剧集 | 高清二战(2009) | 导航列表
the Germans begin to retreat northward to the ports of Tunis and Bizerte.
接受战斗考验的查尔斯.舍费尔和第39步兵团
The now battle-tested Charles Scheffel and the 39th regiment
在突尼斯北部沿着山脊追击敌人
pursue the enemy along the dusty ridges in Northern Tunisia.
他们希望在德军挖壕固守之前 歼灭撤退的德军
They hope to catch the retreating Germans before the enemy can dig in.
沿途中我们无意发现了一组德军
We're moving along when we stumble on this group of Germans.
他们在空中挥舞着双手大喊:"同志们 同志们"
They have their hands in the air, and they're yelling: "Comrade, comrade."
他们只是脏兮兮 内心充满恐惧的年轻士兵 看来他们很容易对付
They're just young enlisted men, filthy and scared, and they don't seem like much trouble,
一个士兵带着自动步♥枪♥就能看住他们
so one guy with an automatic rifle and a full clip ought to be enough to guard them.
因此我叫凯勒伯格过来并告诉他 他将负责护送这组德军回司令部
So I call over Kyleberger, and I tell him he's gonna have to take them back to battalion HQ alone.
凯勒伯格步行回来
Kyleberger comes walking back,
我意识到了刚才发生的事
and I realize what just happened.
他枪杀了那些俘虏
He just murdered those prisoners.
我拿起手♥枪♥
I put my hand on my gun.
准备向他开枪
I was ready to shoot him.
我的手下对我说"长官 你或许不知道 他是一名犹太人"
And one of my men said: "Sir, you don't know this, but he is a Jew."
他告诉我凯勒伯格的父母在 德国被纳粹杀害
He tells me his parents were killed by Nazis back in Germany.
那我该怎么办? 送他回总部再拘捕他吗?
What am I gonna do, send him back to HQ under arrest?
我们的任务是带上全体官兵 向比塞大追击敌军
Our orders are to push on toward Bizerte, and I need every last man I can get.
因此我们继续追击
So we push on.
1943年5月 阿图岛 阿留申群岛
我们几乎无忍♥受刺骨的寒风
The wind is nearly unbearable.
我感到异常恐惧 只是在想等待我们的将会是什么
I feel a terrific thrill, just imagining what's to come.
在杰克.沃纳的第一次作战任务中
On his first combat mission,
他和侦察兵徒步来到阿图岛北端的山谷
Sergeant Jack Werner and the scouts are hiking to a valley at the northern end of Attu Island.
他们的任务是 当2支美国部队在海湾登陆并向前挺进
Their mission is to prevent the Japanese from retreating,
他们需要阻止日军继续撤退
once two larger American forces land on the bay, and push forward.
但是 山区地形增加了任务的难度
But the mountainous terrain makes the progress difficult.
行程很艰难 这些士兵的状态不是很好
It's tough going, and the men aren't in great shape.
许多人丢掉了随身带的器械
Some are dropping their gear.
我看到被遗弃的包裹 防毒面具甚至弹♥药♥
I see abandoned packs, gas masks, even ammo.
然后我们接到命令 丢掉背包只带能维持一天的干粮
Then we get orders to drop our packs and take only one-day rations.
是谁下达的破命令?
Who gives such orders?
我带上了所有的装备
I keep all of my equipment.
当队伍到达山谷最狭窄的一段
As the strike force reaches the narrowest part of the valley,
浓雾升起并笼罩着他们
a thick fog settles over them.
重机♥枪♥的火力穿透迷雾 向他们袭来
Heavy machine gun fire penetrates the fog, pinning them down.
我向身边的士兵大声喊叫 "你们看那些混♥蛋♥在做什么?
I yelled to the guys around me: "You see what those bastards are doing?
大家奋起战斗 让他们下地狱去吧
Let's get up and give them hell."
起初 我以为这样的战斗是徒劳
At first, I don't really I am actually trying to kill men.
因为我无法看见日本人
I can't even see the Japanese.
他们向我们开枪 但我却看不到他们
They were shooting at us, but I never saw one,
即使是和日军面对面 我们看到的或许也只是对方的影子
face to face, maybe even a shadow.
突然间下起漂泊大雨 雾霭 泥泞和黑暗笼罩大地...
It was the sudden down-pour of the rain. It was misty, nasty and dark...
第17步兵团在海滩上袭击阿图岛的行动中势如破竹
Back on the shore, the 17th infantry regiment hits Attu's beaches unopposed.
