剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
哇 雪莉你看起来真迷人
Wow, Sherry you look amazing.
我这么做是为了你 我这么做是为了你
I'm doing this for you. I'm doing this for you.
再次感谢你们的招待 这会是我最后一次重新装♥修♥
Well, thanks again for hosting. This remodel will be my death.
埃隆的装♥修♥设计师很棒 但是他动作太慢
Elon's decorator is brilliant, but he's so slow.
这是我们的荣幸
It's our pleasure.
家里有…我做了牡蛎
There's-- I made oysters.
春♥药♥ 有一手啊
Aphrodisiacs. Well played.
-乔伊 -他们是要搬过来住吗
- Joe, Joe, Joe. - Are they moving in?
抱一个
Bring it in.
-是香奈儿蔚蓝男士淡香水的味吗 -不是 加里 是香皂的味道
- Is that Bleu de Chanel? - No, Cary. It's soap.
是乐芙给我买♥♥的 所以我…
Love buys that stuff for me. So I...
不想分享他的气味的男人 厉害
A man that doesn't wanna share his scent. Respect.
对不起 这是什么音乐
I'm sorry, what is this music?
-我们需要换一下 -宝贝 我都已经准备好了
- We'll need to change it stat. - Babe, I'm all over it.
-你去布置主要的东西 -主要的东西
- You do primary setup. - Primary?
你们的卧室在…
And your bedroom is...?
-在楼上 -但是首先…
- It's upstairs. - But first...
敬我们难忘的一夜
To a night we won't forget.
敬从这段婚姻里无责地解脱出来
To a blame-free exit from this marriage.
我想赶紧了结这件事 但是我们要怎么开始呢
I'd like to get this over with, but how do we get it started?
我们放松一点 好吗
Okay, let's loosen up a bit, shall we?
我先开始
I'll start.
跟你们说个秘密 我在卧室里叫得挺响的
Disclosure, I can get quite vocal in the bedroom.
你们别被吓到
Don't let it alarm you.
她的叫声很大 很厉害的 好吗 准备好吧
She is a screamer, this one, okay? I mean, get ready.
乐芙
Love.
好了 大家都站起来
All right, everybody up.
好的
Okay.
好的 起来 好了 抖一抖
Okay. Up, up, up. All right. Now, shake it out.
哦 真好 全身心放松
Oh, yeah. Full go.
彻底释放
Total liberation.
-我能感受到 -扭屁♥股♥
- I can feel it. - Get in your hips.
很好 你 我们去那里做
Yes, you, let's do it over here.
-走吧 -好
- Go. - Okay.
好
Okay,
-我们先从精神层面开始 -他们停止了表演
-let's hit this from a spiritual angle. - This is where they drop the act
-开始邀请我们加入他们的邪教 -看着对方的眼睛
-and ask us to join their cult. - Look each other in the eyes.
她很害怕 这不是她的风格 但是她迫切地想这么做
She's scared. This isn't her, but she desperately wants it to be.
如果你们感到不知所措 就看看你的伴侣 联络一下感情
Now, if you ever get overwhelmed, just look at your partner. Connect.
毕竟 那个人才是你来这里的目的
At the end of the day, that's who you're here for.
如果你们实在受不了 就说安全暗号♥:
And if you feel too overwhelmed, just use the safe word:
哈库拉马塔塔
Hakuna matata.
迪士尼应该起诉这些人
Disney should sue these people.
好了 别说话了 跳舞吧
Okay. No more talk. Let's dance.
乐芙
Love?
你好啊
Hey, you.
这才是我记忆中的乐芙 自♥由♥ 开放
There's the Love I remember, free, open.
我太高兴了… 哦 就是这个了 爱屋及乌
I couldn't be happier for-- Oh, there it is. Compersion.
走吧 我带你去看看 我在卧室里布置了什么
Come on. I wanna show you what I set up in the bedroom.
我真的害怕了
And I'm officially terrified.
我的确说过我愿意为你忍♥受折磨
I did say I'd endure torture for you.
好了 记住 今晚是一场马拉松 不是短跑运动
All right. Just remember, tonight is a marathon, it is not a sprint.
我们必须相互支持
We have to have each other's backs.
好在有我帮你搞定
I got you covered.
我的魔法药水
My magic potions.
兴♥奋♥剂♥ 实验室等级迷幻蘑菇
Stimulants, lab-grade shrooms,
受体下调剂
liquid downregulation,
非常厉害的休息复原辅助药物 但是药性非常烈
killer rest-and-recovery aid but strong as dick.
我把自己搞晕了六次才把剂量调对
I KO'd myself, like, six times before getting my dosage right.
