剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
他真的好能喷
He was a real spurter.
是啊 肯定有高血压
Yeah, must have had high blood pressure.
应该去看内科医生
Should probably see a physician.
现在绝对要去看了
Well, he definitely should now.
拉兹洛 我感觉狂热
Oh, Laszlo, I feel wild.
我想做点愚蠢又疯狂的事
I want to do something stupid and crazy.
好啊 我们去卧房♥
All right. What say we retire to our bedchamber
然后穿上非正式的晚装
and slip into some informal evening wear?
我指的是裸体
And by that, I mean the nude.
拉兹洛
Oh, Laszlo.
拉兹洛
Laszlo?
看
Shh. Look.
那是我们的新邻居 菲尔
That's our new neighbor, Phil.
餐前酒 我的暗黑公主
Digestif, my darkest princess?
拉兹洛 我们才吃过
Laszlo, we've just eaten.
我想做点不一样的事
I want to do something different.
要不你在一旁看我进食 这很重口
Well, why don't I eat and you watch? That's kinky.
是吗
Is it?
像傻子一样斗嘴
Bickering like a couple of ninnies.
是啊 就像"我们懂的
I know, right? It's like, "Sheesh. We get it.
你们在一起几个世纪了"
You've been together for centuries."
他们是吸血鬼
Those are vampires.
你没资格骂他们
You don't get to insult them.
-我只是 -你不是吸血鬼
- I was just... - You're not a vampire.
-抱歉 主人 -老天
- I'm sorry, Master. - Geez.
拜托 我们懂了
I mean, come on, we get it already.
你们结婚几个世纪了
You've been married for centuries.
看好了
Watch this.
蝙蝠
Bat.
快点吧 拉兹洛
Just get on with it, Laszlo.
过来 菲尔
Come to me, Phil.
屈服于我的黑暗力量
Submit to my dark power.
屈服于我的黑暗力量
Submit to my dark power.
我上次感觉到他的黑暗势力是什么时候了
When was the last time I felt his dark power?
我叫你过来 菲尔
I say come to me, Phil.
我看不下去了
I'm not staying for this.
-你无聊死了 -屈服于我的黑暗力量
- You're being very boring. - Submit to my dark power.
菲尔 我回家了
Phil? I'm home.
-菲尔 你在和谁说话 -该死 蝙蝠
- Phil? Who are you talking to? - Shit. Bat!
我去
Oh, shit.
什么鬼
The fuck?
吸血鬼生活
第一季第五集
-快 -怎么了
- Come on. - What's going on?
-拉兹洛去了菲尔家 -嗯
- Laszlo was over at Phil's house. - Okay.
菲尔的女朋友朝他的头猛打一顿
And Phil's girlfriend hit him over the head
-把他打晕了 -好的
- and knocked him unconscious. - Okay.
所以我们现在得去解救他
So now we need to rescue him.
娜嘉去哪了
Well, where's Nadja, though?
我不知道
I don't know.
显然 结婚几个世纪之久有时会感到寂寞难耐
Obviously, being in a marriage for centuries can get boring.
在不如意的时候
And it is in these moments of dissatisfaction
我就会想起我的人类前男友 格雷戈尔
that I think about my human ex-lover, Gregor.
他是最有魅力的男人
Oh, he is the most fantastic of men.
娜嘉
如果非要让我挑个毛病的话
If I did have to give one criticism, though,
就是他在每一世都会意外地
it would be that he did accidentally
身首异处
get his head cut off in every life he's had.
短暂又美好的生命
Such short, sweet lives.
该死 该死 该死
Shit. Shit, shit.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
请取票
Please take the ticket.
我靠
Holy shit.
他已经又转世投胎了
He has been reincarnated again.
在这一世 他叫杰什么
And in this life, he is called Jep...
杰恩 杰芝
Jean. Jange.
不 是杰克斯
Uh, no, it's, um, Jex.
杰西 杰肯
Jesh. Jenk?
听上去像杰西
It-it sounds like Jesh.
但毫无疑问 他已经重生为另一个英雄人物
But, no doubt, he has been reborn as another heroic figure.
喂 不行
Hey, hey, hey! No, no, no!
我告诉过你们了 你们不该来这
I told you guys, okay, you're not supposed to come in here
除非你有台车 好吗
unless you have a car, all right?
