剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
and here I am counting the minutes till she's gone so I can follow you.
来一口 准备好没
- Perfect bite. Ready? - Ooh.
当然
Oh, yeah.
我得讲清楚 你令我着迷
Let me be clear. You fascinate me.
但乐芙是我的灵魂伴侣
But Love is my soul mate,
我孩子的母亲
mother of my child,
我一生的挚爱
love of my life.
作为一名丈夫和父亲 我就是要维护这一切
And my job as a husband and a father is to keep it that way.
我很幸福
I'm happy.
当然
Of course you are.
除了你妻子 你毫无它想
Your mind's on nothing but your wife.
一直都是
All the time.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
没事
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
你怎么弄得这么湿
How do you get it so fucking moist?
过来给我瞧瞧
Come show me.
对 就是这样
Yeah. Just like that.
太爽了
That was great.
超级爽
That was so great.
真感谢你能面对面和我会面
I appreciate you taking this meeting face-to-face.
我希望以后再联♥系♥不上你的时候 我能锁住你的头
I like to know I can put you in a headlock when I'm not getting through to you.
爱的锁头
A loving headlock.
我估计友好寒暄部分已经过去了
I can only assume the best part of this is now behind us.
如果你在雇佣调查员 调查你妻子已结案的案子之前
I'd appreciate if you tell me before you hire an investigator
能告诉我一声 我会很感激的
to look into your wife's case that's closed.
-是吗 你相信那说法 -他发现了什么
- Is it? You bought that? - What did he find?
他告诉你邻居女儿是个毒贩子吗
He tell you the neighbors' daughter's a coke dealer?
想看看吗
Wanna take a look?
请自便
- Help yourself. - Oh.
说重点吧 这人有没有发现什么疑点
Bottom-line it, anything remotely interesting in all this guy's work?
引起我注意的是你邻居 那个面包师
One thing that's interesting to me is your neighbor, the baker,
洛杉矶昆恩家族的孩子
Quinn of the L.A. Quinns,
这意味着她可能有自己的私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 知道你的所作所为
meaning she probably has her own PIs who know what you're up to.
争强好胜支持这派的共和党人 吵着要重新计票
And the most litigious father this side of Republicans whining for a recount.
除了雷·奎因 他获胜了
Except Ray Quinn, he wins.
-我没有违反任何法律 -这看上去应该是违法的
- I haven't broken any laws. - A look this bad should be illegal.
你是说我竟然想查出 是谁杀了我妻子 真不敢想象
You mean, my trying to figure out who murdered my wife? Can you imagine?
你知道如果镇上的人知道 你在调查他们
You do understand what will happen when the townspeople learn
事情会怎么样吧
you're having them investigated?
他们会抗♥议♥的
They'll make noise.
-很好 -不 一点都不好
- Great. - No, not great.
我刚花了六个月的时间试图摆脱
I just spent six months trying to put some light between this company
这家公♥司♥ 和婚外情 谋杀等字眼之间的关系
and words like marital affair, murder.
-不是一回事 -我不会再让你滚回东京
- Different lanes. - I'm not disappearing your ass
而我再花六个月去给你擦屁♥股♥
back to Tokyo while I spend another six putting out more fires you've lit.
这不是一回事
Different fucking lanes!
这跟公♥司♥无关
This isn't about the company.
是吗 你和我所保护的公♥司♥ 根本不是一回事
Oh, because you and the company I protect aren't at all the exact same thing?
听着 我…
Listen, I--
我知道你很悲痛 这是合乎情理的
I understand that you're grieving. That's reasonable.
你在哀悼
Grieve.
但这样做
But this?
这不仅会让你付出代价 还会让每个为你工作的人付出代价
This will cost not just you but every person who works for you.
你会白白毁掉别人的生活
You'll destroy lives for nothing
因为镇上居民所犯最大的错误就是
because the worst offense the townspeople are guilty of is
品味太低俗
tacky athleisure.
必须停止你的所作所为 你明白 对吗
It stops now. You get that, right?
卡萨盖亚葡萄酒庄
好了
Alrighty.
谢谢
Thank you.
乐芙
喜乐秘诀
也许这周末我真能得到些答案 真希望如此
Maybe I'll actually get some answers this weekend. God, I hope.
改变生活是我的热情所在
Changing lives is my passion.
这就是为何我买♥♥下卡萨盖亚葡萄酒庄 并打算将其打造成
That's why I bought Casa Gaia Vineyard and intend to make it a hub
一所变革中心
for transformation
生产有机 生物生态的优质葡萄酒
and organic, biodynamic fine wines.
