剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
You've done so much.
我们还是回到正题吧
How about we just get back to it?
-谢谢 -没什么
- Thank you. - Of course.
我们走吧
Let's go.
-竟然发生了这种事 -“煎熬的一天”
- So that happened. - "A hard day"?
你是认真的吗
Fucking seriously?
疼吗 乔伊
Does it hurt, Joe?
不知道他们为什么要这样对你
No idea why they did this to you?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
辅♥导♥员说我无可救药 我听到他们说了
Counselors say I'm a lost cause. I heard them.
嘿 不是这样的
Hey, no, no.
没有孩子是无可救药的
No kid is a lost cause.
尤其是你
Especially not you.
如果我要收养 我会要一个大一点的孩子
You know, if I were to adopt, I would want an older kid.
你知道为什么吗 因为…你清楚他们的真正性格
You know why? Because... you know who they are.
还有整个乱七八糟的真♥相♥
The whole messy truth.
这很美妙 也值得等待
And that's beautiful and worthwhile.
这正是我想要的生活
And exactly what I would want in my life.
不管过去发生了什么
No matter what happened in the past,
一定有人也想要你 你是个好孩子
someone out there will want you too. You're a good kid.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你叫优步了吗
You calling Uber?
要下雨了 上车
It's gonna rain. Get in.
乔伊
是你最好的朋友雪莉吗
Is that your best friend Sherry?
我真的很难
You know, it is really hard to stay mad
对还算能聊到一起的人生气
at the one person that I can actually stand talking to.
继父还是无法沟通吗
Hmm. Stepdad still a brick wall?
他有很多事要做
He's got a lot going on.
社区搜寻娜塔莉恩格勒
但他不是凶手
But he's not a murderer.
嘿 你是如何应对这种事的
Hey, how did you deal with it?
比如…
Like...
所有的关注和围观
all the attention and the rubbernecking?
-你是说我哥哥的事吗 -是的
- You mean, about my brother? - Yeah.
我读《名利场》里的文章 所以…
- I read the Vanity Fair article, so... - Mm-hm.
他坚持让我给他理发 因为只有我理得好
He insisted that I cut his hair because I was the only one that did it right.
他喜欢《忍♥者神龟》电影
And he loved the Ninja Turtle movie.
戴红色眼罩的神龟受伤时 他总是想要快进
Uh, he always wanted to fast-forward where the red one got hurt
因为这让他很伤心
because it made him too sad.
只写那种内容杂♥志♥是卖♥♥不出的
The shit that doesn't sell magazines.
就是他人性的部分
The part where he was a whole fucking human being.
他有着强大
The big,
美丽又敏感的心灵
beautiful, sensitive fucking heart.
他是唯一那个懂我的人
He was the only person who ever really knew me.
你知道的…
You know...
曝光…
publicity...
是一种扁平化的方式
it has a way of flattening.
把你和你爱的人压平成某种类型
Flattening you and the people you love into types.
这真的很难 因为没有人 会让你忘记发生过的事
And it's really hard because nobody will ever let you forget what happened.
是啊
Yeah.
雨悄悄下起来了
Rain snuck up on us.
如果天气很快就变晴 我们会派人回去的
If it clears up soon, we'll send people back out.
你可以说实话 今天根本就是一无所获
You can be honest. Today accomplished absolutely nothing.
除了社交媒体上 那些几乎不认识我妻子的人们
Besides something exciting for the social media feeds
发布的令人振奋的信息
of people that barely knew my wife.
搜寻一直是漫长的过程
The search was always a long shot,
而你根本不相信 我们会找到任何东西 什么都没有
and you had no belief whatsoever we'd find anything. None.
到现在为止 我什么都看过了 好吗
I've seen everything up to this point, okay?
是的 通常情况下 你是对的
And, yes, usually, you're right.
这未必是坏事
Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
如果我们确实找到了什么…
I mean, if we did find something...
这可能就说明她已经不在人世了
It would probably be something that indicated she's not alive anymore.
我知道你很难受
I know this is hard.
我只想对你说 我们继续搜寻吧
And I'd just say to you, let us keep working.
最亲爱的玛格
Dearest Megy,
在写这封信时我的心很疼
my heart aches as I write this.
尽管我有缺点 你却仍站住我身旁
You stood by me in spite of my flaws
主知道你不应承受 我对你所做的一切
and Lord knows you don't deserve what I've done to you.
我迷失了 没有任何借口
I strayed. No excuse.
愚蠢如我以为娜塔莉 能够提供我所缺少的东西
Idiot me thought Natalie could provide something I was missing.
在明确了 她无法永远只属于我一个人时
When it became clear she'd never belong exclusively to me,
我失控了
I lost control.