瞧瞧
Yes.
这个能加速睾酮的分泌
This boosts testosterone like a mofo.
好了
Okay.
给你
For you.
我今晚可能真的需要这个
Actually, I probably need it tonight.
来吧 吞下去
Okay. Down the hatch.
好小子
Thattaboy.
现在…
Now...
允许我向你介绍一下
allow me to introduce you to my ritual
我今晚的仪式
for a night like tonight.
哦 玛丽安
Oh, Marienne.
你是唯一一个能让 接下来要发生的事情变得有价值的人
You are the only one who could make whatever's about to happen worthwhile.
没关系 你可以看它的
It's okay, you can look at it.
看着我的丁丁
Look at my dick.
欢迎来到真正的派对 兄弟
Welcome to the real party, brother.
很高兴你在这里
So glad you're here.
怎么回事
What the fuck is happening?
如果连你都不想上你自己
If you don't wanna fuck yourself,
别人怎么会想上你呢 我的朋友
how is someone else gonna wanna fuck you, my man?
哦 当然了 加里也是加里自己的性生活对象
Oh, of course. Cary is Cary-sexual.
别傻站着 拿个镜子 一起来吧
Well, don't just stare. Grab a mirror, join in.
我的救星
My savior.
加里 你猜怎么着 是我们的保姆打来的
Cary, you know what? This is our babysitter.
-很快的 -嘿 我们说过禁止…使用手♥机♥的
- Real quick. Real quick, real quick. - Hey, we said no... phones.
嘿
Hey.
-怎么了 -对不起
- Is everything okay? - I'm sorry.
我不知道该给谁打电♥话♥ 因为他的缘故 我根本没有朋友
I didn't know who else to call 'cause I have no friends because of him.
瑞恩
Ryan?
我所有的联♥系♥人 都收到一封匿名邮件
An anonymous e-mail went out to all of my contacts.
我知道是他干的 因为那些
I know it was him because there were photos,
-露骨的照片 只有他有 而且… -哦 不 我知道那些照片
-explicit photos that only he has and... - Oh, no. I know those photos.
他发送邮件的人中 有艾米·伍德拉夫 那个编辑
And one of the people he sent it to is Amy Woodruff, the editor,
儿童读物的编辑
the children's book editor.
而且…
And... And...
现在她不会再跟我合作了
Now she'll never work with me.
他真的太恶毒了
He is truly evil.
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我就知道他在谋划什么
I knew he was up to something.
他很享受做这种事
He fucking gets off on this shit.
结婚最糟糕的一点 就是他们太了解你了
The worst part about being married is that they actually know you so well
他们会一辈子利用这件事
that they can just use it for the rest of your life.
听我说 那些照片
Listen to me, those photos,
我知道 理性的人都知道 瑞恩拿它们当武器
I know, sane people know, Ryan weaponized them,
这就让他成了坏人 一个令人厌恶的人
and that makes him the bad guy and a disgusting excuse for a human being.
明天在法庭上我该怎么面对他
How am I supposed to look at him in court tomorrow?
带着怜悯心 他就是个混♥蛋♥ 你会赢的
With pity. He's a piece of shit and you're gonna win.
剩下的…
The rest...
我们会想办法的 好吗
we'll figure out, okay?
我会帮你的
I'll help you,
当然 是在你愿意的情况下
if and only if you ask me to, of course.
你想过来吗
Do you wanna come over?
我只是…
I just...
我真的很需要一个朋友
I could really use a friend.
为此我愿意付出一切
I'd give anything to.
乔伊 你在哪里 兄弟
Joe, where the fuck are you, brother?
我希望我可以去 但是…
I wish I could, but...
别这样 没关系
No, no, no. It's okay.
你其实…你已经做得够多了
No, you've actually-- You've done enough.
谢谢你接电♥话♥ 高伯特
Thanks for answering, Goldberg.
你错过了大结局 把它给我
You missed the finale in there. Give it to me.
我会把这个手♥机♥和其他人的 一起放到楼下的手♥机♥碗里
This will go in the phone bowl downstairs with everybody else's.
该下去了
Well, it's go time.
哦 欢迎回来
Oh, welcome back.
我好想你
I missed you.
有人完全放开了
Someone's loose.
-你还好吗 你看起来还是很紧张 -你以为呢
- Are you okay? You still seem tense. - You think?
-我很好 没事 我很好 -他只是有点害羞
- I'm good. No, I'm good. - He's just a little shy.
哦 好吧 所以这真的要发生了
Oh, okay, so this is really happening.
看着
Watch.
有什么不对吗
Is there something wrong?
你能接受我这么做吗
Are you okay with this?
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表