剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
我想在平民中间行走且不被发现
I want to walk amongst the commoners unnoticed.
-对 -贫民中的王子
- Yes. - A prince amongst paupers.
-说得对 -正是
- Yes, very good. Very good. - Exactly.
两个襞襟不会错错得对
Two ruffs don't make a right.
柯林·鲁宾逊
Colin Robinson.
你好
Uh... hello.
你不会碰巧有什么
You wouldn't happen to have any
人类的衣服借给男爵吧
human-type clothes to lend to the Baron?
我可以找一下
Uh, yeah, I-I could scrounge something up.
你穿什么码
What size are you?
这个码数
Mm, this size.
你想走什么风格
And what kind of vibe are-are you going for?
牛仔裤 T恤
Jeans, T-shirt?
你喜欢穿牛仔裤和T恤吗
Are you a jeans and T-shirt type of guy?
短裤就算了
Probably not shorts.
也许灯芯绒的衣服 条纹灯芯绒
Um, maybe some cords, some w-wale cords.
他不会来 对吗
He is not coming along, is he?
我会处理好的
I will take care of it.
好吧 但不要小题大做
Oh, okay. But don't make a big thing out of it.
吸血鬼在人类中间潜伏了数千年
Vampires have hidden amongst humans for millennia.
族群里有些人认为
There are some in the community that believe
吸血鬼应该统治世界
that vampires should rule the world.
其中一个人就是男爵
One such person is the Baron.
而他变成了一个大混♥蛋♥[屌♥]
And he's become a massive prick.
完全同意
Absolutely agree.
这很讽刺 因为他没有
Which is ironic, because he doesn't have one.
他在哪
Where is he?
他刚刚还在我们后面
He was right behind us.
他会把城里的人都吓坏的
He's going to frighten the townspeople.
-靠 -这边很多都是酒馆
- Holy shit. - A lot of these buildings are, uh, taverns,
汤普金斯大道
晚上9点30分
-或者他们管这叫 酒吧 -别理他
- or bars as they call them. - Don't mind him.
-你看见了没 -怎么这些路人
- Did you see that? - Why are these pedestrians
龇牙咧嘴地看着我们
making rictus faces at us?
魔鬼逊毙了
Devils suck, man.
我们是吸血鬼
We are vampires!
你在搞什么
What are you doing?
他真的就是到处
He is literally going around,
跟人说 "很高兴认识你 我是吸血鬼"
telling everyone, "Nice to meet you, I am vampire."
你懂的 你没法一直借口
And, you know, there's only so many times
说他是在搞笑 看看那张脸
you can say that he's joking, because look at his face.
拉兹 娜嘉
Yo, Laz. Nadja.
我刚刚给大赛囤了些啤酒
I was just, uh, stocking up on some brews for the big game.
肖恩
人类邻居
这家伙是谁
Who is this guy?
别 别 这是我们的邻居肖恩 陛下
No, no, no. This is our neighbor Sean, sire.
我们把垃圾桶忘在门外的时候 他会把它们拿进来
He brings our trash cans in when we forget them.
卧♥槽♥ 他怎么
What the fuck? How did he...?
闭嘴 你要忘记
Shut up. You won't remember anything
之前5分钟的事
from the last five minutes.
拉兹 娜嘉
Yo, Laz, Nadja.
我刚去囤啤酒了
I was just going to stock up on some more brews.
-不 不 不 不 -别 别 别
- Oh, no, no, no, no. - No, no, no, no...
我们要用被征服者的尸身
We will fill this place
填满这个地方
with the carcasses of the conquered.
有的人类将成为奴隶
Some humans will become slaves.
礼品店
晚上9点40分
剩下的 就当做食物
The rest, food.
奴隶
Slave.
食物
Food.
他疯得像个石蜡香蕉
He's as mad as a wax banana.
他就是个累赘
He's a fucking liability.
我觉得他死了最好
I think it might be better if he dies.
不如我们把他的棺材送上邮轮
How about we just put his coffin on a nice, long ocean journey?
看看这个神奇的法宝
Look at this wonderful talisman.
需要我和店主砍下价吗
Need I haggle with the proprietor?
-直接放进你口袋就好 -行了
- Just put it in your pocket. - Hmm. It is done.
我看看 要喝什么 要...
Let us see, what to drink. What to...
不不
Oh, no, no.
替我们给他个拥抱
Oh, give him a nice hug from us.
-他还好吗 我 -哈哈
- Is he okay? I... - Ha, ha.
亲爱的 嗨
Whoa, dear. Hi.
男爵现在很吵 明目张胆
The Baron is being very loud and obvious
同时很吸血鬼和鲁莽
and vampirey and reckless.
他酒精浓度很高
He had a very high alcohol content.
你们说我们要不要移走尸体
Do you think maybe we should move the body?
他刚袭击了一个醉汉
Now he's just gone up to a drunk man
他吸了那醉汉的血
and he's drunk the drunk man's blood
现在他也醉了
that has made him drunk.
好了 这
Okay. That's a...
就是有点晕 好了
Just a little dizzy. Okay.
有点晕 有点晕
A little dizzy, little dizzy.
我好多了
I am better.
我恢复了
Back in the saddle.
恢复好可以继续喝酒了
The drinking saddle!
操蛋
That was bollocks.
艾尔莫·格林酒吧
晚上10点10分
你们就和瘟疫一样有趣
You people are as much fun as the plague.
记得那场瘟疫吗 当时多有趣
Remember the plague? And how much fun it was?
就是这样
That's this.
-我们把这里的气氛搞活跃起来吧 -别太活跃
- Let's liven this place up. - Not too lively.
务必与大家融为一体 顺其自然
It's very important to just blend in and go with the flow.
或者我们可以"喝血"
Or we could do shots.
喝血 喝血 喝血
Shots, shots, shots, shots, shots,
喝血 喝血 喝血
shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots,
喝血 喝血 喝血
shots, shots, shots, shots.
老天
For God's sake.
谁想来喝血
Oh, who wants a shot?
喝喝也无妨
We could do shots.
等一下
Just a minute.
弓路酒吧
凌晨12点15分
我说
And I said,
不 你想要我把木桩插在哪
"No, how do you like your stakes?"
然后就刺穿了他的心脏
And pushed it right through his stupid heart.
其实我不是真的男爵
You know I'm not really a baron.
你是的
Yes, you are.
你就是男爵
You're the Baron.
不 我不是 那是昵称
No, I am not. It was a nickname.
目的是取笑我
To tease me.
不育 不 育
Barren, B- A- R- R- E- N.
因为我无法繁殖后代
Because I cannot sire offspring
因为我没有生殖器
due to my lack of genitals.
-看吧 -确实没有
- Hello-- whoop! - There it isn't.
我喜欢
I like it.
我只想要一个自己的孩子
All I ever wanted was a child of my own.
我也不知道 男爵
Well, I don't know, Baron.
也许我们可以做你的孩子
Maybe we could be your children.
-是的 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
-对 -还有
- Yes. - Also, maybe
你要不要把你裤子拉上去
you want to pull your pants back up now or...?
当然
Hmm? Oh, of course.
男爵 他跟我们讲了悲伤的故事
The Baron, he told us very sad story.
我们现在或许不会杀了他
We might not kill him now--
不会杀他
no, not going to kill him.
太难了
It's just hard.
伊比斯屋
凌晨2点07分
我以前很享受杀戮的感觉
I used to derive such pleasure from killing,
但现在 这只是一种习惯
but now... it's just a thing I do
因为 为什么
because... why?
因为我一直在杀人吧
Because I've always done it, I guess?
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表