但是他们的运输车辆在泥泞中挣扎
But their vehicles struggle in the spring slush and mud.
沃纳的打击部队处于没有食物和火力支援的困境 他们无法和指挥官取得联♥系♥
Werner and his strike force are stranded without food, fire support, or contact with their command,
敌人不断的向我们开火
and the enemy keeps firing.
第17步兵师在哪里?
Where is the 17th?
他们应该是在24小时内到达这里
They were supposed to be here within 24 hours.
有人知道我们在哪里吗?
Does anyone even know where we are?
几乎所有的食品和弹♥药♥都被丢弃
Almost all of our munitions and food is gone.
我们的部队在登山途中就不应该丢掉他们的包裹
Our troops never should have dropped their packs on the way up this miserable mountain.
庆幸的是 我还留着它们
Thank God I kept mine.
1943年5月 阿图岛 阿留申群岛
在阿留申群岛的阿图岛上 杰克.沃纳和第7步兵师的侦察兵
On Attu Island in the Aleutians, Jack Werner and the 7th division scouts are battling freezing cold,
正在和严寒 饥饿 以及浓雾中他们无法看见的敌人战斗
hunger, and an enemy they can't see through the heavy fog.
终于 我们的飞机打破云霄
Finally, a break in the clouds, and what a sight:
在低空盘旋袭击日军阵地
Our planes are diving low, attacking the Jap positions.
队长命令我们立即前进
Our captain orders us to advance immediately.
我们突围到了空旷地区 看到了我们的部队
As we break into the open terrain, we can see our troops.
第17步兵师就在我们周围
The 17th is all around us.
一名军官认出了我对我说:"你们是侦察兵?"
One of their officers spots me and says: "The scouts?
感谢上帝 我们以为你们都被消灭了."
By god, we thought you guys are all wiped out."
处于冻伤和半饥饿状态的沃纳和他的侦查兵 被送往后方休养
Frostbitten and half-starved, Werner and the scouts are sent behind the lines to recuperate.
与此同时 日军的残余力量 在比塞大发动了最后攻击并杀害了549名美军士兵
While they are there, the remaining Japanese stage a final Banzai attack, killing 549 Americans.
战争是血腥的 但是美军最终占领并平定了阿图岛和吉斯卡岛
But despite the bloody finale, American forces eventually secure both Attu and Kiska Islands
他们首次从日军手里收回被占领的领土
and for the first time reclaim American territory from the Japanese.
我无比兴奋
I am simply exhilarated.
我终于在战争中
Finally, I've had my chance to prove myself in combat,
证明了我的男儿本色
and feel like a man who can carry his own.
我想这就是我所学到的
I think that is what I learned.
我在部队里学到这些 并把学到的东西付诸战斗并得到证实
I learned in the army and then got it reconfirmed in combat.
因此就我而言这是一种积极的经验
So it was a positive experience as far as I am concerned.
我不想这么说 因为许多人在战斗中受伤或者阵亡
I hate to say that because many people got wounded and killed.
对我来说又是何种"积极"呢?
Why should it be positive for me?
但事实确是如此
But it was.
如果我们赢得这场战役 这不仅是对抗轴心国战斗的胜利
If we win this campaign, it will be more than just a victory over the Axis.
这更是一场对抗疾病和创伤的医学胜利
It will be a medical victory over disease and battle wounds.
1943年5月 突尼斯
到达北非1个月后
One month after arriving in North Africa,
琼.温椎的医疗营尾随前进的美军 到达比塞大附近
nurse June Wandrey's medical battalion is trailing the advancing American army near Bizerte.
我很欣慰我们能给部队做力所能及的事情
It feels good knowing that we are making a difference.
但是我殷切期望我们能拯救所有的伤员
But, I can't help wishing we can save them all.
一名18岁的男孩被带到病房♥
An 18-year-old boy is carried into the shock ward,
他抬起头满怀信赖的看着我说:" 护士 我没事吧?"
and he looks up at me trustingly, asking: "How am I doing nurse?"
我亲吻着他的额头说"你没事 士兵"
I just kiss his forehead and say: "You are doing just fine, soldier."
他脸上端满了甜甜的微笑说:"我只是问一下"
He smiles sweetly and says: " I was just checking."
然后他死了
Then he dies.
我们私下里都在哭泣 但没有在男孩子面前表现出来
We all cry in private, but not in front of the boys.
从来都没有
Never in front of the boys.
我们可以看到我们的飞机向德军投下数吨♥炸♥弹♥
We can see our planes dropping tons of bombs on the Germans.
