剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
非常能接受
More than okay.
我为我们感到尴尬
I'm embarrassed for us.
感觉不错 甚至可以说很棒
This is fine. This is great, even.
抱歉再问一次 有什么不对吗
Sorry to ask twice, but is there something wrong?
嘿 亲爱的 就等着药性发作吧
Hey, sweetie, just wait for the pill to kick in.
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
我觉得我可能不习惯有观众在
I'm not used to an audience, I think.
哦 我明白了 记住 看着你的伴侣
Oh, I get it. I get it. Just remember, look at your partner.
-好 -好 来吧
- Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah, go.
但是我想要的不是乐芙 我想要的不是雪莉
But I don't want Love, I don't want Sherry.
这些我都不想要 我想要的只有你
I don't want any of this. All I want is you.
你的状态来了
There you are.
你来了
There you are.
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
真是猛♥男♥
Big boy.
太爽了
Yes.
哈库拉马塔塔
Hakuna matata!
-你一定是在开玩笑 -该死
- Gotta be fucking kidding me. - Fuck!
-该死 不知怎么的我就成了坏人 -没事 没关系
- Fuck. Somehow I just became the bad guy. - No, it's okay. It's all right.
该死
Shit.
我不能让她因为这件事责怪我
I cannot let her blame me for this shit show.
嘿
Hey.
发生什么事了
What happened?
她是谁
Who is she?
你说什么
Excuse me?
刚才你在想谁
Who were you thinking about just then?
谁也没想 只有你 一直都是你
Nobody. Just you. It's always you.
胡扯
Bullshit.
我了解你 乔伊
I know you, Joe.
我知道无论我做什么 对你来说都不够好
I know what I do will never be good enough for you.
这是你的想法
This was your idea.
我必须做些什么
Well, I had to do something.
不然呢
Or what?
为什么你表现得好像我没有 全身心投入一样 我就在这里
Why do you act like I'm not all in? I am right here.
我所做的一切都是因为担心你
All I do is worry about you.
我不需要你担心我
I don't need you to worry about me.
我需要你的真心
I need your heart.
-亨利需要你的真心 -别把亨利扯进来
- Henry needs your heart. - Leave Henry out of this.
我做不到 乔伊
I can't, Joe.
不像你 我必须一周七天 一天二十四小时做他的妈妈
Unlike you, I have to be his mother 24/7.
除此之外还要经营生意
In addition to running a fucking business,
维持这个家 带着你去接受心理治疗
keeping this house together, dragging you to therapy,
试着做最性感的自己 这样你就不会 无聊 就不会去找另一个娜塔莉了
trying to be my sexiest self so you don't get bored and find another Natalie.
-你的声音能小一点吗 -为什么 你讨厌听到真♥相♥吗
- Can you please lower your voice? - Why? You hate hearing the truth?
-我们的婚姻完全是一厢情愿 -这太荒谬了
- Our marriage is completely one-sided. - That is absurd.
是你逼我杀了她
You made me kill her.
除了要做年度最佳母亲
In addition to being mother of the fucking year,
我还要对付你的花花肠子
I had to run interference on one of your fucking patterns!
-我因为你杀了娜塔莉 -闭…
- I killed Natalie for you! - Shut...
嘴
up.
那是…
Was that...?
杀了我吧
Fuck me.
也许他们什么都没听见
Maybe they didn't hear anything.
我们必须确定
We have to know for sure.
好
Okay, well,
雪莉撒谎的时候有一个特征 她会抓她的胳膊
Sherry has this tell when she's lying, she scratches her arm.
我听你指挥
I'll follow your lead.
好
Okay.
-你们来了 -嘿
- There you are. - Hey.
时间再长一点 我就又得脱一遍衣服了
Take any longer, I'd have to shuck the corn again.
对不起 两位 我刚才脑子进水了
I'm so sorry, guys. I just got in my head.
我现在没事了
I'm good now.
希望我没有破坏气氛
I hope I didn't kill the vibe.
我的天啊 当然没有
Oh, my God, of course not.
-这种事确实让人难以承受 -没错
- It's so easy to get overwhelmed. - Yeah.
