剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
那是...过...过来 那是男爵
That's the... C-Come here. That's the Baron.
-来吧 巴里 -来吧
- Come on, Barry. - Come on.
我们超级嗨
We are so high.
我们嗑了毒血
We're on drugblood.
把帽子戴上 没错
Put the hat on. Oh, yeah...
-不好 -靠
- Oh! Ugh, no. - Shit.
-我把他弄成两半了 -他的尸体成两半了
- I broke his half off. - His bodies' half off.
不不不 他正在从地下钻上来
No, no, no, he's just coming through the floor.
吉尔莫
Guillermo?
帮帮我们 别傻站在那
Help us! Don't just stand there.
我觉得那不是吉尔莫
I don't think that's Guillermo.
-吉尔莫 -不
- Guillermo? - No.
不不 南多 那是登山机
N-No, Nandor, that's the StairMaster.
帮助登山的机器[楼梯主人]
The master of the stairs.
-我们搞砸了 事态很糟 -吉尔莫在哪
- We fucked up. This is bad. - Where's Guiller...
吉尔莫
Guillermo!
老天 老天 老天
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. Oh, my God...
吸血鬼生活
第一季第七集
吸血鬼住♥宅♥
第二晚
我们今晚相聚于我们的后院
We are gathered here tonight in our backyard
以纪念男爵的第二次死亡
to commemorate the second death of the Baron.
我们正举♥行♥典礼
We are having a ceremony
以纪念男爵的离去
to commemorate the Baron's passing.
但是问题是
Problem is, though,
我们不记得他是怎么死的了
we don't remember how he died,
因为我们嗑毒血嗑得昏天黑地
because we were absolutely messed up on drugblood.
出于尊敬 我们决定将你埋葬在
And as a sign of respect, we have decided to bury you
我最喜欢的两个阴♥道♥之间
betwixt my two favorite vaginas:
也就是我妻子的和我母亲的之间
that of my wife and my mother.
男爵 我们一起度过了美好而下流的一段时间
Baron, such a wonderful, filthy times we did have.
你死后的生活是多么的精彩
What a way to live your life after death,
你去世的方式是多么的出众
and what a way to die.
我们是谋杀了他吗
Did we murder him?
我们...我们也许考虑过谋杀他
We, um, we might have floated the idea of murdering him,
但我们没动手
but we didn't do it.
没有吧
Did we?
我觉得发生了某件可怕的事
Oh, I think something awful happened.
靠
Fuck.
也许我们应该保守秘密
Maybe we should keep this under our hats.
如果任何吸血鬼发现了这件事 那么...
If any vampires find out about this, then it...
让男爵最后喝一口吧
Give the Baron his last sip.
应该的
Of course.
把他放进来
So just get him in.
-好的 -再见 男爵
- Yep. - Goodbye, Baron.
主人 有只乌鸦在盯着我们
Master, there's a raven looking at us.
这是个坏兆头
It is a bad omen.
意味着厄运正在逼近
It means that bad luck is approaching.
伙计们
Hey, gang.
怎么样呀
What's up?
天哪
Oh, my God.
你们把他杀了吗
Did-did you guys kill him?
-不是 没人谋杀他 - 我们只是发现他在这里
- No! No one murdered him. - We found him in there.
我只是在和你们闹着玩
I'm just giving you guff.
对了 我现在在吸你们的元气
And, uh, just so you know, I am feeding on you guys right now.
柯林 你真的让人讨厌
You can be such a prick, Colin.
这话我不是头回听了
I have heard that.
糟了 男爵的亲信
Shit. The Baron's familiar.
天上乌鸦更多了 它们往我身上拉屎
There's more ravens. They're giving me the shits.
吉尔莫 帮我们挡住这些乌鸦
Guillermo, shield us from the ravens.
天上都飞满乌鸦了
The sky is filled with them.
-不行了 我们还是进屋里去吧 -进去吧
- No, let's just go inside. - Let's go inside.
把坑填上 继续填
Fill the hole. Keep filling.
但是乌鸦
But the ravens...
