剧集 | 高清二战(2009) | 导航列表
helping them through German-held territory.
我们白天睡觉 在没有月亮的午夜行军
We sleep by day and march in the middle of the night when there's no moon.
但同时我们又面临新的危险
This is a new kind of danger.
1944年10月25日 萨马岛海域
我们可以听见不远处的爆♥炸♥声
We can hear a booming from far away.
我们毫无抵抗之力
We all know we're outgunned.
杰克.宇森和塞缪尔.B.罗伯茨号♥驶离萨马岛 朝拉特岛北部行驶
Jack Yusen and the Samuel B. Roberts are off Samar island, positioned to the north of Leyte island.
他们的初始任务是为潜艇巡逻 并拯救被击落的飞行员
Their original mission was to patrol for subs and rescue downed pilots,
但现在他们刚刚获悉 一个强大的日军特遣队正全力以赴企图摧毁他们
but now they have just learned that a powerful Japanese task force is quickly bearing down on them.
我们正在和命运交手 这也是我们来这里的目的
The odds are stacked against us, but this is what we came here to do.
我们将竭尽所能
And we're all determined we'll do our duty.
为了减少既定的破坏
Hoping to avoid almost certain destruction,
护送航母的先遣队被下令撤回
the small task force's escort carriers are ordered to pull back.
塞缪尔.B.罗伯茨号♥和其他3艘驱逐舰 以及3艘驱逐舰护航舰
Sammy B., along with three other destroyer escorts and three destroyers,
仍然在莱特岛坚守岗位
are the only thing standing between the enemy and the vulnerable transports unloading at Leyte.
他们在敌军巡洋舰和战列舰 猛烈的火力攻击下
Although they are hopelessly outmatched by the massive firepower
毫无胜算的希望
of the Japanese heavy cruisers and battleships,
但是它们仍旧坚守岗位 对敌军进行反击
they do the only thing they can: turn and attack.
左舷船尾被击中
Something hits the portside stern.
接下来有人♥大♥叫 那些士兵被炸得血肉模糊
Then somebody yells out that our boys back there are all got disintegrated.
那时我已伤心欲绝 因为敌人的枪炮夺走了我最要好的2个水兵的生命
That's when I had a big lump in my throat because two of my closest shipmates are on that gun.
他们是约翰.培尼和李奥纳多.戈德斯坦
That was their battle station, John Peoney and Leonard Goldstein.
我不停的想"他们都死了 他们都死了"
And I kept thinking, "they're both gone; they're both gone."
这是一场终结之战
And that's when I knew this is a fight to the finish.
我们在这里和敌军抗争到底 不是你死就是我亡
We're gonna be in this until either we beat them or they're gonna get, they're gonna beat us.
过不了多久 我们就要投入这场终结之战
And that's the way we fought for the next hour.
塞缪尔.B.罗伯茨号♥设法在遭受下一次直接重创前 对日军的巡洋舰进行炮弹轰炸
The Sammy B. manages to land a few hits on the Japanese cruisers before suffering another direct hit.
几分钟后 宇森的船开始进水
Within minutes, Yusen's ship starts taking on water.
随船人员奉命弃船逃生
The men are ordered to abandon ship.
我登上了木筏 回头看着我的船
I make it to the raft, and I glimpse back at the ship.
她已经被击沉
And there she goes, the Samuel B. Roberts.
我们像婴儿般大声哭泣
We're all crying like babies.
因为海浪的关系 我们的能见度只有短短的几码
We can only see a few yards because of the waves.
这让我们觉得很孤独
Makes us feel like we're all alone.
我感觉到有东西在蹭我的大腿
I feel something brush against my leg.
附近的一个人尖叫道"有鲨鱼"
A man nearby screams: "Sharks!"
我看着和我们一起的德国战俘
I look at the German prisoners we have with us.
投降是我们唯一的选择
Our only option is to surrender.
现在我们沦为战俘 他们是抓捕我们的人
Now we're the prisoners and they are our captors.
角色作了互换
The tables are turned.
1944年10月24日 孚日山 法国
顷刻之前 日裔美国人军医杰米.卡纳亚
Only moments ago, Japanese-American medic Jimmie Kanaya
还在运送美军伤员通过孚日山
was transporting wounded GIs through the Vosges Mountains.
而现在却落入德军巡逻队之手
Now he is in the hands of a German patrol,
并被作为战俘强行押解至敌军领地
being forcibly marched deep into enemy territory as a prisoner of war.
我感觉很无助
I feel worse than helpless.
我完全由敌军操控
I'm completely at the mercy of my captors.
这些前线德军似乎特别狂躁不安
These front-line German troops seem especially agitated.
