剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
我们喝了点酒 她就开始表现得有点疯狂 我就走了
We had a drink. She started acting a little crazy. I left.
然后你回家 六个月来第一次和我上了床
Then you came home and fucked me for the first time in six months.
-这算什么 巧合吗 -好吧 我感觉她在挑逗我
- What is that? A coincidence? - Fine. I like that she flirted.
我们现在要这样做 监督彼此的思想
Is that what we're doing now? Policing each other's minds?
-我们连幻想都不能有吗 -别跟我说这个
- Are we not allowed to have a fantasy? - Don't give me that.
当有人在你脑海里挥之不去的时候 事情就不简单了
There's nothing simple about it when somebody gets stuck in your mind.
-我不在乎你有没有和她上♥床♥ -你好像很在乎
- I don't care if you fucked her. - Sounds like you care.
你迷上她了吗
Are you obsessed with her?
-不是这样的 -真的吗
- It's not like that. - Really?
-对 -你确定吗
- Yeah. - You sure?
我确定 因为我着迷的是你 乐芙 我娶了你
I'm sure. Because it was like that with you, Love! I married you.
我爱的那个男人 会为他爱的人赴汤蹈火
The man I fell in love with would do anything for the ones he loves.
我还是会这样啊 我都搬到这里了
I still would. I moved here.
我们在这个虚伪的郊区地狱里
We're in this fake, plastic suburban hell.
-我们是为孩子搬到这里的 -他本来应该是女孩的
- We moved here for the baby. - He was supposed to be a girl.
这到底有什么重要的
What does that fucking matter?
我都没有…我…我没有…不重要
I don't even-- I-- I don't-- It doesn't.
感觉搞错性别就是一种暗示
It feels so emblematic of getting it wrong,
暗示着我要把他的一生搞得很糟糕 好像他知道的那样
of feeling like I am gonna fuck him up. Like he knows.
他看我就像看怪物一样
He looks at me like I'm a monster.
你觉得我是什么感觉
How do you think I feel?
你应该还记得费提死前五秒说的话
You remember what Forty said. Five seconds before he died.
如果我想做个好妈妈 那我一定是疯了
That I'd be crazy if I ever thought I could be a good mother.
他精神错乱了
Well, he was out of his mind.
也许他没有
Maybe he wasn't.
我们…
We...
两个…
both...
都做过坏事
have done bad things.
我想要搬到这里 这样的话…
I wanted to move here so that...
我们就可以从头开始…
we could start new...
平安度日 也不用再做坏事
be safe and never have to do anything bad ever again.
我们可以选择的
We get to choose.
我们可以选择的 我们现在安全了
We get to choose. We are safe now.
我们现在在一起
We're together.
我发誓 不会再这样了
I promise, no more.
不会再发生坏事了 好吗
No more bad things ever again, okay?
既然我们都坦诚相待了
While we're telling the truth,
我要说你是个好妈妈
you are a great mother.
谢谢
Thanks.
那我是不是可以不用读 雪莉的破博文了
Does that mean I can stop reading Sherry's shitty blog?
你还有时间跟他建立感情
There's still time to bond with him.
你试试不要给他读菲茨杰拉德 他还是个孩子
Try reading him something other than Fitzgerald. He is a baby.
好吧 我会试试的
Yeah, I'll give it a shot.
我们要回家吗
Should we go home?
好啊 我们回家吧
Yeah, let's go home.
-嘿 一切都好吗 -嘿
- Hey, are we okay? - Hey.
-他整晚都很听话 -好
- He's been great all night. - Okay.
去休息一下吧 我来 真的 我来哄他
Go get some rest. I got him. Really. I got him. I got him.
-谢谢… -晚安
- Thank you, thank you. - Good night.
-谢谢… -我爱你 费提
- Thank you, thank you. - I love you, Forty.
没事的 亨利
You're okay, Henry.
“从此过着幸福的生活” 看起来要比我想的难得多
"Happily ever after" looks a lot different than I thought.
一个家庭 一个真实的家庭
And a family, the reality of one,
可能不是人人都想拥有的…
might not be for everyone...
却是我唯一想要的
but it's all I've ever wanted.
所以我要把这件事做好 无论会付出什么代价
So I'm gonna make this work. No matter what it takes.
