剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on
我有个计划
I have a plan.
恩格勒女士卷入了与 吉尔布里格姆的
Mrs. Engler was involved in an extramarital relationship
婚外情
with Gil Brigham.
在一封信中 布里格姆先生坦白是他
In a written letter, Mr. Brigham confessed
谋杀了恩格勒女士 而且处理了尸体
that he murdered Mrs. Engler and disposed of her remains.
去找那些懂你的人
Find the people that get you.
-那你怎么知道那些人是谁 -你自然而然就知道了
- How do you know who those people are? - You just do.
我不能一直这样想着你 不可以
I can't be thinking about you like this. No.
你还好吗 乔伊
You okay there, Joe?
哦 不 这样不好
Oh, no. This is bad.
我们之间真的有改观 我们都不怎么吵架了
We've really turned a corner. We barely fight anymore.
当有分歧的时候 我们会直接去讨论 之后就没事了
And when we disagree, we discuss it directly, then we move on.
你可能会说我们只是一个 普通且平淡的郊区家庭
Guess you could say we're just a normal, boring suburban family. - Whoo!
-是她说的平淡 我可没说 -一切都很好
She said boring. Not me. Everything's fine.
当然是有点无聊
Sure, little bit of a yawn.
噢 已经六个月了
Oh, it's been six months.
-我们不知道该怎么说 -拜托 乐芙 讲出来就是了
- And we don't know how to say this. - Come on, Love. Spit it out.
我们还要继续来这里吗
Do we need to keep coming?
我知道我们已经 减少到每隔一周来一次了
I know we're already down to every other week,
但是我们已经没有什么 可以跟你聊的了
but we rarely have anything to talk about with you.
跟对方也是
Or with each other.
是经济上的问题吗
Is this financial?
你说过你妈妈要买♥♥一个葡萄园 让你觉得经济上不宽裕
We talked about your mom buying the vineyard and you feeling strapped.
-不是 生意很好 -乐芙太谦虚了
- No, business is good. - Love is being modest.
面包店非常成功
The bakery is a huge success.
简直没法相信我在这里会这么开心
I can't believe I'm so happy here.
我不会说乐芙是个受人摆布的人
I'd never call Love a pod person,
我只会说她被同化了
but let's just say she's assimilated.
-乔伊 你过得怎么样 -我很好
- Joe? How have you been? - Oh, I'm fine.
生活无聊 被困在普莱森特维尔 老得快了很多
Bored, trapped in Pleasantville, aging so fast,
以至于我洗澡的时候 都想不起来打手♥枪♥了
I forget to jack off in the shower.
我很好
I'm good.
工作很好
Work is good.
-我很喜欢修剪草坪 -我的天啊
- Uh, I've really gotten into lawn care. - Oh, my God.
-他迷上了修剪草坪 -草坪是房♥子的门厅
- He is obsessed with the lawn. - The lawn is the foyer to the home.
我对我们家美丽门厅的爱 绝对发自于内心
My love of our glorious foyer is genuine.
吉尔的事情平定以后 我意识到 想过上稳定的生活就要付出代价
After Gil, I realized there's a price to pay if you want a stable life.
而且我很高兴
And I am happy
为此放弃兴奋和混乱的生活 成为我想成为的丈夫和父亲
to forego excitement and chaos for that, to be the husband and father I want to be.
为了亨利我能做到 我非常擅长 修剪草坪割草机很好玩
I can do it, for Henry. I'm great at it. Lawn mowers are very fun.
乔伊在这里一直交不到朋友
Joe's been having a harder time making friends here.
你说啥
Excuse me?
我有很多朋友 真的有 在图书馆里
I have plenty of friends. I do, at the library.
-有工作之外的朋友吗 -没有 其他人都是混♥蛋♥
- Any friends you don't work with? - Well, no. Everyone else is an asshole.
让我来告诉你乐芙的言外之意
Let me tell you what Love is not saying.
没有朋友会让你的伴侣承受很多压力
Not having friends puts a lot of pressure on a partner.
-你感觉有压力吗 乐芙 -说实话有
- Do you feel pressure, Love? - Yes.
她有吗
She does?
一个人不可能满足我们所有的需求
One person cannot fulfill all our needs.
有婚姻以外的朋友很重要
It's crucial to have friends outside a marriage.
这样会让你的压力减轻一些
It takes some of that pressure off.
我不觉得马德雷林达是个 可以做好朋友的最佳人选 但是…
I don't see great candidates for BFF here in Madre Linda, but...
好吧
Okay.
我会努力试试
I will try harder.
我很生气 但是当你能分清 轻重缓急的时候 就容易做出承诺
I'm annoyed, but promises are easy when your priorities are clear.
让我们的婚姻维持下去
Make our marriage work.
我们的时间快到了 但是我想问一下
So our time's almost up, but I should ask.
你们的性生活怎么样
How's your sex life been?
-很好 -非常好
- It's good. - It's great.