我想说的是:"士兵们 让他们去死吧"
All I can think is: "Give them hell, guys."
敌军在盟军的追击下 穿过了突尼斯北部
After pursuing the enemy across Northern Tunisia,
查尔斯.舍费尔中尉和第39步兵团 包围了比塞大这个港口城市
lieutenant Charles Scheffel and the 39th infantry regiment are closing in on the port city of Bizerte.
盟军的空中力量正在摧毁从德国到意大利的供给线 德军没有任何逃脱的希望
Allied airpower is destroying the Germans' supply lines to Italy and any hope of escape.
敌军的溃败真是令人振奋 盟军的欢呼声此起彼伏
It's crazy and exhilarating, cheering at the death of our enemies.
经过1周空中和地面的不停袭击
After a week of relentless attacks from the air and ground,
纳粹在北非的最后残余力量被瓦解
the last vestige of the Nazis' hold on North Africa is crushed.
当天上午 一长队的车辆行驶在路上
About mid morning, a long column of vehicles come up the road.
在他们后面 是50000名垂头丧气的德国士兵
Strung out behind, there must be 50,000 German soldiers.
这就是号♥称不可战胜的德国 所遗留下来的东西
This is what's left of the invincible Germans.
1943年5月日 英国♥军♥队进军突尼斯议会大厦
On May 7, 1943, British troops march into the Capitol of Tunis,
与此同时美国♥军♥队进入了比塞大城
while American forces enter the city of Bizerte.
"火炬"登陆行动实施5个月后
Five months after launching the operation "Torch" landings,
盟军把德军赶出了非洲大♥陆♥
the Allies have pushed the Germans out of the continent.
而作战经验欠缺的美国♥军♥ 在他首次大规模打击纳粹的战役中证明了自己的实力
And the inexperienced Americans have proven themselves in their first major campaign against the Nazis.
这是胜利的喜悦 我们完成了肩负的任务
There's joy in victory, knowing that we did what we came to do,
我带领我的人去战斗 但最终我让把他们带离了战场
that I led my men into and out of combat.
但这只是众多战役中的一个 这场战争并不只有一个战役
But this, this was just one battle, and one battle ain't gonna win this war.
1943年夏天 瓦胡岛 夏威夷
我们的士兵因内心的悲痛 状态不是很好
We're a very sad lot, not looking too good.
但在海上停留了那么多星期 你还指望他们有什么样的状态呢?
But what can you expect after so many weeks at sea?
收复阿♥拉♥斯加的阿图岛的4个月后
Four months after helping to reclaim the Alaskan Island of Attu,
杰克.沃纳和第7步兵师在夏威夷码头靠岸
Jack Werner and the 7th division dock in the territory of Hawaii.
有了首次实战的经验 沃纳急切地盼望下一次战斗
Now that he's had his first taste of combat, Werner is anxious for his next fight.
我的脑子里只有战争 接下来我们将做什么
All I can think about is the war, what is it we're gonna do next,
哪些人将要丧命 我们该如何做准备?
who is gonna get killed, and how can we prepare ourselves?
在危机时刻 前途悬而未决时
In time of crisis, when the future is in the balance,
我们深深的懂得国家对我们来说意味着什么
we come to understand with full recognition and devotion what this nation is.
美国现在面临的任务 将是对我们最大的考验
The task that we Americans now face will test us to the uttermost.
我们从未被要求付出如此巨大的努力
Never before have we been called upon for such a prodigious effort.
我们未曾在如此短的时间内 要做如此多的事
Never before have we had so little time in which to do so much.
彭德勒顿兵营 罗斯福总统亲临海陆两栖登陆现场
1943年7月 战争策划者策划了美国在太平洋中部地区的首次进攻
那些信仰孤立主义观点的美国人
Those Americans who believed that we could live under the illusion of isolationism
希望"美国之鹰"采取鸵鸟战术
wanted the American Eagle to imitate the tactics of the ostrich.
然而老鹰终归是老鹰
But we prefer to retain the Eagle as it is,
它飞得高 打得狠
flying high and striking hard.
当月 盟军攻打了西西里
我们将取得战争的最后胜利
We, not they, will win the final battle,
我们将最终迎来和平
and we, not they, will make the final peace.
盟军只用了38天便攻克了西西里
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥名德军逃到意大利并进行重组
更多的牺牲将造就更辉煌的胜利
The harder the sacrifice, the more glorious the triumph.
欧洲的解放战争由此开始...
剧集 | 高清二战(2009) | 导航列表