剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on
娜塔莉恩格勒的失踪 距今已经过去了三天
It's been three days since the disappearance of Natalie Engler.
-法尔科 -我们找到戒指了
- Falco. - We found the ring.
好
Okay.
乐芙 这是我儿子西奥
Love, this is my son, Theo.
我都不知道你有个儿子
Didn't know you had a son.
我还是搞不明白 你为什么来这里当志愿者
I'm still very unclear as to why you decided to volunteer here.
我在医院 亨利出麻疹了
I'm at the hospital. Henry has the measles.
-你认为会是谁 -你还没闭店吧
- Who do you think it was? - Not closed yet, are you?
真的抱歉我们传染了亨利
Can't tell you how sorry we are for exposing Henry.
我们希望你不要对我们有意见
We hope you won't hold it against us.
-嘿 吉尔 -怎么
- Hey, Gil. - Yep?
本集含有自杀场景
请谨慎观看
如果你或你认识的人有自杀的念头 请访问www.wannatalkaboutit.com
寻求信息与救助
这倒是比我预想的早发生了一些
Well, this came sooner than expected.
正如油漆还没干透一样
The proverbial paint is hardly dry.
这家伙还在喘气
Breathing.
娜塔莉的事 我已经无需多言了 也就是说 你做了正确的选择
It's more than I can say for Natalie. Meaning, you did the right thing.
控制住了自己的冲动
Controlled your impulses.
这样我就不会对你懊恼了 乐芙 不会了
So I won't be frustrated with you, Love. No.
这就是成长
This is growth,
我有必要让你知道我认识到…
and it's important I show you I recognize it--
不 是我欣赏的成长
No. Appreciate it.
我就先不说我们在用儿子的 婴儿监视器充当监视手段
I'll set aside the fact that we're using our son's baby monitor as surveillance.
听起来很变♥态♥ 但这么做还算聪明
It's twisted but smart.
嘿 吉尔 嘿 伙计
Hey, Gil. Hey, buddy.
你好
Hey there.
嘿
Hey.
她打了我
She hit me.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
“不小心摔倒撞到了头” 这种说法是不行了
"Slipped and hit your head" is off the table.
你妻子 她把我打晕了
Your wife. She knocked me out.
其实我听到后一点都不惊讶
Can't say it was a shock.
我很震惊
I was shocked.
我说 “吉尔 那个好人吉尔 ”
I said, "Gil? Nice guy Gil?"
当然她告诉了我你说的话
'Course she told me what you said.
虽然这不是她袭击你的理由 问题是 如果你见过…
Not that it justified what she did. The thing is, if you could have seen...
她在医院陪我们的孩子受了多少罪…
what she went through in the hospital with our baby...
来
Here.
但她还是不该袭击你的
Still, she should not have done this.
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
这里是醒发室 所以温度和湿度得控制好
It's a proofing room. Something about temperature and humidity.
能阻止面团表皮变硬 我不确定自己是否理解这原理
Keeps the dough from getting a tough skin. I'm not sure I understand any of it.
就像玛格丽特打理花♥园♥那样
That's Margaret with her gardening.
种子 土壤酸碱度 还有…
Seeds and soil pH and...
这家伙骨子里就爱扯闲话套近乎
Friendly chatter's a reflex with this guy.
你或许袭击了一个 有可能会放过我们的人
You may have assaulted the one person who might give us a pass for this.
乐芙和我觉得很过意不去
Love and I are very embarrassed.
有没有可能 这件事我们就别再让其他人知道
Is there any chance we could keep this between us?
我们也不会告诉任何人 你如何草率地让我们的儿子陷入危险
We will not tell a soul how you recklessly endangered our son.
-我不确定这么形容是否合适 -不合适吗 怎么会
- I don't know I would put it like that. - No? How?
就是…我这不是在评判你们
Well, it's just-- No judgment.
但给一个婴儿服用 我们毫不了解的化学物质
But to dose an infant with chemicals we know nothing about?
我觉得这才是草率
- I mean, I call that reckless. - Hmm.
其实 你们的儿子 自然而然获得了免疫能力 所以…
Actually, your son has naturally gained immunity, so...
这也算是一件好事吧
I'd say it was beneficial.
听着 我很抱歉
You know what? I'm sorry.
-对不起 我一讲就收不住了 -不必…
- I'm sorry, I get carried away. - No, no, no.
但你或许说得对
You might be right, yeah.
-我们的孩子没事了 -对
- Our child is fine. - Yeah.
给
Here.
来 我扶你起来
Here, let me help you up.
哦
Ooh.
那你怎么想 既往不咎
So, what do you say, bygones?
好
Okay.
没问题 既往不咎
Sure. Bygones.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
-你能完全肯定吗 -我不介意了
- Are you absolutely sure? - I'm cool!
我真的不介意 放我出去 好吗
I'm cool. Let me out, please?
