剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
No, no.
如果马修能访问娜塔莉的戒指 他就能看到她的确切位置
If Matthew has access to Natalie's ring, he'll be able to see exactly where she is.
你觉得他们能看到 她的心跳停止了吗
Do you think they could see that her heart stopped?
-那个该死的戒指不是我发明的 -打住
- I didn't invent the fucking ring. - Stop!
嘿 老兄
Hey. Hey, man.
不 听我说 那我们就需要停止生产
No, listen to me. We need to stop production, then.
他还没搞明白 但这只是时间问题
He hasn't put it together yet, but it's only a matter of time.
娜塔莉已经离开超过24小时 我们很快就要没机会了
Natalie's been gone over 24 hours. Our window is rapidly closing.
-什么 你要带上他 -你要把他留在车里吗
- What? Are you bringing him? - Wanna leave him in the car?
这是最基本的糟糕育儿方式
That's Bad Parenting 101.
让他看着我们挖出尸体
Witnessing us dig up a body isn't?
他几乎没有任何深度知觉 你应该清楚这一点
He has barely any depth perception, which you should know.
我听到的是 即便我竭尽所能拯救我的孩子
What I'm hearing is, even as I am doing everything in my power to save my child,
我的育儿技能还是无法达到你的标准
my parenting skills aren't up to your standards.
现在这点很重要吗
Is this important right now?
该死
Oh, fuck!
她怎么这个样子
Why does she look like that?
我不得不拔掉她的牙
I had to remove her teeth.
对 牙医记录 是的
Right. Dental records. Yeah.
你把它们放到了哪里
Where did you put them?
牙齿 我可不想在家中的 某个窝藏处看到它们
The teeth? Don't wanna find them in a hidey-hole in my house.
你不会的 你不知道的话会更保险一些
You won't. It's safer if you don't know.
-怎么了 -你还是和亨利去车里等吧
- What? - Might want to wait in the car with Henry.
我能接受 赶紧的吧
I can handle it. Just fucking do it.
那我们拭目以待
We'll see.
戒指破了 也许这是好事
It's cracked. Maybe that's good.
它可能早就损坏了… 当她在面包店摔倒时
Could've just broken when-- In the bakery when she fell.
但是如果没有呢
But what if it didn't?
还是得移♥动♥尸体 尸体不能和坏掉的戒指在同一处
Still have to move it. The body can't be where the ring died.
-所以… -好
- So just... - Yeah.
我把戒指放在了水槽上 这样看上去她就像是洗了手
I put the ring on the sink so it looked like she washed her hands.
现在怎么办
What now?
我知道要去哪里
I know where to go.
你说过我们需要永久的解决方案 我们现在在小镇边缘
You said we needed a permanent solution. We're on the edge of town.
他们明天要浇筑地基
They're pouring a foundation tomorrow.
在水泥板下 一切都是永久的
Under a slab of cement is permanent.
-你怎么知道我要重新埋葬她 -我不知道
- How did you know we'd rebury her? - I didn't.
我昨天开车经过 所以查看了一下 这是备用计划
I drove past it yesterday, so I looked into it. A backup plan.
你有多少备用计划
How many of those do you have?
你是不是开着车到处转悠
Do you just drive around making mental notes
在大脑中标记让人消失的好去处
of good places to disappear people?
考虑到我娶的那个人 是的
Considering who I'm married to, yeah.
我不得不这么做
I kind of have to.
原来我是变♥态♥
Oh, I'm the psycho.
你怎么这么快就摆脱了她 你怎么会知道要去哪里
How did you get rid of her so fast? How did you know where to go?
-你在计划什么 -你在暗示什么
- What were you planning for? - What are you insinuating?
她为什么现在来这一出 我们有具尸体需要处理
Why is she doing this now? We have a body to take care of.
如果伴侣关系是这样的 我宁愿孤独终老
If this is a partnership, I'm better off alone.
-乐芙 -你为什么不再爱我了
- Love? - Why don't you love me anymore?!
-你知道原因 只是不肯说出来 -我不明白你在说什么
- You know why, you just won't say it. - I don't know what you're talking about.
你本来用钩子钩住了我的喉咙 然后我说我怀孕了
You had a hook to my throat. And then I said I was pregnant.
然后我们就继续 假装什么都没发生过
And then we just went on and pretended like it didn't happen.
不 我们没有 那对我们两个来说都是糟糕的时刻
No, no, no, we didn't! It was a bad moment. For both of us.
-那是很久以前的一个糟糕时刻了 -去你的
- It was a bad moment a lifetime ago. - Fuck you. Fuck you.
