剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
Uh, no. This is just my friend from the park.
我们在聊天而已
We're having a quick catch-up.
我是来找娜嘉的
I am here for Nadja.
娜嘉是我妻子
Nadja... is my wife.
我该把你头砍了
I should cut your head off.
拉兹洛 你没必要这么做
Oh, Laszlo, you don't need to do that.
我总是把你的头砍了
I always have.
-什么 -什么 -我知道你是谁
- Wait. What? - What? - I know who you are.
外表也许变了
Outward appearance may have changed.
但是模式还是一样的
The pattern remains the same.
你重生 试图找到她
You get reborn, you try and find her,
然后我砍掉你的头
and I cut your head off.
该死
Oh, shit.
我做街头小偷的时候
When I was a street thief?
我手上拿着屠刀
I had the cleaver in my hand.
我做海军军官的时候
When I was a naval officer?
我拿着短剑上了那艘船
I was on board that ship with a cutlass.
我在战场上
When I was atop
-骑着那匹马的时候 -对
- that horse in the battlefield in... - Yeah, yeah.
还是我
That was me.
亚马逊探险者
The Amazon explorer?
猜猜是谁通报了当地土著
Guess who tipped off the natives.
-我做老鼠的时候 -我是猫
- When I was a mouse? - I was a cat.
他是洗衣女工的时候
When he was a washer woman?
-我们可以说一整晚 -真的吗
- We can do this all night. - Really?
-你真是个邪恶天才 -亲爱的
- You're an evil genius. - My darling,
每次步兵一出现 你就开始哭
every time doughboy turns up, you start crying.
我可接受不了
Now, I'm not having that.
你是我的宝贝 我要终结这胡扯
You're my sweet baby, and I'm here to stop that kind of jive.
身穿华丽黑色外套的疯狂骑士
Aw. Crazy knight in... shining black coat.
拉兹洛
Oh, Laszlo.
这太操蛋了
Well, this is fucked up.
-我们要杀了他吗 -不不
- Should we get on with it? - No. No.
让他度过完整的一生吧 亲爱的
Let him have at least one full life, my darling.
这是你想要的吗
Is this what you want?
什么 是的
Why... y-yes.
我建议你滚开
I suggest you fuck off
永远别再来造访我们
and never darken our doorstep again.
我能满足我妻子一切需求 明白吗
My wife has everything she needs with me. Is that understood?
再见
Good-bye.
也许我们可以下辈子再见
M-Maybe I'll see you in the next life.
-也许不会 -好的
- Yeah, maybe you won't. - Oh, okay. All right.
好的 我走就是
All right, all right. I'm going.
-也许你会的 -嗯
- May-Maybe you will. - Mm-hmm.
亲爱的 我给你创作了一个东西
Now, my darling. I've created something for you.
这是给你的惊喜
Here's your surprise.
是我
It's me.
这是我见过的
It is the most beautiful thing
最美的东西
my eyes has ever witnessed.
再见了 吾爱
Farewell, my love...
-没门 -拉兹洛
- Bloody not. - Laszlo, what the
-你♥他♥妈♥到底干了什么 -不 亲爱的
- fucking hell have you done?! - No, no, no, no, my darling.
我发誓 这根本不关我的事
I swear, that had nothing to do with me.
我就不打扰你跟这位
I'll leave you some time alone with...
管他叫啥的独处吧
whatever his name is.
格雷戈尔
Oh, Gregor,
谢谢你为我带来的美好时光 我们很快就会再见
thank you for all the lovely times, and I'll see you soon.
吉尔莫
Guillermo?
-在 主人 -你没事吧
- Yes, Master? - You all right?
我只是累了 主人
I'm just tired, Master.
你确定
You sure?
我确定 该睡觉了
Yes, I'm sure. Time for bed.
你基因分♥析♥的结果出来了吗
What were the results of your ancestry test?
就是典型的墨西哥人
Just... stereotypical... Mexican.
-彩罐农民 -彩罐农民
- Pinata farmers. - Pinata farmers. Mm-hmm.
没什么好觉得丢脸的
There's nothing to be ashamed of.
大家都爱彩罐
People love pinatas.
总有人得养那些五颜六色的驴子
Someone's got to breed those colorful donkeys.
谢谢 主人
Thank you, Master.
谢谢你助我度过这个最悲伤的晚上
Thank you for helping me tonight on my saddest night.
但是你的确往我身上洒圣水了
Even though you did throw holy water onto me!
你还记得吗 真的很疼
Do you remember that?! It really burned!
-对不起 -你为什么要这么做
- Sorry. - Why would you do that?!
不可理喻
Outrageous!
现在还疼
Aah, my burns!
就是因为被你洒了圣水
From the holy water that you threw on me.
记过一次
That is one demerit point for you,
你必须再做一年我的亲信
and one more year as my familiar.
晚安
Good night.
-吉尔莫 -嗯
- Guillermo? - Hmm?
你在想什么严肃的事吗
You're having a serious thought?
没有
No.
是的 你可能没有
Oh, yeah, you probably weren't.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 主人
Good night, Master.
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表