到处都是
They're everywhere!
前面草坪上也全是乌鸦
There are ravens all over the front lawn now, too.
它们在吓唬我们 但是不管用的
They're trying to frighten us. But it won't work.
-什么情况 -主人
- What is going on? - Master.
门口走廊上飘着个女人
There's a floating woman on the front porch.
她有话要跟你说
She needs to talk to you.
你被召唤了
You have been summoned...
请前往餮血兽神庙里的
...to appear before the Vampiric Council
吸血鬼议会报到
at the Temple of Blood-Devourers.
你难道不能打个电♥话♥吗
Could you not have just telephoned?
我们派来了乌鸦
We sent ravens.
我们派来了500只乌鸦
We sent 500 ravens!
是啊 可是我有电♥话♥
Yes, but we have a telephone.
你们真是让人发指 竟然没让乌鸦回来
I'm shocked and appalled that you didn't raven us back.
我不会用
We didn't know how.
你只用说 "乌鸦 我们会去的 谢谢你 飞吧" 就好了
You just say, "Raven, we will be there. Thank you. Fly."
你被邀请了
You've been invited.
你难道就不能打个电♥话♥吗
Couldn't you just have telephoned?
吸血鬼议会是个很古老的组织
The Vampiric Council is a very ancient organization.
势力强大 而且很显然 十分可怕
Very powerful. And, apparently, very scary.
他们遍及世界各个角落
They travel from all corners of the globe
对违反了吸血鬼准则的吸血鬼
to administer supreme and final justice upon any vampire
进行终极审判
who's violated the Vampiric Code.
那次拉兹洛把婴儿变成了吸血鬼 差点被召唤了
Laszlo was very nearly summoned when he turned a baby into a vampire,
这可是禁忌
which is a big no-no.
确实 你不应该那样做
It's true. You're not supposed to do that.
老实说 我当时太无聊了
But, to be honest, I was bored.
我把婴儿给布朗克斯区的一个熟人了
I gave it to an acquaintance in the Bronx,
我相信他还活着
where, I believe, it remains to this day.
那个婴儿现在应该差不多90岁了
That baby would be about 90 years old now.
你当时真的搞砸了
You really fucked up there.
的确是
I certainly did.
也许我们应该去拜访一下
Maybe we should visit it.
还是算了
I'd rather not.
血之庙 吞噬者
就是这里
Here it is.
好的 所以很显然我们都很紧张
Okay, so, obviously, we are all on edge.
召唤我们来的原因太多了
This could be about anything,
所以我们不能提到那事 你懂我指哪件事
so we must say nothing about you-know-what.
当然了
Obviously.
就是那个女人
It is that woman.
我觉得她想让我们进去
I think she wants us to come inside.
又见面了
Hello again.
跟我来
Follow me.
很高兴你们能来
So glad you could make it.
请进
Enter.
她怎么做到的
How did she do that?
我们到了
And we're here.
跟我走
And follow me.
她怎么做到的
How does she do that?
特别法庭成员已经聚集在审判庭
The Tribunal have gathered in the Chamber of Judgment,
你们会在那里受到审判
and there you'll be put on trial.
为什么这条走廊没有尽头
Why does this hallway never end?
这就是条很长的走廊
Well, it's just a freaky-long hallway.
我还以为议会挺大的
I thought the Council was bigger than that.
-我们或许可以和他们一战 -别说话
- Maybe we can battle them. - Shh!
请进
Enter.
人类不许进
Not the human.
这是吸血鬼的审判 吉尔莫
Vampire-only trial, Guillermo.
我会怎么样
What will happen to me?
你会明白[看见]的
Oh, you'll see.
抱歉 我喉咙里
Sorry, I have a...
有一个小血泡
little blood bubble in my throat.
你会看见
You'll see...
在走廊尽头有一间为亲信准备的房♥间
a room at the end of the hallway for the familiars.
路德维格会把你带到亲信休息室
Ludwig will take you to the familiar lounge.
路德维格 路德维格
Ludwig. Ludwig.
路德维格
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表