不出所料 多蒂和雪莉
Course, Dottie befriends Sherry
及她的亿万粉丝成了好朋友
and her billion followers.
太方便卖♥♥酒了
Lot of chances to sell mommy-juice.
这些女性即将经历 她们生命中的关键时刻
These women are about to experience a defining moment in their lives.
妇女♥优♥化母性和商业峰会
The Women Optimizing Motherhood and Business Summit
将为未来开辟一条道路
will set a path into the future.
话题标签“优母商会”
Hashtag "W.O.M.B."
真是满满的雌性激素
I'm drowning in her estrogen.
让我们一起举杯
Now let's toast.
敬女性 母性
To womanhood, motherhood
以及企业家精神
and the entrepreneurial spirit.
停 很好
And cut. Yes!
太完美了 我检查视频没问题了就发给你
That was perfection. I'll check this file and AirDrop you.
视频发布后网上都会为你倾倒的
The Internet is gonna swoon when you post this.
-谢谢你前来 -嘿 雪莉
- Thank you for being here. - Hey, Sherry.
-亲爱的 -嗨 妈妈
- Sweetie. - Hi, Mom.
-儿童室的人接走小宝贝了吗 -差不多是直接抢走了
- Did the nursery take our little man? - Practically took him out of my hands.
来得正是时候 你看起来筋疲力尽
This could not have come at a better time. You look exhausted.
开始了
It begins.
是 我还没到房♥间修整 但是谢谢你
Yeah, I haven't made it to my room yet but thank you.
相信我 到了周一 你就完全放松下来了 喝一点吗
Trust me. Come Monday, you will be the picture of relaxation. Want some?
不用了
I'm good.
你不是怀孕了吧
Not pregnant, are you?
-振作 她能觉出恐惧 -我轻断食减肥呢
- Keep it together. She smells fear. - I'm on a mini detox.
你真怀孕了 天呐
You are? Oh, my God.
-是乔伊的还是邻居小孩的 -小点声 我…
- Is it Joe's or that neighbor kid's? - Keep your voice down. I was--
开园前我有时间 我们一会继续聊
I have seconds before kickoff. We'll finish this later.
你涂点口红吧 好吗 亲爱的 你脸色好苍白
Maybe a little lipstick, sweetheart? You're pale.
记得要装作是孤儿吗
Remember pretending to be orphans?
真是开心
That was fun.
乐芙 安全到葡萄园 祝我好运
你工作时的表情 没有丝毫破绽
Your work face, giving nothing away.
请问一下《纳尼亚传奇》在哪里
Excuse me. Where's Narnia?
在儿童读物哪里 看见那边的树了吗
Oh, it's in Kid Lit. You see that tree over there?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
中班就离开了 是不是代表机会来了
You're leaving mid-shift? Could this be opportunity knocking?
嘿 但丁
Hey, Dante.
玛丽安让我处理过期通知
Marienne asked me to take care of the overdue notices?
在这个桌子上吗
Was that at the desk here?
在她办公室 她一小时后就回来了
Her office. She'll be back in an hour.
好吧 我想她意思是 让我在她出去时处理
Okay. I think she meant while she's out.
太勤奋了…
So diligent...
上午花了仨小时 整理那一辆推车之后还干这个
after taking three hours to shelve that one cart this morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
也不是一定想要大秘密 不过你也一样
Doesn't exactly scream skeletons but then neither do you.
你的工作文件和搜索历史 没有什么东西
There's nothing in your work files or search history.
这里根本没有真正的你
It's just, there's no "you" here at all,
也就是说是我搜得不够深
which tells me I'm not looking hard enough.
康复会议时间表
“康复”真是个惊喜
Hmm. "Recovery." This is a surprise.
这让我更好奇了 现在我需要了解更多
This deepens my curiosity, and now I need more.
卫生棉条
“危害儿童罪”
"Child endangerment"?
直接申诉
“未予看管”
"Neglect."
“虐待”
"Abuse."
不可能啊
This can't be right.
寻求保护人 瑞恩·古德温
我猜是前夫
The ex-husband, I presume.
我了解得越多
The more I know,
就越发困惑
the less I understand.
你到底是什么人
Who are you?
然而我深知
What I do know,
你的问题很严重
your problems are serious.
简直是一团糟
You're a mess.
我有爱妻和儿子
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表