剧集 | 高清二战(2009) | 导航列表
One of the boys went after him.
当后面的士兵接近他的时候 他掏出一把刀子
When he got near him, the guy that was swimming away pulled out his knife.
他想杀掉那个游过去设法救他并想把他带回木筏的士兵
He was gonna kill the guy who was gonna save him, bring him back to the raft.
他嚷道"我要去看我的母亲 你离我远点"
He said: "I'm gonna see my mother, get away from me."
在那之后 我就没看到过他
We never saw him again.
他到后阳台上去看他的母亲
He went to see his mother on the back porch.
我不知道我们还能坚持多久
I don't know how much longer we're going to be able to hold on.
我看到远处有一艘巡逻舰
Way off in the distance, I see a patrol ship.
它向我们靠近的时候 我们看到了船上悬挂的美国国旗
It gets closer and we see the American flag on its stack.
上帝 我大声叫喊"大家快醒醒"
Oh, man, we start yelling: "Hey, hey!" Guys waking up.
巡逻舰围着我们行驶 我们冲着他大喊大叫
And he circles us, and we're yelling at him.
该船的船长拿着一个扩音器 来到驾驶台的左翼
And the captain of that little ship, he came out on the port wing of the bridge with a megaphone.
"你们是谁?" 我们一起大喊"塞缪尔.B.罗伯茨号♥ DE413"
"Who are you?" We all yelled out: "Samuel B. Roberts, DE 413."
巡逻舰仍旧围着我们行驶
And he still circles.
现在我们已是怒火中烧
Now we're getting pissed off.
我们开始用能想到的最难听的词汇骂他
And we start cursing at him, every curse word you could ever think of.
他再次返回到我们这里 问道"谁赢得了世界大赛?"
He comes around again and he says: "Who won the World Series?"
我们大喊"圣路易红雀队"
We all yell out: "St. Louis Cardinals!"
我们听到了叮铃铃的铃♥声♥ 救生索放了下来...
You could hear the bells: "ring, ring.", stop, stop, lifelines are coming out.
我们就这样得救了
And that's how we got saved.
宇森在萨马岛海域的战斗中 被授予海军奖章 他所在的特遣队被授予总统荣誉勋章和菲律宾解放勋表
在塞缪尔.B.罗伯茨号♥幸存者的协助下 他在加州圣跌戈帮忙建造了纪念特遣队的丰碑
1949年 他和他的妻子鲁斯结成夫妇 37年之后 他才和3个儿子谈起在海上的苦难历程
宇森所在的特遣队失去了4艘战舰以及850名士兵
Yusen's task force lost four ships and 850 men,
包括塞缪尔.B.罗伯茨号♥上的90名水兵
including 90 sailors from the USS Samuel B. Roberts.
但他们对敌人的勇敢反抗 最终取得了战争的胜利
But their courageous stand against the enemy succeeded.
日本舰队误以为宇森的小船队 后面有更强大的军事力量 所以转身撤退
Mistaking Yusen's small group of ships for a far larger force than what was actually present, the Japanese fleet turned and retreated.
美国♥军♥队成功攻下莱特岛
The American invasion of Leyte is a success.
3个月后 美军将攻打主岛吕宋岛
Three months later, American forces invade the main island of Luzon.
他们解放了该岛屿并释放了岛上的战俘
They liberate the island and the remaining POWs.
剧集 | 高清二战(2009) | 导航列表