剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
Oh, it was only one time you died for me.
其他几次都只是意外
The other times were just accidents.
几个小时前 我的生活还很正常
A few hours ago, my life was normal,
而现在 我以为是真实的一切
and now everything I thought I knew was real
原来都是幻觉
has turned out to be an illusion.
我已经结婚了 再会
I'm married with a husband. Farewell.
别走 娜嘉
No, no, Nadja. Nadja. Nadja!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
娜嘉
Nadja?!
而且 我也注意到了
And, like, I've also noticed that some dogs
有些狗真的很大 而另一些真的很小
are really, really big, and other dogs -are really small...
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
抱歉 谢谢老天
Sorry. Thank goodness.
拉兹洛和南多都在里面的笼子里
Laszlo and Nandor are in cages inside.
请进来 女士
Please come in, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这扇门的密♥码♥是什么
What is the code for your door?
1-2-3-4-5.
这就是这扇门的密♥码♥
That's the code for the door?
人类啊 我
Humans, I can't...
耶 是娜嘉
Yay, it's Nadja.
你好 亲爱的 你来这有何贵干
Hello, my darling. What are you doing here?
-我是来救你们出笼子的 -完全没必要
- I've come to help you out of the cage. - Absolutely no need.
我隔壁的猫先生
Mr. Cat next door...
我正在对它施展催眠术
...I was in the process of hypnotizing him.
我马上就能逃离这里了
I was moments away from escaping.
你没有必要来这一趟
I don't know why you bothered coming.
靠
Sh-Shit.
我得去救我的难友 我向它们承诺过
I've got to free my fellow inmates. I made a gentleman's promise.
这名嫌犯表示
Well, the suspect stated
他是一位重生的古代战士
that he is an ancient warrior who's been reborn anew,
-诸如此类的 -这都是事实
- et cetera, et cetera. - That's all the truth!
你可以问我的前女友
You can ask my ex--
我们几个世纪前在一起过
we were together ages ago.
她变成了一堆老鼠
She turned into a pile of rats.
好的 伙计 我会问那堆老鼠
Okay, buddy. I'll just ask the pile of rats.
我是格雷戈尔 赢得过多场战役的胜利
I am Gregor! Victor of many battles.
我是女清洁工
I am cleaning lady!
你们自♥由♥了 我的同志们
Run and be free, my comrade.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
还是不说谢谢吗
Still no thank-you?
松开你们的爪子 你们这群不知感恩的畜生
Release your claws, you ungrateful bastards.
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表