好了
Yeah.
现在…
Now...
我们进行到哪里了
where were we?
我看不出来
I just can't tell.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
哦 我很好 我们为什么不到床上去
Oh, I'm great. Why don't we get on the bed?
快跑
Go.
嘿 雪莉
Hey, Sherry.
我不知道你听到了什么…
I don't know what you think you heard...
但是我们…
But we're...
就是这样 乐芙的结果也会很糟糕的
There you go. It's gonna end badly for Love too.
雪莉会近身格斗
Sherry knows Krav Maga.
晕过去吧 老兄
Go to sleep, buddy.
放开我
Let me go!
不要 拜托 不要 天啊
No! No, please! No! God!
听起来情况不太好
That does not sound good.
他现在可能在马修家
He could be at Matthew's by now.
看来我要用上 上次打猎时加里送我的礼物了
Guess I'm gonna use Cary's gift from the hunting trip after all.
加里 你进来 我们可以好好谈谈
Cary, let's go back inside. We can talk about this.
一切都结束了 我再也见不到你了
This is it. I never see you again.
我会被射死 乐芙会进监狱
I get impaled, Love goes to prison.
亨利会在收养机构长大
Henry grows up in the system.
不
No.
新鲜馅饼
你还好吗
Are you okay?
真该死
Holy fucking shit.
我觉得这是我们做得最爽的一次
I think that was the best sex we've ever had.
是的
Yes, it was.
我们的婚姻所需的火花 不是来自交换伴侣
The spark our marriage needed doesn't come from swinging.
我们之间爱的语言是暴♥力♥
Our love language is violence.
该死
Shit.
-嘿 -车怎么了
- Hey. - What happened to the car?
乐芙把果泥洒了 所以我要先把它清理干净再停进去
Love spilled fruit sauce. So I'm just getting it before it sets in.
在早上5点的时候
At 5 a.m.?
我睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
看起来他也没多少睡意
Doesn't look like he's gotten much either.
你还好吗
You okay?
昨晚发生了什么
What was that last night?
昨晚 哦 我们在…我们那么吵吗
Last night? Oh, we were-- I mean, were we that loud?
我们把孩子交给保姆 玩得开心了些
We had a kid with a sitter, had a little fun.
和康拉德夫妇一起 我看见他们的车了
With the Conrads? I saw their car.
是的 他们在这里待了一会儿
Yeah, they were here for a second. Yeah.
我好像听到有人在尖叫
I thought I heard someone scream.
那是酒后的恶作剧 没有任何伤害性 我很难为情
It was drunken shenanigans. It was harmless, really. I'm embarrassed.
那是很愚蠢的乐趣
Stupid fun, really.
你和你的妻子乐芙玩得很开心
Yeah, you and your wife, Love. Just having fun.
我再次为打扰到你道歉
Yeah, again, I apologize if it disturbed you.
我们还说 应该找个时间邀请你来吃晚饭的
We were saying we should have you over for dinner sometime soon.
我非常忙 再说吧
Yeah, real busy with work. But sometime.
再说吧
Sometime.
我把我最好的朋友…
I put my best friend...
关起来了
in a cage.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我非常感激你
I am so grateful for you.
我不知道还有谁能理解我
I don't know anybody else who would understand.
我不知道没有你我该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without you.
好了
Okay.
我要去做早饭了
I'm gonna make breakfast
然后我会打电♥话♥给亨利的保姆 看看他们能不能再带他一段时间
and then I can contact Henry's sitter to see if they'll take him longer.
我们可以整理一下
We can just clean up.
我们去那里 对他们用“黑脸 白脸”那一招
We'll go over there. We'll "good cop, bad cop" them.
她现在太擅长这个了 这不应该成为惯例
She's too good at this now. This should not be routine.
我们会渡过这个难关的 对吗
We will get through this, okay?
我不想 我想要你… 该死 你的监护权听证会
I don't want to, I want you-- Shit. Your custody hearing.
乔伊
Joe?
我忘了 我答应了替但丁的班 他有事情 我必须…
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表