剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
我得让查理去吃午饭了
And I gotta go give Charlie his lunch break.
-我能和你谈谈吗 -好啊
- Can I actually talk to you for a second? - Yeah.
我知道这个要求有点过分
So I know it's a lot to ask,
但是这件事对我很重要 你能做我听证会的
but it would mean so much to me if you would be a character witness
品德证人吗
at my hearing?
当然可以 你是这个 图书馆的宝贵财富
Of course. You're an incredible asset to the library.
太好了 谢谢
Cool. Great. Thanks.
但是我需要你多说一些 我是个了不起的妈妈的事
But I actually need you to play up the whole kick-ass mom thing.
我会尽全力展现你的母性光辉
I will character witness the motherly living shit out of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 谢谢
Yeah, thank you. Uh--
这就是希望
That was hope.
我最起码能做到的…
The least I can do...
是快点结束我的婚姻
is hasten the end of my marriage.
乐芙: 别闹了
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
乔伊: 什么别闹了
乐芙: 别再盯着我看了 我在看书
我想我们现在玩得很开心
I guess we're having fun now.
交换伴侣的书中说 通过小场景 角色扮演来测试你们的接受度
The swinging book say to test your comfort by role-playing little scenarios.
好 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
搞什么鬼
The fuck?
对不起 是我的错
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. That's my bad.
这…这样打招呼的确不怎么巧妙
You know, it's-- It's not the most subtle come-here of my life,
我真的…我没有抱怨的意思
but I'm really-- I'm not complaining about it.
我不知道你在说什么 我都不知道你在那里
I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't even see you there.
很显然 角色扮演很快就变得复杂起来了
Role-playing gets complicated fast, evidently.
我不知道你在说什么 我不是故意把球扔过来的
I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't mean to throw this over here.
我看见了乔伊的车在车道上停着
I saw Joe's car in the driveway.
是的
Yeah.
他在睡觉
He's taking a nap.
我知道… 我知道我应该冷静一些的 但是…
I know-- I know I should be chill but, like...
西奥
Theo.
你知道吗 其实乔伊… 是乔伊 他醒了
You know, actually, Joe-- That's Joe. He's awake.
而且他在看着我们
And he's watching us.
那我们就要注意自己的举止了
Well, then we better behave.
没错
Right.
等一下 那个…
Wait, um, the--
你♥爸♥爸 办公室
Your dad. The office?
我不清楚 感觉…不太可能
Yeah, I don't know. It's like-- It's impossible.
好吧
Okay.
但是我会想办法的
But I'll figure it out.
我会的
I will.
好
Okay.
你是最棒的
You're the best.
神出鬼没的家伙
Fucking creep show.
西奥还在和马修周♥旋♥ 不过他会成功的
Theo's still circling Matthew, but he'll get there.
我料到了
I gathered.
是吗
Did you?
是的
Yeah.
你对刚才的那一幕有什么感觉
How did that make you feel?
嫉妒
Jealous?
什么感觉都没有 但是…
A large amount of nothing. However...
占有欲
Possessive.
是吗
Yeah?
得让我的妻子感觉到和那个
My wife needs to feel like mildly transgressing
愚蠢的富二代有点越轨行为 这一招很有用
with that idiot rich kid did the trick.
她不是个无聊疲惫的郊区母亲
She's not a boring, tired suburban mom.
她有趣 充满野性
She's fun. Wild.
还是那个在农产品区 和陌生人调情的乐芙·昆恩
Still the Love Quinn who flirts with strangers in the produce section.
这正是我要满足她的原因 因为只有了解她的人才可以
Which is why I'm going to satisfy her as only someone who knows her can.
安全 可靠
Safe. Reliable.
我可以一起做任何事情
We can do anything together.
感到满足 但仍然饥渴
Satisfied but still hungry.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
这样感觉安全吗
That felt safe?
非常安全
So safe.
稳固
Solid.
你觉得我们的感情稳固吗 我觉得很稳固
Do you think we're solid? I think we're solid.
-我是说 如果你觉得我们… -好
- I mean, if you think we are... - Yeah.
你去打电♥话♥给保姆 我给雪莉发信息
You'll call the sitter? I'll text Sherry.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-西奥 怎么了 -无线网络断了
- Theo. What happened? - The Wi- Fi went out.
-什么 -无线网络断了
- What? - The Wi- Fi went out.
好吧 可能是供电限制的原因 先等等吧
Okay, it's probably a brownout. Just give it a minute.
