剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
吸血鬼住♥宅♥
晚上7点45分
吉尔莫 我需要你明天出去一趟
Guillermo, I want you to go tomorrow,
去买♥♥一些那种东西
and I want you to get some of those things
人类用来闻的东西 和"软管"押韵
that humans use for smelling. Rhymes with "Hoses."
鼻子
Noses?
不 是一根绿色带刺的东西
No. It's a green, spiky stick.
最顶上有颜色的
You know, with the colors on the top.
拿着红色的可以说 "我爱你 这儿是一些..."
You got the red. "I love you. Here's some..."
-玫瑰 -玫瑰 对了
- Roses. - Roses, yes.
男爵的阁楼有点潮湿的味道
The Baron's attic has got a bit of a dank whiff.
自从男爵来了之后
Since the Baron arrived,
大家一直压力很大
things have been very stressful.
南多
那是我们的亲信
That's our familiar.
他当下正住在我们的阁楼 然后...
He's staying in our attic at the moment, and
有好大的储藏空间我们都不能用了
that's a lot of storage space that we-we can't use.
他到底什么时候走啊
When is he going to leave, anyway?
嘘 娜嘉
Shh, Nadja!
吉尔莫
Guillermo.
快拉上啊
Well, pull it, then.
太大声了
Too loud!
-他得安静一点 -没错
- He needs to pipe down with that. - Yes.
-他什么时候才走啊 -嘘
- When will he leave? - Shh.
娜嘉 你必须得小点声 亲爱的
Nadja, you must keep your voice down, my darling.
看在老天的份上 我才不怕他呢
Oh, for goodness' sake, I'm not scared of him.
男爵醒来了
The Baron has awakened?
抱歉 刚刚那是表肯定吗
Sorry, was that a yes?
刚刚那是点头吗
Was it a nod?
不是 我问了之后她就做了这个动作
No, I asked and she went, she went and did this.
那就是点头 我之前看她做过
That is a nod, I've seen her do it before.
什么 这个吗 像这样
What, this? Like this?
-他醒了 -他醒了
- He's awake. - He's awake.
他醒了
Oh, he's awake.
好了 我可以感受到他的能量
All right, I-I can feel his energy,
很黑暗 很愤怒
it's very dark and angry,
我觉得是针对你们的
and I think it's pointed at you guys.
你们太惨了
Hate to be you guys.
吸血鬼生活
第一季第六集
几个世纪前在欧洲
In Europe, a couple of centuries ago,
男爵是个可有意思的人了
the Baron was a fun guy.
拉兹洛和娜嘉
-我们一起做了些乱七八糟的事情 -的确
- And we got up to some very messy business together. -Yes.
问题在于
Problem is,
他最近的一些想法
he's turned up recently
只能说是非常过时
with what only can be described as pretty old-fashioned ideas.
他执念于吸血鬼要征服人类
He's obsessed with the idea of vampires taking over all humans,
这种想法乍一听 你会觉得"这个主意不错"
which, at first, you're like, "Oh, that's a cool idea,"
然后 你会觉得
but then, after a while, it's like,
"不对 我们为什么要这样做呢"
"Sorry, why are we doing this?"
是啊
Yeah.
你可以拿蛋蛋打赌 要是我们拿不出个
You can bet your balls he's gonna be furious
征服方案的话 他一定会暴跳如雷
we haven't come up with a conquering plan.
也许他没生气 也许他只是想聊天
Maybe he's not angry. Maybe he's just wanting a chat?
聊聊吸血鬼最新的八卦
Get up with the latest vampire gossip.
不太可能 南多
That's highly unlikely, Nandor.
那家伙是个变♥态♥
The man's a fucking psychopath.
我觉得他会把我们都杀了
I think he's going to kill us all.
那倒是很可能
That's more likely.
男爵 我们到了
Baron, we are here.
其实 真的没必要搞什么隆重登场
But there's really no need for any kind of grand entrance.
或者就按你的来 那也行吧
Or j-just do your bit-- that's fine, too.
我睡眠...结束了
My slumber is... complete.
太好了 我们不确定
Great. Uh, we weren't sure
你是想要我们征服整个北美
that you wanted us to conquer the whole of North America,
还是就征服几条街道
or just, you know, maybe a couple streets?