再见了 你
Goodbye, you.
15块 太离谱了 我给你两块
Nineteen bucks? It's crazy. I'll give you 2 bucks.
这里不是当铺 先生 滞纳金不讲价的
This isn't a pawnshop, sir. We don't negotiate late fees.
叫经理 我要跟经理说
Manager. I wanna speak to a manager.
嗨 娜塔莉
Hi, Natalie.
你好
Yep.
我想去看看你说的那个面包店的地方
Yeah, I wanted to see that place you were talking about for a bakery.
太好了
Amazing.
“但是他想不出来要跟青蛙 讲什么故事
"But he could not think of a story to tell Frog.
然后…
Then...
蟾蜍往他的脑袋上倒了一杯水“
Toad poured a glass of water over his head."
我是个混♥蛋♥吗 对不起 这是脏话
Am I the asshole here? I'm sorry. That's a bad word.
是我的缘故吗
Is it me?
我在努力了
I'm trying.
这已经超出我的能力了
I'm in over my head.
他说 用一个他的儿子永远理解不了的习语
He said, using an idiom his son will never understand
因为和小宝宝交流是不可能的
because it's impossible to communicate with babies.
是啊 完全没错
Yeah, right. Exactly.
我们怎么才能理解对方
How are we supposed to understand each other?
我怎么才能做好呢
How am I supposed to do this right?
我想做好的 费提…
I wanna do this right, Forty--
亨利…
Henry. Henry.
亨利 看到没有
Henry, you see?
你进入我的脑子里了
You're getting into my head.
我会用尽一切办法
I'm gonna do everything I can.
我只是还不知道这意味这什么
I just don't know what that means yet.
我…
I...
等等 所以你不讨厌我吗
So wait, you don't hate me?
我也是
Yeah, same here.
我也是
Same here.
好的 这次谈话很顺利
Okay. Yeah, it's a good talk.
我们继续读吧
Yeah, let's keep reading.
“青蛙问 ‘你为什么往自己头上倒水 ’
"'Why are you pouring water over your head?' asked Frog.
‘我希望往我头上倒水以后 会帮我想出一个故事’”
'I hope that if I pour water over my head, it will help me to think of a story.'"
很可爱 对吗
It's cute, right?
扩建工作已经基本完成了
Build-out's already mostly done for you.
房♥客留下了所有的电器吗
And the tenant left all the appliances?
也是没办法的事
Kind of had to.
我不会骗你
Look, I'm not gonna lie.
在这个镇子打开市场可不简单
This town isn't exactly the easiest market.
你做的东西品质必须要好
Your stuff has to be good.
-这一点我不担心 -那就没什么可担心的了
- That, I'm not worried about. - Then nothing to worry about.
不过房♥东还有别的要求
Except landlord has another offer.
但他很喜欢我 你可以不用管那些 如果今天就签三年租约的话
But he loves me, so sign a 3-year lease today and you're golden.
我已经把文件发给你 让你电子签名了
I already sent you papers to e-sign.
-我可以…我可以去楼下看看吗 -好啊 我们走
- Can I--? Can I see downstairs? - Yeah, let's go.
好吧 我知道看起来不太好
Okay, so I know how it looks,
但我听说这是最好的步入式冷冻柜
but I was told this is the best walk-in freezer on the market.
我给你看看另一个储物间吧
Let me show you the other storage room.
许可证很容易办
Permits are easy.
所以你能很快让这里运转起来
So you can have this place up and running crazy fast.
娜塔莉
总之 在正确的人手里 这个地方会非常成功的
Bottom line, in the right hands, this place could be a raging success.
你觉得如何
So, what do you think?
这只是个开始 亨利
This is just the beginning, Henry.
《青蛙和蟾蜍》或许很棒 但等你看了《长袜子皮皮》就知道了
Frog and Toad are great. But wait until you meet Pippi Longstocking.
你会被惊呆的
- You'll freak out.
我正要离开图书馆了 怎么了
I'm just leaving the library. What's up?
嘿 乐芙 你没事吧
Hey, Love. You okay?
乔伊
Um, Joe.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们得去婚姻心理治疗了
I think we need to go to couples' therapy.
爱的纪念 马克布鲁姆
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表