一名德军偷走了我的手表 另外一名则对我强行搜身企图搜刮钱财
One steals my watch while another frisks me for money.
我想试图逃跑
I'm thinking about trying to escape.
但如果我成功逃脱 又担心其他军医和伤员受牵连
But what would happen to my other medics and to the wounded guys if I did get away?
德国卫兵可能会把愤怒强加到他们身上
The guards might take their anger out on them.
我决不能让他们受牵连
No, I can't let that happen.
无论怎样 我要坚持到最后一刻
No matter what, I have to stand fast.
我在想我们到那里还需要多久
I wonder about how long I'll be here.
现在我所能想到的仅仅是 最后一次在爱达荷州的拘留营中探访父母的情景
All I can think about is the last time I saw my parents at the internment camp in Idaho.
而更具讽刺意味的是 我在这里为了我们的国家和敌军作战
It's kind of ironic that here I was fighting for our country,
我被关在敌军的高墙内
and I'm in enemy territory and behind barbed wires
而我的父母 兄弟和姐妹则被关在 盟友国家的高墙内
and my parents and brother and sister were in a friendly country behind barbed wires.
此时此刻 你会是什么感受?
And how do you answer that?
卡纳亚在12月份 被押解到位于波兰华沙的一个战俘营
In December, Kanaya arrives at a POW camp near Warsaw, Poland.
他在那里一直被关押到1945年1月
There he is held until January of 1945,
即将到来的俄♥罗♥斯♥军队迫使 德军和他们的战俘一起撤退
when the approaching Russian army forces the Germans to retreat with their prisoners.
卡纳亚和1400名战俘被强行押解到
Kanaya and 1,400 other POWs are forced on
300英里之外的另一个战俘营 该战俘营位于德国汉堡
a 380-mile death march to another POW camp near Hammelburg, Germany.
我的母亲在我的有生之年时刻都在为我祈祷
My mother really prayed for me even that I was still alive.
如果他们发现我还活着 她会继续为我祈祷
And then when they found out I was alive, they continued praying then,
因为当你沦为阶下囚的时候 你的前途无法定论
because while you're in captivity you're still uncertain as to your future.
直到1945年4月 他父母离开爱达荷州拘留营重获自♥由♥的2年后
Kanaya remains a prisoner of the Germans until April 1945,
卡纳亚的战俘生活终于走到尽头
two years after his parents are freed from the internment camp in Idaho.
当他获得解救的时候 卡纳亚几乎饥饿而亡
When he is finally liberated, Kanaya is close to starvation.
但和其他的战俘不同 他坚强的活下来了
But unlike many he was imprisoned with, he survived.
卡纳亚在战争服役期间 他被授予银星勋章 铜星勋章和紫心勋章
卡纳亚在韩国和越南继续立下赫赫战功
第442团战斗大队被授予总统荣誉勋章 该团仍旧是美国♥军♥事史上的榜样
1944年10月25日 萨马岛海域
我们的周围到处都是鱼鳍
All around us are fins. When the fins drop,
大家都紧紧地抱住木筏
we all start clinging to the raft a little harder.
18岁的杰克.宇森和塞缪尔.B.罗伯茨号♥的 船员漂浮在菲律宾海上
18-Year-old Jack Yusen and his shipmates Samuel B. Roberts are adrift in the Philippine sea.
几个小时之前 他们的船在试图击退日军特遣队的战斗中被击沉
Hours earlier, their ship was sunk while trying to fight off a Japanese task force.
现在宇森和他的船员只能听天由命了
Now Yusen and his shipmates are at the mercy of the elements.
当时我睡意朦胧瞌睡连连
I was sleeping, dozing outside the net,
我感觉到有东西在水下触碰我的大腿
when I heard something pushing me on my thigh under the water.
我低头一看 一头沙鲨正在贴近我的双腿
And I looked down and there was a tiger shark pressing my leg.
我大叫"我的上帝 是一个大家伙
I said: "Oh my God, big one."
离我远点
Oh, I said: "God, get him away.
离我远点
Get him away from me, please.
我要留着性命回家 我想成为一个好人
I'll go home. I want to be a good guy.
我再也不会和我的兄弟打架了
I'm not gonna fight with my brother again.
我要找一个漂亮的女朋友 然后和她结婚 我们的家庭会很美满
I'll find me a nice girl, get married. I'll have a good family.
谁来救救我啊"
Please get me out of this."
我低头一看 它竟然游走了
I looked down and he was gone.
几秒钟之后 在我下方的2名船员 鲨鱼咬下了其中一名的右腿
A few seconds later, two men down from me, a shark took his right leg right off.
我们不得不松开他
And we had to cut him loose.
