样做
help each other to make sure we never go there.
我们可以打造一个安全空间
We can make a safe space.
安全空间
A safe space?
这个词很有心理治疗的感觉
It's very therapized.
嗯
Mm.
你有什么想法
What'd you have in mind?
即便进行了心理治疗 我们的伤口仍要花很长时间愈合
Even with therapy, our wounds may take a long time to heal.
我们无法就这样抹掉最邪恶的冲动
We can't just erase our worst impulses.
但或许我们能控制住它们
But maybe we can control them.
我们不能确定 冲我们而来的会是什么东西或什么人
We can't be sure what or who might come at us,
但我从经验中得知 这会给我们提供多种选择
but I know from experience, this gives us options.
这让我们有时间慢下来 作出反应和回应
This offers us time to slow down, reflect and respond.
这部分的我信任你 这感觉真不错
It feels nice trusting you with this part of me.
在很大程度上吧
For the most part.
我们要扎下根来 为我们的儿子创造一个未来
We're putting down roots, building a future for our son.
我们开业了 新鲜出炉的纸杯蛋糕
新鲜水果馅饼 面包店
你将主宰这座小镇上你自己的小角落
You'll dominate your little corner of this town.
而我…
And I...
我会找到我自己的小角落
I'm gonna find mine.
现在正是时候
It's time.
-这会变成每天的日常吗 -我希望这样
- This gonna become an everyday thing? - I hope so.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我禁不住注意到你们这些珍本 需要一些呵护 所以…
I couldn't help but notice your rare books need some attention, so...
我是这方面的专家
I have expertise in that area.
原来你想找份工作啊
Oh, so you want a job.
在图书馆工作需要硕士学位 不过…
Well, you know you need a Master's to work in a library, but...
但你有硕士学位吗
Do you though?
我会考虑的
I will think about it.
谢谢
Thanks.
水泥浇筑好了
Cement is set.
我们没事了
We're in the clear.
-隔壁有什么异常吗 -我看没有
- Anything from next door? - Not that I can see.
她已经不见这么多天了
She's been gone for days.
他现在肯定知道了
He's gotta know by now.
我真希望知道他怎么想的
I wish I knew what he was thinking.
是你
Hmm. You.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
这里是我家
I own the place.
等一下 西奥 是谁
Hang on a second. Theo, who's there?
-嗨 乐芙 -嗨 马修
- Oh, hi, Love. - Hi, Matthew.
娜塔莉现在不在家
Uh, Natalie's not here right now.
不 我是来看你的 我是来看你们俩的
Oh, no, I came here to see you. I came here to see both of you.
-没错 我带了一些纸杯蛋糕 -谢谢
- I did. I brought you some cupcakes. - Thank you.
乐芙 这是我儿子西奥
Love, this is my son, Theo.
-我都不知道你有个儿子 -是我第一次婚姻的继子
- I didn't know you had a son. - Stepson from my first marriage.
谢谢 但我们正忙着
Thank you, but we're dealing with something right now.
走吧
Let's go.
-希望你们喜欢 -好
- Enjoy. - Yeah.
晚安
Have a good night.
怎么样
So?
看来…他们知道了
So... they know.
大事不妙了
Shit's about to hit the fan.
我们可以的 我们一起面对
We've got this. Together.
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表