我百分百确定 他会直接去找警♥察♥
No doubt. He'll go straight to the police.
-该死 -两位 我们都成熟一点
- Fuck. - Guys, let's be grown-ups about this!
-现在怎么办 -拜托了
- Now what? - Come on!
来吃吧 还是热乎的呢 亨利 快点吃
Here we go. Coming in hot, Henry. Hey.
你得往左边来 对 张嘴 好的
Got to bank to the left. Here. Open. There we go.
如果透过窗户偷♥窥♥ 你会看到一家典型的城郊家庭
Peek in our window, you see your typical suburban family
在度过典型的城郊早晨
having a typical morning.
其实 我心里倒是挺美的…
You know, it can be blissful...
看着我们的儿子发现红薯的美味
watching our son discover the pleasures of sweet potatoes.
这是我唯一的愿望
All I really need.
我确实想到一个点子
I did have a thought.
确保相互毁灭
Mutually-assured destruction.
我们去查一件他不希望 其他人知道的事
Get something that he doesn't want anyone else to know about
这样他就不会把我们说出去了
and he can't expose us.
-他要是敢张嘴 我们也说出去 -这招之前管用过一次
- He opens his mouth, we open ours. - Worked for me once before.
本来该有效果的 本吉
It would have, Benji.
-他或许看起来人畜无害… -杀人狂达玛也是
- He may look like a choirboy... - So did Dahmer.
一个到位的计划 一个周一的回报
A plan in place, a Monday's worth of returns.
我花了很多时间得知 吉尔躲在罗杰斯先生这个角色背后
I got lots of time to learn what Gil's hiding behind the Mr. Rogers persona.
好吧 所以尽量远离 我老板鹰一样的眼神
Okay. All right. So Google out of my boss's eagle-eyeline.
孩子们会切腹自尽的
Kids are gonna commit hara-kiri.
拜托 图书馆里可不允许有孩子牺牲
No child sacrifice in the library, please.
吉尔失踪了 他本该是我们今天的朗读者
Gil is MIA. He was our reader today,
我告诉兰辛 我会带孩子们去看牙医
and I told Lansing I'd run the boys to the dentist.
-他刚才没提到“吉尔”吧 -这可真不像是吉尔的风格
- He did not just say "Gil." - That's so not like Gil.
他是孩子们最喜欢的人 这男人是个圣人
He's their favorite. Man's a saint.
除了但丁才知晓的他的阴暗面
Except for that one dark thing about him that Dante knows?
你应该很清楚 就连圣人自己都不是圣人
You know better than that. Not even the saints were saints.
嘿 抱歉 我不小心听到了
Hey, sorry. I couldn't help but overhear.
-我可以给孩子们读书 -我能应对
- I could read to the kids. - I've got it.
好吧
Okay.
乔伊高伯特 嗨 我知道你在这里工作吗
Joe Goldberg? Hi. Did I know you work here?
我知道你在2017年做了隆胸手术吗
Did I know you had your breasts enhanced in 2017?
把你从阿德拉上瘾恢复的 过程拍成视频博客吗
Vlogged your recovery from Adderall addiction?
哥哥是五秒盛夏摇滚乐队的 巡演经理吗
Brother's a roadie for 5 Seconds of Summer?
可以把这个贴出来吗
Cool to post this?
新鲜水果馅饼
这可太蠢了
This is stupid!
嘿 你好 嘿
Hey, hello? Hey!
-嘿 你… -我真想每样都吃一个
- Hey, you-- - I could have one of everything.
我还真看不出来
Well, I wouldn't tell.
但我的屁♥股♥可不会撒谎
But my ass would.
老天 我真羡慕你 乐芙
God, I envy you, Love.
我拍了很多张照片 接下来你就会发现
I have so many photo shoots, next thing you know,
人们会称我“勇敢” 然后取关
people will be calling me "brave" and then unfollowing
因为我不再鼓舞人心了
'cause I'm no longer aspirational.
不介意我张贴这个吧
Mind if I post this?
哦
Oh.
完美 好了 再见
Perfect. Okay, ciao.
再见
Ciao.
社区搜寻 娜塔莉恩格勒
-该死 -乐芙 听着
- Fuck. - Love, listen.
那枚戒指应该看上去 像是她留在那里的
That ring, it was supposed to look like she left it there,
然后走掉的 不过呢 他们当然想去那里看看
then moved on, but of course they want to look there.
-如果我们也忽视了其他事呢 -我们只掌控我们能掌控的
- What if we missed something else? - We control what we can.
我们保持好自己的形象
We keep up appearances.
我们志愿帮助搜寻
We volunteer to help with the search.
-老天 -不会有事的
- God. - It's gonna be okay.
好
Okay.
我在家等你
I'll see you at home.
笼子里的男人是个大问题
A man in a cage is a problem.
几百名市民在我们埋葬并挖掘了
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表