非常好 我应该说非常好的
It's great. I should have said great.
等等
Wait.
又来了
Ah. Not again.
等一下我…
Hold on, I just--
-我要休息一下 -嘿 没关系
- I need a sec. - Hey, it's fine. It's fine.
反正我也累了
I'm tired anyway.
记得我们过去经常说什么吗 我狼你
Remember what we used to say? I wolf you.
没错
Yeah.
我们应该把那种感觉找回来
We should bring that back.
我们再也不会把衣服扯开 像野猫一样做♥爱♥了
We also never rip each other's clothes off and fuck like wildcats anymore.
我们已经被驯化了
We've been domesticated.
-对不起 我… -别这样 没关系
- I'm sorry about-- - No, it's fine.
我狼你
I wolf you.
狼 我们现在就是被拴住的狗
Wolf? We're dog-on-a-leash now.
没关系 这很正常
This is fine. It's normal.
没关系
It's fine.
如果感觉不好 问题可能在我
And if it feels like it's not, maybe I'm the problem.
也许你和钱德拉医生是对的
Maybe you and Dr. Chandra are right.
内向倾向是我不行的原因
My introvert tendencies are the reason I feel off.
乔伊 你的下巴向前倾一点好吗
Joe, mm, can you tilt your chin forward?
你一定要让雪梨做你的好朋友吗
But did you have to make Sherry your best friend?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
相机捕捉到了亨利真实的样子
The camera is loving Henry's authenticity.
两位我们确定要把小狗 作为派对的主题吗
Um-- Guys, are we sure puppies is the right theme for the party?
不是我拿不定主意 只是…
I'm not usually indecisive. It's just--
雪莉一直在说…
Sherry keeps saying that...
派对就是你的家庭要去适应人际关系
Parties indicate your child and family are socially adjusted
是社区生活必不可少的一部分
and an integral part of the community.
也是进阿什曼学校的重要部分
And a critical part of getting into The Ashman School,
那是马德雷林达 首次创办的私人学前班
Madre Linda's premiere private Pre- K.
-杀了我吧 -我们做得很好
- Shoot me. - We're doing everything right.
乔伊 没有人想去参加一个
Joe, no one wants to go to a birthday party
爸爸看起来像 欣百达广♥告♥的生日派对 好吗
where Daddy looks like a Cymbalta commercial, okay?
所以乐芙 我们去那边拍一些单人照
So, Love, let's get some singles over here,
乔伊 振作一下
and, Joe, just shake it off.
振作一下
Just shake it off.
走吧
Come on.
为了融入郊区生活你已经变了 乐芙
Something about fitting into suburbia has changed you, Love.
你从一开始不喜欢孩子的派对太铺张
You went from being horrified by the ostentatiousness of a kids party
-到后来和康拉德家攀比 -换个角度
-to Keeping Up With The Conrads. - The other side.
但是 你那么容易就能找到归属感
And yet, you make belonging look so effortless.
-你看起来确实很开心 -这才是和欣百达无关的样子
- You do seem happy. - No Cymbalta here.
为什么我感觉我还是个局外人
Why do I still feel so on the outside?
乔伊 过来 亲爱的 现在气氛要好多了
Joe, come over here, sweetie. The vibe is much better.
对啊
- Wow. - Oh, yeah.
我想是西奥回家了
I think Theo's visiting home.
西奥
Theo.
很好
Yes! Yes!
总算拍到了
Finally!
搞定了 邀请函肯定会很好看的
We got it. These invitations are gonna be adorable.
太好了
Yeah.
-非常感谢 雪莉 真的 -是的
- Thank you so much, Sherry. Really. - Yeah.
乔伊 你感谢我 我很开心
Joe, I like it when you appreciate me.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
如果你见到他的头发
If you could see his hair.
玛丽 帮我描述一下
Mari, do me the favor of describing.
天啊
Oh, my.
好吧
Okay.
整个气氛就像帕特里克贝特曼 威尼斯船夫的结合
Whole vibe's very Patrick- Bateman-meets- Venetian-gondolier.
好了 我去收拾一下
Oh, okay. Right. Let me just go fix it.
别 等等
Oh, no, no. No. Wait, wait.
但丁 帮忙照看一下
Dante, cover the floor?
好了 我来说一个
Okay, here's one.
最喜欢的1970至1990年间的 经典奇幻系列
Favorite classic fantasy series. Let's say 1970s through '90s?
好的 给我一点时间
Okay. Give me a minute.
没错 我是用了那样的眼神 看着玛丽安 但是我及时克制住了
Yes, I notice Marienne in that way, but I cut it off instantly.
我已经结婚了 所以她和我是朋友
I'm married, so she and I are friends.
我应该因为和同事做朋友 感到对不起谁吗
Am I supposed to feel bad that I'm friends with people at work?
也许是《龙骑士 波恩年史》
Dragonriders of Pern, maybe.
很好
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表