剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Shit. It's hard to stay angry when she's so-- But what's not to get?
除了她是斧头杀手这件事 她很容易让人产生共鸣
She's relatable except for the part where she's an ax murderer.
这是可以理解的吗 如果我不理解 就是我的错吗
Is that gettable? Is it my fault if I don't want to get that?
嗯
Um...
我刚想起某个时刻 是在…
I just remembered this moment at the...
是在商店的时候
at the store.
-该死 -我来帮你
- Fuck. - I got you.
-我来吧 你需要… -谢谢你
- There you go. You need a...? - Thank you.
-需要帮助吗 -不用 我可以
- Need a hand with any of this? - No, I'm good.
好吧
All right.
你真是厚脸皮
Shameless.
是啊
Yeah.
如果能让你安心 我主修女性性别
I'm a fem-gen major if that's any comfort at all.
是女权主义性别与性问题研究
It's Feminist Gender and Sexuality Studies.
我的目标就是与女性顺畅地沟通
So I aim to be fluent.
-不错 -是的
- Nice. - Yeah.
对了 我是西奥 你叫什么名字
I'm Theo, by the way. What's your name?
我结婚了 这些日用品有一半是给我的宝宝买♥♥的
I'm married. And half these groceries are for my baby.
关于婴儿 我只知道一件事
Yeah, yeah, if there's one thing I know about babies,
他们真的很喜欢酵母
they really love yeast.
他们会狼吞虎咽地掉那玩意
They just guzzle the stuff.
-那是给我要开的面包店准备的 -该死 它在哪里
- That's for the bakery I'm opening. - Oh, shit. Where is it?
-在主街旁 靠近小镇广场 -好的
- Um, off Main Street, near Town Square. - Okay.
-是甜蜜梦乡曾经在的地方 -对
- Oh, where Sweet Dreams used to be. - Yeah.
在那之前是咖喱宴之家
Before that, it was Curry Home for Dinner.
双关语店名必不可缺呢
So the pun name is a requisite.
-好吧 -是的
- Okay. - Yeah.
-你是本地人 -没错
- You're from here? - I am, I am.
你是新搬来的
And you are new in town.
他们还没有把你变成全时运动休闲风
They haven't converted you to full-time athleisure yet.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
哦
- Oh.
是的 我骨子里的洛杉矶血液 生命力太强大了
Yeah, L.A. runs strong in these veins.
可恶 妞儿
Damn, girl.
所以你有新的小镇 新的宝宝
So you got a new town, new baby,
新的面包店 还有很正的身材
new bakery, banging body.
什么好处都让你占了
You're just doing it all.
你就当是交点税吧
It's a tax.
当一个陌生人如此关注你时 你是什么感觉
What were you feeling when this stranger paid you so much attention?
内疚
Guilty.
因为这种感觉特别好
'Cause it felt so good.
然后我觉得很悲哀
And then really sad
因为我不想从陌生人那里听到这些话
'cause I didn't want that from a stranger.
我想听自己的丈夫这样说
I wanted that from my husband.
得了 她又成了受害者 真是大♥师♥级别
And just like that, she's the victim again. Masterful.
你对这一点怎么看
How does that sit with you?
我受宠若惊
I'm flattered.
嗯
Mm.
但你的表情表述了不同的感受
Your face tells a different story.
非要说的话 你看上去很抵触
If anything, you seem repulsed.
愚蠢又阴险的表情
Dumb, back-stabbing face.
不是 什么 不是的
No. What--? No.
不是 我最近确实没有怎么…
No, no, no. Look, I haven't been as present as I would like...
关心家人
lately.
为人父母是种适应过程
Parenthood is an adjustment.
但我…
But I'm...
-我来了 对吧 -没错
- I'm here, right? - True.
也许来这里已经是彻底的让步
Maybe being here is already a radical concession,
毕竟你差点就永远离开了
given you were on the verge of leaving for good.
所以你为什么没有呢
So why didn't you?
没有离开她
Leave her?
或许我会带亨利去个地方 就像你这间可爱的出租小木屋一样
Maybe I'll take Henry some place like this lovely rental cabin of yours.
美丽又安静
Pretty, quiet.
你本可以帮我消失的 娜塔莉 但现在…是时候让你消失了
You could have helped me vanish, Natalie. But now... it's time to vanish you.
你失踪一天的话 你丈夫是不会起疑的
Your husband won't suspect you're missing for a day.
剩下的只是给你姐姐的神秘短♥信♥
All that remains is a cryptic text to your sister,
然后我得辛苦地徒步16公里 搭顺风车回家 然后开始打包
then I gotta hike ten miserable miles, catch a ride home and start packing.
这是什么
Oh, what's this?