我不知道自己是怎么了
I do not know what came over me.
等我回过神来 我就站在那里 手里拿着斧头 她的尸体躺在地上
Next thing I knew, I was standing there, with an ax, her body on the ground.
当我把她放进海里
And when I put her in the ocean,
我感觉好像被其他人附身了
I felt like I was possessed by someone else.
但我依然罪孽深重 我无法忍♥受自己的所作所为
But I am guilty all the same, and I can't live with what I've done.
我很抱歉伤害了你 我很抱歉让你发现我是这样的人
I'm sorry I hurt you. And I'm sorry you found me like this.
我辜负了你们所有人 特别是艾伦
I failed all of you. But especially Alan.
我不想在他身上看到我自己的影子
Didn't want to see in him what I saw in myself.
也许你能把他塑造成更好的人
Maybe you can mold him into a better man.
告诉他和女孩们我爱他们
Tell him and the girls I love them.
我爱你 玛格
And know that I love you, Megy.
比你所知道的要多得多
More than you'll ever know.
请原谅我
Forgive me,
你的吉利
Your Gily.
关于我父母的离婚 有人写了篇内♥幕♥新闻
Yeah, well, someone wrote a think piece about my parents' divorce.
是的
Yeah.
内容是关于科技巨星的第一任妻子
It was about the first wives of tech superstars
以及硅谷如何抛弃女性的问题
and how Silicon Valley discards women.
还以为这是发生在我身上最糟的事
Thought that was the worst thing that ever happened to me.
看看你现在 你都有自己的家庭悲剧了
Yeah, look at you now. Got a family tragedy all your own.
我不想听上去很轻浮 只是…
I'm not trying to sound flip. It's just--
-欢迎加入我们 -我有礼物包吗
- Welcome to the club. - Mm. Do I get a gift bag?
还是说可怕的家庭悲剧 能够让人在床上更有魅力
Or does terrible family tragedy make people more fuckable?
因为…那些人真的需要那一线希望
'Cause... Could really use a silver lining.
根据我的经验 是这样的 不过…
In my experience, yes, but...
你最终会憎恶那些认为跟你上♥床♥
you end up resenting the people who think that fucking you
会让他们自己更有趣的人
was somehow gonna make them more interesting.
就好像上♥床♥可以 为他们带来安慰什么的
Like it's gonna rub off on them or something.
别让那样的人来定义你
Don't let people like that define you.
去找那些懂你的人
Find the people that get you.
依靠他们
Lean on them.
费提…我弟弟 他从未真正…
Forty-- My brother, he never really...
明白这一点
got that.
那你怎么知道那些人是谁
So how do you know who those people are?
你自然而然就知道了
You just do.
-别这么做 -好
- Don't do that. - Yep.
该死 我爸爸给我发信息了
Oh, shit. I got a text from my dad.
他们找到了什么
Whoa. They think they found something.
他们认为他们可能刚刚找到了凶器
They think they might have just found a murder weapon.
搜寻失踪女性
各位早上好
Morning, everybody.
我是来自马德雷林达警局的 法尔科警探
I'm Detective Falco with the Madre Linda Police Department.
对娜塔莉恩格勒的调查工作 有了进展
There's been a development in the Natalie Engler investigation.
新证据指向了导致她失踪
New evidence points to a suspect in her disappearance
-以及可能被谋杀的嫌疑人 -我们很难说是犯罪主谋
-and potentially her murder. - We are hardly criminal masterminds.
吉利
Gily?
我收到你的短♥信♥了 亲爱的
I got your text, honey.
我不知道你为什么坚持 要孩子们跟我妈妈待在一起
I don't know why you insisted on the kids staying with my mother.
但有时只需要一个好故事
But sometimes all it takes is a good story.
让它变得坚实 性感 有共鸣
Make it solid, sexy, relatable.
只要给他们足够的证据
Give them just enough evidence.
我们注意到恩格勒女士
It has come to our attention that Mrs. Engler
卷入了与马德雷林达居民
was involved in an extramarital relationship
吉尔布里格姆的婚外情
with Madre Linda resident Gil Brigham,
他是斯坦福大学的一名教授
a professor at Stanford University.
在一封信中 布里格姆先生坦白是他 谋杀了恩格勒女士 而且处理了…
In a letter, Mr. Brigham confessed he murdered Mrs. Engler and disposed...
马德雷林达小镇勉强接受了这件事
And the town of Madre Linda settles into begrudging acceptance
这个充斥着郊区的倦怠 性 和谋杀的肮脏故事
that the sordid tale of suburban ennui, sex and murder
已经落下帷幕
has come to an end
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表