安静
Silence!
我听说新世界非常美好
I have heard so much of the wonders of this New World,
但是除了这个阁楼 我什么都还没看过
yet I have seen of it not but this attic.
那要不要我们给你弄台电视过来
Uh, would you like us to get you a TV?
不用
No.
我想亲眼去看看
I want to see the sights.
我想找个晚上进城看看
I want a night on the town.
晚上进城吗
A night on the town?
真的吗 你这个样子出去会不会有点不太好
Really? I mean, won't that be a bit difficult with your, um...?
你说什么
You were saying?
没事 我们肯定能帮你融入进去的
No, but I'm sure we can help you fit in.
那太好了
Marvelous.
不要紧张
Ah, relax.
这会很有趣的
This is going to be fun.
不是的
No.
那是拍纪录片的工作人员
Oh, that's the documentary crew.
非常抱歉
We are so sorry that...
我们的客人吃了你们的录音师
our houseguest ate your sound recordist.
这... "征服美国"是怎么回事
This... what is this "Conquering America" stuff?
他要害死我们
He's going to get us killed.
除非他想亲自先杀了我们
Not unless he tries to kill us himself first.
他把我从房♥间一边扔到了另一边
He threw me straight across the room.
最重要的是 我们
Most importantly, we are...
他吃了我们的录音师 这太...
...that he ate your sound recordist. That was very...
是啊 不太厚道 我们会
Yeah. Wasn't very cool. We'll, uh,
我们会确保你们的安全
we'll make sure we look after you people.
我们要怎么做到
And how are we going to do that?
我不知道
I don't know, uh...
吸血鬼宅邸
晚上8:50
很显然这是个陷阱
Of course it's a trap.
为什么男爵要在夜间外出
Why would the Baron want to go on a night out?
因为他想知道我们占领了美国多大的区域
Because he wants to know how much of America we've conquered.
当他发现我们只占领了我们的街道
And when he finds out that we've just conquered our street
还有部分艾什莉街 他会杀了我们的
and part of Ashley Street, he's going to kill us.
但如果我们真的认为他会"干掉"我们
But if we seriously think he's gonna "Quack" Us...
-我们就是这么认为的 -那我们应该先"干掉"他
- Which we do. - then we should "Quack" him first.
你想让我们干掉他
You want us to quack him?
是的 如果你认为他要先"谋杀"我们
If you think he's gonna "Whack" us first, yes.
拉兹洛 小点声 我们不要再讨论此事了
Laszlo, be quiet. We will not discuss this any further.
这是对我们恪守的
It is the greatest violation
非自然秩序的最大侵犯
of the unnatural order by which we live.
再说了 他会死吗
Also, can he even die?
你开心了 你把我们三个都吓坏了
You happy now? You just scared the shit out of all three of us?
你现在都不敲门了
You don't knock anymore?
你翅膀硬了
Is this the new you? Hmm?
对不起 我只是想提醒你们男爵准备好了
Sorry, I just wanted to inform you that the Baron's ready.
-上帝啊 -他真可怕
- God... - He's really terrifying.
没事的 我们都很可怕 我们是吸血鬼
Yes, okay, well, we all are, we are vampires.
出去
Get out.
我们要将今夜叫做
We shall call this night Operation...
误杀男爵行动
Accidentally Kill the Baron.
绝对不行 至少换个名字
Absolutely not. At least think of a different name.
就当作我们从没说过这些话
This conversation never happened.
吸血鬼住♥宅♥
晚上8点55分
她一直看着我
She keeps looking at me.
别看她
Don't look at her.
该死 他戴着两个襞襟
Bloody hell, he's wearing two ruffs.
开始我们进城的狂欢之夜吧
Let our grand evening on the town commence.
太棒了
Yes! Very good. Yes.
你是打算穿这个出门吗
Yes, uh, this is what you're going to wear?
不对吗
Is it not right?
是 我的意思是你看起来像 屠狗者
Y-Yes, I mean, you look the... dog's knackers.
但是 在我们那里 两个襞襟
But, um, where we come from, two ruffs
代表你愿意做任何事
means you're up for anything.
-最好就是与周围融为一体 像我们这样 -是的
- Uh, it's best just to kind of blend in like-- like we are now. - Yes.
我明白了
Yes, I see.
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表