剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
Ludwig!
我来吧 跟我走 小心脚下
I'll just do it. Follow me. Watch your step.
我不用小心 因为我在滑行
I don't have to, I glide.
晚上好 阁下们
Good evening, Your Excellencies.
这位是渎神者瓦西里卡
This is Vasillika the Defiler.
你们好
Hello.
我是
And I am...
加勒特
Garrett.
加勒特
Garrett the...
吸血鬼
The vampire.
简单 很好
Simple. Nice.
你好 吸血鬼加勒特
Hi, Garrett the vampire.
告诉我们 男爵怎么了
Now, what happened with the Baron?
他死了
He's dead.
-各位我们很抱歉 -不是我们害死他的
- Sorry, everyone. - It w... we didn't make him dead.
确实不是我们的错 是个误会
No, it's true. It was a misunderstanding.
开了个玩笑 我们说了 "为什么不杀男爵"
Um, as a joke, we said, "Why not kill the Baron?"
如果你们当时在场
And if you were there at the time,
-你也会笑的 -对啊
- you, too, would have laughed. - Yes.
现在我们意识到这话很傻
Now we realize that it was probably a stupid thing to say,
我们真的很抱歉
and we are truly sorry,
我们非常严肃
and we're taking this very seriously.
这是我们的严肃脸
And these are our serious faces.
严肃 严肃 非常严肃
Serious, serious, serious.
跟过来
Follow.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我给脸暖和下 这里太冷了
I'm warming my face. It's so cold in here.
那个是LED灯
Well, it's an LED light.
这里不可能有火
There's no way we could have fire.
火之祭司会发火的
The fire marshals would have a fit.
我得说我们
I have to say we are
深深地被你们的故事打动了
deeply moved by your story,
也许只是我
and-and maybe it's just me,
-但我认为你们什么罪都没有 瓦西里卡 -没有
- but I don't think you're guilty at all. Vasillika? - Mm, no,
我不认为你听起来有罪
I don't think you sound guilty.
我想他们或许会放你们走
I-I think... they might let you go.
抱歉 "他们"是指什么
Sorry, what do you mean by "They"?
吸血鬼议会
The Vampiric Council.
你们不是吸血鬼议会吗
You're not the Vampiric Council?
不 不 我们是这里的囚徒
No. No, we're... we're prisoners here.
不 我们被囚禁在这个乏味的地方
No, we have -been imprisoned in this boring room
有 一千年了吧
for... 1,000 years?
-真糟糕 -从1932年开始
- Oh, it's really awful. - Since 1932.
那没有一千年
That's not 1,000 years.
现在是哪年
What-what year is it?
2019年
It's 2019.
我们已经在这90年了
We have been here for 90 years.
-该死 -你做了什么
- Oh, shit. -What did you do?
我吗 亵渎了太多东西
Oh, me? Too much defiling.
他们说我把一个婴儿变成了吸血鬼 把它留在了布朗克斯
They say I turned a baby into a vampire and left it in the Bronx.
谁会做这种事 如果我知道是谁干的
Who would do such a thing? If I ever find out who did it,
我要用匕♥首♥ 捅他们五千下
I will take a dagger and stab them 5,000 times
用这只手 再换这只手
with this hand, switch hands,
再捅五千下
and stab them another 5,000 times!
我折磨那个吸血鬼的方法
I can fill up this book
能写满这本书
with the ways I would torture that vampire.
真不想是那家伙
Wouldn't want to be him.
-那个可怜的孩子 -可怜 可怜的孩子
- That poor baby. - Poor, poor baby.
吸血鬼议会现在召你们会见
The Vampiric Council will see you now.
-也不用现在 -我说 现在
- Doesn't have to be right now. - I mean, right now...
现在 他们休息了一下
Right now. I... They had a break,
-现在已经准备好了 -他们..
- but they're ready now. - They...
你也是亲信吗
Are you a familiar, too?
是的
Yes.
欢迎
Welcome.
这就是你们接受审判的厅堂
This is the chamber where you will be tried.
你们可以闲荡[绞刑]
You could hang...
-绞刑 -在此 直到审判开始
- Hang? - here, until the trial starts.
我觉得我们准备好了
I think we're ready.
-不 -我们没准备好 -我们准备好了
- No... - We are not ready. - Yes. We are ready.