我们把他推开 因为我们无法挽救他 我们没有吗♥啡♥ 没有绷带 什么也没有
We pushed him away because we had nothing for him, no morphine, no bandages, no nothing.
我们把他推开的时候 鲨鱼直奔他而去 给我们一个喘息的时间
When we pushed our shipmate away, the sharks went to him and gave us a reprieve.
我身边的家伙们都已绝望
All around me, guys are giving up.
没有食物 没有饮用水 没有希望
No food. No water. No hope.
白天睡觉 晚上行军 正在显露出其弊端
Sleeping days and marching nights is taking its toll.
我们必须要非常小心
We have to be careful.
德军无处不在
The Germans could be anywhere.
1944年10月 南斯拉夫
塔斯基吉飞行员谢尔比韦.斯特布鲁克 在南斯拉夫迫降后死里逃生
Having narrowly survived a crash landing in Yugoslavia,
他现在已经来到敌军的领地
Tuskegee airman Shelby Westbrook is in enemy-occupied territory.
他由被称为铁托游击队的南斯拉夫抵抗军护送
He is being escorted by armed Yugoslavian resistance fighters known as Tito's Partisans.
他们身着德军制♥服♥作为伪装
Dressed in German uniforms as a disguise,
游击队正在设法带领韦斯特布鲁克 回到他在意大利的机场
the partisans are attempting to guide Westbrook back to his airfield in Italy.
你无法得知下一分钟你是否还在喘气
You don't know what your conditions are going to be from one minute to the next.
这取决于命运之神是否仍旧眷顾着你
You are always n edge.
突然之间 你会听到一个声音 我觉得这个词是stoi
All of a sudden, you would hear a voice. I think the word was stoi.
你会在黑暗之中听到stoi这个词 然后每个人必须原地保持静止
Right out of the darkness you'd hear the word stoi, and everybody would freeze.
当游击队不动的时候 你们也不能动
When the partisans froze, you froze.
你们停下来 不能发出一丝响声
You stopped. You didn't make any noises.
在黑暗之中必须保持如此安静
And there would be this quiet sound in the middle of black darkness.
然后忽然间 你会听见简短的谈话声
And all of a sudden, you'd hear some voices start a little conversation.
几分钟后 你需要开始行动
And a couple minutes later, you'd start moving again.
我感觉越发无助
It's strange to feel so helpless.
我只能相信这些家伙 时刻准备着应付突发事件
But all I can do is trust these guys and stay ready for whatever comes next.
在接下来的4个星期里 谢尔比.韦斯特布鲁克隐蔽在敌军后方
For the next four weeks, Shelby Westbrook hides behind enemy lines.
在游击队的帮助下 他最终抵达 位于南斯拉夫亚得里亚海岸的扎拉港
With the help of the Partisans, he eventually reaches the Port of Zara on Yugoslavia's Adriatic Coast.
他在那里遇见了英国特种兵 特种兵送他回到了在意大利的中队
There he meets British commandos, who transport him back to his squadron in Italy.
韦斯特布鲁克在结束其海外服役前 又参与了29次飞行任务
Westbrook goes on to fly another 29 missions before his tour of overseas duty is over.
我一回到帐篷 就开始逗他们玩
When I got back to the tents,
我对他们说"嘿 我要回家了 以后我会来看你们的"
I started teasing the other guys and saying: "hey, I'll see you guys later. I am on my way home."
韦斯特布鲁克在战争服役期间 被授予优异飞行十字勋章
战争结束后 他申请加入一家由P-51野马战斗机 生产商开办的工学院 但他被拒之门外
之后韦斯特布鲁克得知该公♥司♥的CEO 不能接受非裔美国人学生
韦斯特布鲁克写了一本书 书名就叫"塔斯基吉飞行员 1941-1945"
1944年10月28日 菲律宾海
在菲律宾海域陷入了困境 杰克.宇森和塞缪尔.B.罗伯茨号♥的
Stranded in the Philippine Sea, time is running out for Jack Yusen
其他幸存者所剩的时间已经不多
and the other survivors of the sunken Samuel B. Roberts.
一个人能在没有食物的情况下生存5个星期
Although it is possible to survive up to five weeks without food,
但大多数人在没有饮用水的情况下只能生存三五天
most people can only last three to five days without water.
战士们喝了那么多的海水 开始产生幻觉
Guys are drinking so much saltwater, they're starting to hallucinate.
"亲爱的..." 一个家伙大叫"哇 我的母亲在后阳台
"Hello, hello dear..." A guy yells out: "Oh, there's my mother on the back porch.
我要去看他 妈妈 你好吗" 他开始往外游
I'm gonna go see her. Come on. Hi, mommy!" He starts swimming away.
另外一个士兵跟着他游过去
剧集 | 高清二战(2009) | 导航列表