你觉得跟你偷偷拿去你办公室的 几十个服务器有关系吗
Do you think it has to do with the dozens of servers you snuck into your office?
你睡得好吗 吃得饱吗
Are you sleeping okay? Are you getting enough to eat?
我吗 我很好
Me? Yeah, I'm good.
-好 很好 -你呢
- Okay. Good. - You?
不是很好 我…很显然 我…
Uh... No. I'm-- Yeah, obviously, I'm--
有点太宅了 我知道
A bit of a rabbit hole. I know.
但是如果有什么事情… 如果你想谈谈…
But if there's something-- If you wanna talk about...
我们能不能谈谈 比如 人不是为了活在办公室里而生的
Yeah, can we talk about how, like, people aren't built to live in an office?
不需要散步什么的 就能让他们的大脑透透气
Without, like, taking a walk or something, so their brain can air out.
对
Right.
你现在想走到波布雷西托那里吗
Do you wanna walk to Pobrecito's right now?
我们可以去吃点塔可饼 玩一会儿
We could get some tacos. We could hang out.
好啊 我知道 我…
Yeah, I know. I--
我很愿意
Yeah, I'd love that. Um...
虽然我今天必须把一个东西发出去
I gotta send this thing tonight though.
是…是一封给院长的信
It's like-- It's a letter to the dean
问他我能不能去上我错过的课程
asking if I can drop in on the classes that I'm missing.
-是吗 这太好了 -是的 对不起
- Really? That's great. - Yeah. I'm sorry.
我是说 我真的…我饿了
I mean, I really-- I am hungry.
不 没事 这样很好
Well, no, no, that's great.
我会给你带一些吃的 你想吃什么 玉米饼碎肉卷
I'll bring you something back. What do you want? Al pastor?
好 那就太好了 谢谢你 爸爸
Yeah, yeah. That'd be great. Thanks, Dad.
不用客气
Sure.
好了
Okay, okay, okay.
播放列表 乐芙·昆恩·高伯特
怎么回事
What the fuck?
很恐怖 是吗
It's scary, isn't it?
这是什么
What is this?
你在整个小镇都安装了监控
You planted cameras, like-- Like, all over town?
不 不是 监控本来就有 我只是调阅而已
No, no, no. They were there. I'm just accessing them.
调阅 可是…
Accessing. But--
你知道你这属于家庭暴♥力♥吗
You realize that this is domestic abuse, right?
你这么随意地调阅
That you so casually access.
如果乐芙跟娜塔莉没有联♥系♥ 我就不会监视她了
I wouldn't be looking at Love if she weren't connected to Natalie.
或者你
Or you.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你说呢
You tell me.
你认为你和乐芙在做什么
What is it you think you're doing with Love Quinn?
-你监视我 -我没有监视你
- You spied on me? - I didn't spy on you.
-什么 你在指控乐芙谋杀 -不是
- What? You're accusing Love of murder? - No.
我还没有证据
I don't have proof yet.
但是不管怎么说 她是一个住在 隔壁的已婚女人 有一个孩子
But either way, she's a married woman with a baby living next door,
更别说她还有一个 隐藏愤怒管理问题的丈夫
not to mention a husband hiding some anger management problem.
-跟你又有什么关系 -你做了蠢事就跟我有关系了
- What do you care? - I care when you do stupid shit.
哦 这真讽刺
Oh, that's ironic
因为我站在你的门口 努力想让你吃饭睡觉
since I've been at your door, trying to get you to eat or sleep.
而你却窝在这里 沉迷其中 不可自拔
And you've been fucking buried in here, obsessed, strung out
-就像个相信阴谋论的疯子一样 -你的举止像个愚蠢的小孩
-like some fucking QAnon nutjob. - You're acting like a stupid fucking brat!
放下吧 好吗 她死了 她已经死了
Just move on, okay? She's dead! She's dead!
这些东西不能让她起死回生
None of this is gonna bring her back.
出去
Get out.
-什么 -你没有听错 收拾一下你的东西
- What? - You heard me. Pack your shit.
明天回你妈妈那里
You're going back to your mom's tomorrow.
立刻给我滚出去
Get the fuck out now!
-嘿 -你好啊
- Hey. - Hello.
加里正从车上拿剩下的东西
Cary's getting the rest of the things from the car.
我都不敢问 什么东西
I'm afraid to ask, what things?
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表