“告诉我 我不该跟无聊的邻居上♥床♥”
"Tell me I shouldn't fuck the boring neighbor"?
“无聊的邻居”
"Boring neighbor"?
我对你来说就是这样的
Is that all I was to you?
你就是这样的吗
Is that all you were?
不安分的家庭主妇 庸俗至极 也许乐芙对你的看法是对的
A restless housewife? A stereotype? Maybe Love was right about you.
不对 她没有权利杀你 然而 事情可能很快就会变得混乱
No, no, no. She had no right to kill you. Still, things could've gotten messy fast.
也许我会弄得一团糟 也许乐芙是对的 不 她是错的
Maybe I would've made a mess. Maybe Love was right. No, she wasn't.
我要去放空一下
-该死 -这不是个陷阱问题
- Shit. - It's not a trick question.
你为什么没离开
Why didn't you run?
因为…
Well, because...
我无法说服自己亨利会过得更好
I couldn't convince myself that Henry would be better off.
他需要我们两个人
He needs both of us.
所以你为了孩子留下 而不是为了你妻子
So you stayed for the child, not for your wife.
很遗憾 我们今天的时间到了
Unfortunately, that's our time for today.
我给你布置一份家庭作业
I'm giving you homework.
“如何说话”
"How to talk."
反思性倾听练习 将有助于构建艰难的对话
The reflective listening exercise will help structure difficult conversations.
慢下来 作出回应…
Slow down, respond...
-而不是反应… -这是乐芙的家庭作业
-instead of react. - That's Love's homework.
而我的作业 是防止她谋杀这位心理医生
Mine is to prevent her from murdering this therapist.
我希望能尽快见到你们
And I'd like to see you as soon as possible,
因为我们现在的情况有点像分诊
given we are in a bit of a triage situation.
有那么糟糕吗
Is it that bad?
你想让我告诉你 你们是否该在一起
You want me to tell you whether or not you should be together.
事实是 最简单的选择 就是结束这段婚姻
The truth is, the easiest thing is to end this marriage.
你俩中的任何一人 今晚都有能力这样做
Either one of you have the power to do it tonight.
从现在直到死亡的每一分钟 你们都必须选择在一起
You must choose to stay together every minute from now until death,
这需要很大的意愿
and that takes a lot of will
还有你们两人都愿意为之奋斗的事
and something both of you are willing to fight for.
到目前为止 我只听到你们为了对错争吵
So far, I've only heard you fight to be right.
你们需要更深层次的目标
You need a deeper purpose.
亨利 如果不出意外 乐芙和我…
Henry. If nothing else, Love and I--
而且不要提“亨利”
And don't say "Henry."
如果孩子就足以维系婚姻
If children were enough reason to stay married,
就不会有离婚的父母了
we'd have no divorced parents.
该死
Shit.
唯一比夫妻心理治疗 更糟糕的事情是什么
What's the only thing worse than couples therapy?
就是结束后回家
Coming home afterward.
钱德拉医生的“如何说话”作业单 主要是关于如何倾听
Dr. Chandra's "How to talk" worksheet is mostly about how to listen,
如果我们还会跟彼此说话 这可能会有用
which may be useful if we ever talk again.
好了 雪莉的结婚蛋糕是柠檬覆盆子
Okay, so Sherry's wedding cake was lemon-raspberry.
我认为无麸质 无糖
So I think that gluten-free, sugar-free,
还有无幸福感的纸杯蛋糕 应该万无一失
fucking happiness-free cupcakes, that should be a safe bet.
安德鲁和杰克逊孩子的派对
Andrew and Jackson's kid's party.
我们还是要去吗 你不觉得…
We're still going to that? Don't you think that...?
等一下 你是要打包和跑路吗
Wait. Do you have some packing and running to do?
抱歉 让我再试一次 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Let me try it again. I'm sorry.
如何说话
我听到的是 你觉得
What I'm hearing is that you think
只有娜塔莉和我们
that Natalie and us should be the only people
应该莫名其妙地不去参加今天的派对
who mysteriously don't attend today's party.
还是老样子
Not better.
-我不是那个意思 -不是吗
- That's not what I'm saying. - No?
我听到的是 你真的很想独处一下
What I'm hearing is that you would really like some alone time.
所以我去带亨利 留你平静地工作
So I'm gonna go take Henry and let you work in peace.
我不是这个意思
Not what I said.
又是你们两个
You two again.
是的 又是我们
Yes, us again.
给你
There you go.
你看书很快
That was a quick read.
需要我推荐另一位美丽的女士 向你推荐下一本书吗
Need me to find another beautiful woman to recommend the next one?
我已经找到了一位
I already found one.
我希望你能让我看看珍本区
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表