剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
I forgot, I promised to fill in for Dante. He's got a thing and I have to--
我会快去快回 事情一办完就去见你 在我到那里之前什么都不要做
I'll be fast, meet you soon as I'm done. Don't do anything until I get there.
-你一如既往地鼓舞人心 -谢谢
- You are, as ever, an inspiration. - Thank you.
事情结束了
Well, that happened.
-你太厉害了 -你太棒了
- You killed it. - You were so great.
-是吗 -是的 完美 无懈可击
- Yeah? - Yeah. Flawless, unimpeachable.
我毫不讽刺地说 你是年度最佳母亲
Dare I say, unironically, mother of the year.
我很高兴你来了 还有你
I'm so glad you were here. Both of you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
什么情况
What was that?
瑞恩和法官是朋友吗
Are Ryan and the judge friends?
你说得对 整个系统都被♥操♥纵了
You were right. The system is rigged.
走吧 但丁 我们该走了
Come on, Dante. We're gonna go.
只要他还在 你永远都不会赢
And as long as he's in the picture, you are always going to lose.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You good?
我没事 …怎么样了
Yeah, I'm okay. What about--?
哦 他们…他们刚刚醒了
Oh, they're-- They're just waking up.
嘿
Hey.
我们是个团队 好吗
We're a team, okay?
只有死亡能把我们分开
Till death do us part.
很显然 我的计划适得其反了 我的妻子比以前更喜欢我了
Clearly, my plan has backfired. My wife seems more into me than ever.
交换伴侣应该是我们婚姻的 垂死挣扎 不是他们的
Swinging was supposed to be my marriage's dying gasp, not theirs.
这两个人怎么能活着离开这里
How the fuck are these two getting out of here alive?
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表