剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
- I had so much baby weight to lose. - Same. I had quite the journey.
但是比你的情况糟得多
I mean, much worse than yours.
是的 以前真是这样
It was. It really was.
只有我这么觉得 还是大家都在说我胖呢
Is it just me or is everyone calling me fat?
-噢 没有 -没有
- Oh, oh, no. - No, no, no.
这算是种贬低吗
And would that even be a pejorative?
我的意思是 美不分高矮胖瘦 乐芙
I mean, beauty doesn't have a size, Love.
跟我们去喝拿铁吧
Come latte with us.
可以吗
- Yeah? - Mm-hm.
好吧
Okay.
-我可以去喝咖啡 -太好了
- Yeah, I could go for some coffee. - Amazing.
太好了 我们有小团队了
Great! We got a group.
我可能到现在还没能 解开你的神秘面纱
I might not have solved the mystery of you yet,
但我知道一件事 我被吸引并没有错
but I know one thing: I wasn't wrong to be intrigued.
马德雷林达图书馆
请忽视我的双关 这能充分说明你的方方面面
Forgive the pun. This speaks volumes about you.
我都不知道这地狱搬的郊区有图书馆
I didn't even know this hell-burb had a library.
图书馆代表着文明社会的精华
Libraries represent the very best of civilized society,
这里是平等获取知识的场所
the housing of an egalitarian access to knowledge.
这是将我们与猿猴分开的依据
It's what separates us from the apes.
看到大多数书的状况 我都会感到生理上的不适
And yet, it physically hurts to see the condition of most of these books.
穆尼先生曾经说过 社会对待书籍的方式
Mr. Mooney once said the way a society treats its books
是其命运最精确的预兆
is the most accurate harbinger of its fate.
看到足够多的破损封皮
You see enough broken bindings,
你就知道罗马的烧毁将在旦夕之间
you know that Rome's burning or will be soon enough.
但在这个悲惨的世界里 还有值得奋斗的东西
But there's still something to fight for in this wretched world.
这个小家伙叫什么
Oh, what's little man's name?
-亨利 -我跟叫亨利的人约会过
- Oh, it's Henry. - I dated a Henry.
-叫亨利的都很好 -亨利谢谢你了
- Henrys are great. - Well, Henry thanks you.
失陪了
Excuse us.
人类有史以来最大的女性磁铁 绑在你身上
Hard to be invisible with the greatest lady magnet
你很难做到不被发现
in the history of the species strapped to you.
《第五季》 《消失的爱人》 《海饼干》
The Fifth Season, Gone Girl, Seabiscuit.
好吧 我搞不懂了 为什么是这些书
Okay, I'm stumped. Why those?
你是谁啊
- Who are you?
亨利 好吧
Oh, Henry, okay.
好了 没事
All right, it's okay. Shh, shh, shh.
-嗨 -那你要去追她
- Hi. - So are you gonna chase after her,
-还是要我给你帮忙呢 -是的
-or could I help you with something? - Yeah.
-我想申请一张图书馆卡 -那你来对地方了
- I'd like to apply for a library card. - You've come to the right place.
很好
Good.
请填写完整后再给我
Fill that out for me.
我们的角落里有个很棒的儿童区
We have a great kids section just in the corner.
还有…你可以把这个带回家
And... you can take that home with you.
娜塔莉为你挑选的
Natalie picked it out for you.
《夜色温柔》
你就是在勾引我
You are flirting with me.
谢谢
- Thank you. - Mm-hm.
他们开始会爬以后 大家都活着就是个奇迹
When they start to crawl, it's a miracle anyone survives.
真幸运家里有三个很厉害的阿姨
I'm so blessed we have three incredible nannies.
天啊 双胞胎要加倍抓狂
Oh, my God. It's twice as insane with twins.
所以我开始写东西 就是为了分享
It's kind of why I started writing. To just share.
这样别人就不会犯跟我一样的 堆成山的错误
So others won't make the mountain of mistakes I did.
你的博客叫什么来着
Yeah. What is the name of your blog again?
她是心形的错误
Oh, she's Heart- Shaped Mistakes.
-你真的没读过吗 -没有
- You seriously haven't read it? - No.
-小打小闹而已 -她发明了妈妈影响力
- It's small. - She invented momfluencing.
-别谦虚了 -不 很有趣的
- Don't be humble. - No. It's fun.
我可以跟双胞胎待在家里 你是做什么工作的
I can stay home with my twins. What do you do for work?
我以前…我学过厨师
- Well, I used to-- I'm trained as a chef. - Oh.
我…
Yeah, and I, uh...
自从他出生以后 我就没有太多时间了
I haven't really had much time since he was born, I guess.
-对啊 -你现在的工作是
- Well, yes. - Your job right now is to connect
和孩子丈夫交流感情
with your baby and your man.