你表现得如此纯粹又高洁
You act all pure and noble,
就像你做什么事都有理由似的
like you have reasons for what you do when you do it.
但一旦我做 我就是疯子 对吧
But when I do it, I'm crazy, right?
我是个躁狂的疯子
I'm some manic nutjob.
“但是 等一下
"But, oh, wait! Oh, wait!
她现在是妈妈了 我想我不能再割断她的喉咙”
She's a mom now, I guess I can't slit her throat."
他…是我能活下来的唯一理由
He... is the only reason I'm alive.
你觉得我会有什么感觉 我无法再信任你
How do you think that makes me feel? I can't trust you.
我也无法再信任你
I can't trust you either!
我曾试着…
I was trying to--
是的 我做过一些坏事
Yes, yes. Yes, I did things.
但我很努力想变得更好 我已经不再是从前的我了
But I've worked hard to be better and I am not that person anymore.
但现在
But now,
在我七十岁之前 我会不停地埋葬尸体
I will be burying bodies until I'm 70 years old!
因为我要是没有 一直百分之百地喜欢你
Because if I'm not 100% into you all of the time,
你就会不停地杀人
you will keep killing people!
如果我配不上你 你会杀了我
If I'm not enough for you, you'll kill me.
你把这话大声说出来了
You said that out loud?
你俩仔细听好了
I want you to listen closely.
我的一半已婚客户都想要杀死对方
Fifty percent of my married clients want to kill each other.
这很正常
It's normal.
我有个好消息
And here's the better news,
你们中没有人会杀死配偶
neither one of you is gonna kill your spouse.
你们有很多问题 但你们不是杀人凶手
You're many things, but you are not murderers.
现在的紧张气氛就是很好的迹象
The intensity here is a very good sign.
你们不是为了对错而争吵 而是为了你们的生命而争吵
You're not fighting to be right, you're fighting for your lives.
寓意更深刻 对吗
Deeper. Right?
-更可怕 -乔伊
- Scarier. - Joe.
你是否能想到 在和乐芙争吵时
Can you think of any times when you felt as violent as you did
对她产生过暴♥力♥的念头
toward Love in your fight?
有过几次
A few.
不要 我怀孕了
No, I'm pregnant!
我不是暴♥力♥的人
I'm not a violent person.
如果有时你是这样的人呢 如果这是正常的呢
What if sometimes you are? What if that's normal?
闭嘴
Stop. Stop!
我不想伤害任何人
I don't wanna hurt anyone.
我相信你
I believe you.
暴怒下的感觉是什么
So, what's the feeling under the rage?
恐惧
Fear.
恐惧…
Fear that...?
乔伊 继续说关于暴♥力♥的想法
Joe, stay with the violent thoughts.
你有毛病 我永远不会爱你
You're broken. I could never love you.
你疯了
You're crazy!
你做了什么
What did you do? What did you do?
如果有人…
If someone...
看到我…
sees me...
-她怎么这个样子 -我不得不拔掉她的牙
- Why does she look like that? - I had to remove her teeth.
如果有人看到真实的我…
If someone sees the real me...
他们就会离开
they'll go away.
永远离开
For good.
你呢 乐芙
What about you, Love?
你还在何时有过 乔伊给你的这种感觉
When else have you felt the way that Joe makes you feel?
当我感觉…
When I feel...
-保护欲升起的时候 -你为保护什么而争吵
-protective. - What are you fighting to protect?
-我的家人 -为什么特别是家人呢
- My family. - Why specifically family?
因为我们需要保护家人
That's what you do.
你从家人那里得到了什么
What do you get from your family?
我不知道
I don't know.
家人应该…
A family is supposed to...
无条件地爱你
love you unconditionally.
为什么这点很重要
Why is that so important?
为什么爱必须得是无条件的
Why does love have to be unconditional?
因为如果任何人…
Because if anyone...
看到…
saw...
我有多么丑陋…
how ugly I can be...
他们都会永远离开
They'll go away for good.
这么说吧 你俩的一个共同点
Fair to say one of the things you have in common
就是你们对被遗弃有深切的恐惧 让人有种你死我活的感觉
is fear of abandonment so deep, it feels downright kill-or-be-killed.
我只是打个比方
Metaphorically speaking.
如果我们的模式像这样排列
When our patterns line up like this,
就很难看到对方
it's very, very hard to see the other person
因为这极度接近照镜子
because it's dangerously close to looking in a mirror.
我们在谈论最糟糕的事 但我为什么有一种解脱感
We're talking about the worst things, so why do I feel relief?
我们要如何…
So how are we, um--
我很抱歉 我和乔伊
I'm sorry. Joe and I.
…要如何努力呢
--supposed to make this work?
用词完美
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表