这些看上去可不是车 所以
And, uh, those don't look like cars, so...
-你又不是警♥察♥ -我不是个
- You're not a cop, man. - I'm not a...
你没资格管我们
You can't tell us what to do.
我要把你们的名字记下来
All right, I'm taking your name down.
我要把你们的名字记下来
I'm taking your name down.
穿迷彩服的那个 我还能看见你
In the camouflage. I can still see you.
我们中的一个需要被邀请进入 去救拉兹洛
All right, one of us needs to be invited in and get Laszlo.
我提名吉尔莫
I am nominating Guillermo,
因为我太陌生你太无聊
because I am too foreign and you are too boring.
吉尔莫不需要被邀请进去
Well, Guillermo doesn't need to be invited,
因为他是人类
as he's a human being.
我更想被邀请进去 那样更礼貌些
I would prefer to be invited in. It's more polite.
事实上 已经没必要争论了
Actually, it looks like it's a moot point.
他们偷走了拉兹洛
They've stolen Laszlo.
我不会接近他 看看就好
I'm not approaching him. Just going to watch.
格雷戈尔 格雷戈尔
Gregor. Gregor.
他没回应 因为那不是他的名字
He's not answering, 'cause that-that is not his name.
杰斯克
Jesk.
在这见到你真是惊喜
What a wonderful shock it is to see you here.
-是啊 -你能不能
- Yes. - Do you think maybe
让我进到你的车辆避难所里来
you could let me into your shelter of automobiles?
什么 当然 进来吧
What? Oh, uh, yeah. Come on in, of course. Yeah.
你过得怎么样 我没指望能再见到你
Well, how have you been? I-I didn't think i'd ever see you again.
你总会再见到我的
You will always see me again.
好吧 这是我工作的地方
Okay. Uh, this is where I work.
所以我在这上班
Hence the... why I'm working here.
-真棒 -是啊
- Amazing. - Yeah.
你在守护一个庞大的帝国
You are protecting a vast empire.
三层呢 可不是嘛
Three floors, yeah.
这些摄像的是跟你一起的
Are the cameras with you?
你得无视这些摄像头
You don't see the cameras.
好吧 进来吧
Okay. Yeah. Come on in.
我们负责捉鸟 老鼠 人们恨死老鼠了
Oh, we got your birds, your rats-- people hate rats.
凯伦
斯坦顿岛动物管制工作人员
还有臭鼬
Then you got your skunks.
我们会接到很多关于臭鼬的举报
We get a lot of calls for skunks.
我必须离近点看看他是不是在里面
I have to get closer to see if he's in there.
听着像是猫头鹰撞上来了
Sounds like an owl to me.
所以你把你的马都放在一层楼上吗
So do you keep your horses on one of the levels?
不 这以前停着辆捷豹
Uh, no. There was a Jaguar in here once.
很不错的车 我觉得很酷
It's a pretty nice car. Just thought it was pretty cool.
我见过格雷戈尔的很多转世
I have met Gregor in many incarnations.
士兵 间谍 蜡烛商人 小贩
Soldier, spy, wax seller, monger,
卖♥♥地毯的 卖♥♥旅行箱的
carpet monger, suitcase monger,
卖♥♥鱼的 卖♥♥门帘的
fishmonger, fly monger.
他在他的人生中卖♥♥过好多东西
He mongers a lot in his lives.
格雷戈尔 你的工作好复杂
Your job is so complicated, Gregor.
好刺♥激♥啊
So stimulating.
没有吧
No.
再说一下 我名字是杰夫
A-Again, you know, it, uh... it's "Jeff."
我漂洋过海只为与你相见
I have crossed oceans of time to be with you.
-我在想象你在时间中畅游的样子 -是的
- I'm imagining swimming through time. - Yes...
我就是那么过来的
But I have.
好了 我马上就下班了
Well, I'm gonna get off work here, in a second.
我还有点事要办 如果你想和我一起玩的话
I just got a little bit more to do, if you want to hang out.
这是禁止的 不过我可以给你10到15分钟
Oh, it is forbidden, but ten, 15 minutes?
-行 太好了 -待会见
- Yes, that's great. - I will see you then.
好的 没问题
Okay, cool.
他总是有很强的性♥欲♥
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表