-不 我们没准备好 -怎么回事
- No, we're not... - What? What's going...
判决表演开始
The spectacle of judgment begins.
这他妈是什么
What the hell is this?
这还挺精美的
That's very elaborate.
因为这可能会是你们在世上的最后一晚
Since this may be your last night of existence,
吸血鬼议会想要做点特别的事
the Vampiric Council likes to do something a little bit special.
他们为此排练了数十年
They rehearsed it for decades.
这太奇怪了
This is very odd.
这他妈是什么
What the blazes is this?
来自黑夜的黑暗问候
Dark greetings of the night
致来自五湖四海
to all the members
吸血鬼议会全体成员
of the Vampiric Council, from all the continents,
大家相聚于
gathered here together on...
-斯坦顿岛上 -斯
- Staten Island. - On St...
斯坦顿岛上
O-On Staten Island.
欢迎各位远亲近邻
Welcome, vampires from near and far,
莅临大吸血贵议会
to this here grand Vampiric Council,
以期裁定三位受指控之人
to judge over these three accused.
你肯定好奇 他们受到了什么指控
Accused of what, you may ask.
-谋杀罪 -吸血鬼谋杀罪
- Murder... - Vampire murder.
-吸血鬼谋杀罪 -抱歉 吸血鬼谋杀罪
- Vampire murder. - Sor... vampire murder.
这就是我们相聚于此的缘由
So that's why we're here.
现在我将介绍议会的领导者们
I'll now introduce the leaders of the council,
从蒂尔达开始
starting here with Tilda.
差不多算是我们的首领
Pretty much our leader.
-她负责做出重大决定 -你们好
- She's the one who makes all the big decisions. - Hello.
欢迎你 蒂尔达
Welcome, Tilda.
我是维亚哥·冯·多拿·史马顿
I am Viago Von Dorna Schmarten
谢顿·海姆伯格
Scheden Heimburg.
这位是迪肯·布鲁卡
This is Deacon Brucke.
-你们好 -穿刺公弗拉迪斯拉夫
- Hello. - Vladislav the Poker.
以及
We also have
伊凡 不死者的永生公主
Evan, the Immortal princess of the Undead.
你不必说全称 只说伊凡就行 没关系
You don't have to say my whole name. You can just say Evan, it's fine.
简称伊凡
Or just Evan.
还有谁 丹尼
Who else do we have? Danny.
你好啊 丹尼 一如既往地没穿衬衫
Hey, Danny. With his shirt off, as usual.
胸膛上满是炫酷墨西哥文身
Cool Mexican tattoos all over his chest.
-黑暗问候 各位 -欢迎 丹尼
- Dark greetings, everyone. - Welcome, Danny.
-保罗也在 -黑暗问候 各位 黑暗问候
- We also have Paul. - Dark greetings, everyone. Dark greetings.
来到这真是太好了
Great to be here.
-罗伯 罗伯在吗 -他来不了
- Rob... Wh... Is Rob here? Is... - Couldn't make it.
罗伯不在吗
We couldn't get Rob?
不在 我和罗伯谈过 他不想
Uh, no, I-I talked to Rob, he didn't...
他不想来 想抛在脑后
didn't want to come. Want to... leave it behind.
没关系 他不想来 基弗
That's fine. No, he didn't want to be here. Kiefer?
我没看到基弗
I don't see Kiefer.
基弗说他想来 但他来不了
Kiefer said that he wanted to do it, but he couldn't come.
-他很忙吗 -汤姆和布拉德
- He was busy? - Tom and Brad...
-汤姆 不 -不感兴趣
- Tom, not... No. - Not interested.
-汤姆和布拉德 怎么说 -不感兴趣
- Tom and Bra... Well... - Not into it.
他们不像我们那么忠诚
They're not committed like us.
这只是有没有空的问题
It's just an availability thing.
-有谁到场 -正在视频通话
- Well, who is here? - Calling in via Skype,
我们有日行者卫斯理
we have Wesley over there, the day-walker.
卫斯理
Wesley!
-嘿 卫斯理 -视频通了吗
- Hey, Wesley. - Is this working?
-看看他 -天 不想看到他
- Look at him then... - Oh, God, not this fucking guy.
他是吸血鬼杀手
He is a vampire killer!
他是半个吸血鬼
Hey, he is half vampire.
他的意见仍然很重要
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表