你说得容易 你的阴♥道♥恢复好了吗
So easy for you to say. Has your vagina even recovered yet?
-天啊 她都觉得不好意思了 -别害怕谈论阴♥道♥
- Oh, my God. You're embarrassing her. - Don't be vagina-phobic.
天啊 我真希望有人告诉过我 性生活很难恢复到原来的状态
God! I wish someone would've told me. Sex is hard to get back into.
但是亲密交流 太残忍♥了
- But connecting intimately? So crucial. - Mm-hm.
内啡肽 催产素 对母乳影响非常大
Endorphins, oxytocin, it's incredible for the breast milk.
其实 如果你不高♥潮♥
In fact, if you're not orgasming,
你的母乳对宝宝珍贵的大脑发育 就起不到作用
your breast milk isn't doing it for your baby's precious growing brain.
这方面我们做得还不错 所以…
- Well, we're all over that, so... - Oh.
好吧
Okay.
《夜色温柔》被普遍认为是 菲茨杰拉德最黑暗的作品
Tender Is the Night is widely considered Fitzgerald's darkest work.
它是关于婚姻与不忠的
It's about marriage and infidelity.
这是邀请还是警告呢
Invitation? Or a warning?
-好了 我终于把他哄着了 -真棒
- Okay. I finally got him down. - Mm. Good work.
而且 我给你买♥♥了…
And I got you...
巧克力可颂
a pain au chocolat.
别误解我 这不是什么德国童话
Don't get me wrong. This isn't some German fairy tale
女巫会把我关起来 直到有一天吃掉我
where a witch keeps me locked up till it's time to eat me.
爱是美好的 给予
Love is nice, giving.
我爱上了某个版本的她
I fell in love with a certain version of her.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
-还行吧 -对啊 这就是镇上最好的蛋糕店
- It's okay. - Exactly. This is the best bakery in town?
层次不分明 口感太甜
Shoddy lamination. Too sweet.
-肯定没有放法式黄油 -对…扔掉吧
- Definitely didn't use French butter. - Yeah. Yeah, banish them.
连他们的脑袋一起扔 好了
Off with their heads. Done.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我打扰到你读书了吗
Am I interrupting your reading?
-不…你没有 -我好像打扰到了
- No, no. No, you're not. - Seems like I am.
-回来…乐芙 -该死
- Just come back. Come back, Love. - Fuck.
-别走… -不 乔伊 为什么
- Stay. Stay. - No, Joe. Why?
-你为什么都不跟我讲话了 -什么 我们讲…
- Why won't you talk to me? - What? We talk--
肯定有事在发生 你总是分心
Something is going on. You're always distracted.
-我没有分心 -你为什么不告诉我
- I'm not distracted. - Why won't you tell me?
我去照顾他
I've got him.
我要带他去外婆家
I'm gonna take him to his grandma's.
-乐芙 -不了 你不用管了 乔伊
- Love. - No, don't worry about it, Joe.
享受宁静吧
Enjoy the quiet.
你在哪里
Where are you?
未知来电
-你好 -嗨 邻居
- Hello. - Hey, neighbor.
要来喝一杯吗
Care for a drink?
你怎么拿到我的号♥码的
How'd you get my number?
我丈夫马修从事科技行业
My husband, Matthew, works in tech.
所以…
So...
肯定不是侵入性科技
not at all invasive tech.
你紧张什么
Why are you nervous?
有什么想隐藏的过去的污点吗
Got some checkered past you're trying to hide?
不 比起我自己 我更关心…
No, I'm not worried about me so much as...
文明的未来
you know, the future of civilization.
这是个注定无果的东西
Well, that's a lost cause.
我感觉我应该警告你
You know, I feel I should warn you.
马德雷林达是没有隐私可言的
There's no such thing as privacy in Madre Linda.
包括在这里
Including here.
你看
See.
我家里的摄像头
All the cameras in my house.
这里的坏了 所以我才经常待在这里
One out here is broken. That's why I spend so much time by the pool.
这是整个镇上唯一 我感觉自己没被监视的地方
It's the only place in this entire town I don't feel like I'm being watched.
嘟嘟
Boop. Boop.
好了
There.
你想让我们俩单独待着吗
You want us to be alone?
就连这样都不算真正的隐私
Even that's not really privacy.
马修能看到我把监控关了 会想知道为什么
Matthew will see I turned them off and wonder why.
太奇怪了 我都不记得自己被戴上了狗绳
It's so weird, I don't remember putting on a leash,
那种感觉就像…
just kind of...
它在某个时候从我脖子上滑了下来
slipped around my neck at some point.
你也是个囚犯
You're a prisoner too.
我想婚姻不是为了秘密缔结的
I guess marriage isn't really built for secrets.
或者说人不是为了婚姻而生
Or people aren't really built for marriage.
跟我来
Come with.
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表