剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
And every time he comes back, our love is reignited
像一大团火焰一样
like a big ball of flames,
然后他被残忍♥地斩首
and then he is brutally decapitated.
看这个
Look at this one.
这么漂亮的头发
Such a beautiful head of hair.
我喜欢他低声下气的样子
I like it when he's subservient,
但不是这样的
but not like this.
看
Hello!
*格雷戈尔 你是最体贴的男孩*
*Gregor, you are the sweetest boy *
*孩子*
*Kid.*
我要非常小心 以防拉兹洛看到
I have to be very careful in case Laszlo sees.
*我可爱的格雷戈尔*
* My sweet Gregor *
*格雷戈尔 能听见我吗*
* Gregor, can you hear me? *
*格雷戈尔 听我唱这首歌♥*
* Gregor, hear me singing this song *
*格雷戈尔 能听见我吗*
* Gregor, can you hear me? *
波赫佩西精神病医院
-*格雷戈尔 听我* -娜嘉
- * Gregor, hear me * - Nadja.
普通病房♥
监控录像
-娜嘉 娜嘉 -*唱这首歌♥*
- Nadja! Nadja! - * singing this song... *
监控A 普通病房♥
我是格雷戈尔
I'm Gregor!
娜嘉
Nadja!
监控F 入口D
监控G1 东步行街
监控P3 卸货区
娜嘉
Nadja?
娜嘉
Nadja!
该死的 报♥警♥
Goddamn it. Call the cops.
南多尔邀请我们参加
Nandor has invited us to join him at the funeral
他的后代玛德琳的葬礼
of his descendant Madeline.
-等下 是在教堂里 -老天爷
- Wait. It's in a church? - Oh, bloody hell.
-当然 这是葬礼 -等一下
- Well, of course. It's a funeral. - But hang on.
这是晚上 里面不应该没有人吗
It's night. Shouldn't there be no one in there?
我把它改到了晚上
I got it changed to later in the evening.
-混♥蛋♥ -你怎么做到的
- Asshole. - How did you do that?
我 打电♥话♥说有炸♥弹♥恐吓
I... called in a... bomb scare.
-我不能进去 -是的
- I can't go in there. - No.
为了玛德琳
Do it for Madeline.
看看玻璃上的图案
Look at the pictures on the glass.
是食人族
It's the jeepers man.
一想到要进教堂 教堂
Thought of going in a church... church--
我说这个词都会感到紧张
makes me nervous to say the word.
我
I just...
能吓到我的东西不多 但这个
You know, there's not much scares me, but this...
她可以进去 为什么我们不行 看看
She can go in. Why can't we? Look at...
-因为她不是吸血鬼 -看看她
- Because she's not a vampire! - Look at her.
我是吸血鬼 我可以进去
I'm a vampire. I can go in.
元气吸血鬼可以随便进入朝圣之地
Energy vampires have no problems going into places of worship.
我们觉得那里是肥沃的觅食场
We find it to be fertile feeding ground.
-不 -真棒 柯林
- No! Ooh! - Wonderful, Colin.
你能进去替我们致敬吗
Can you go in and pay our respects,
我们就站在这儿
and we'll just stand here?
这跟觅食无关
This is not about feeding ground.
而是关乎我的曾曾曾曾
This is about my great-great-great-great-
曾曾曾曾曾曾
great-great-great-great-great-great-
曾曾曾孙女 拜托了
great-great-granddaughter. Please.
拜托
Please?
操 好吧
Fuck it. Fine.
-玛德琳 -再次申明 我可以进去
- Madeline. - Again, it's okay for me to go in.
我不会有事
I-I'm... I'm gonna be fine.
-玛德琳 -拉兹洛
- Madeline. - Laszlo.
带着巨大的悲伤
And it is with great sadness
和巨大的悔恨
and tremendous remorse
我们跟玛德琳·达维什道别
that we say good-bye to Madeline Darvish.
她没有自己的孩子
She did not have children of her own,
但很多人都把她当母亲一样看待
but many considered her a mother figure.
-请起立 -该死的起立
- Please rise. - Motherfucking rise.
-你起立 -你起立
- Then you rise. - You rise.
谢谢你们过来
I really appreciate you coming.
南多 我们得离开这里
Nandor, we got to get out of here.
抱歉 我不知道我还能坚持多久
I'm so sorry. I don't know how much longer I can last here.
南多 因为血我的睫毛膏花掉了
Nandor, my mascara is running because of the blood.
你看着很棒
You look great.
我得出去
I got to get out.
我不行了
I can't do this.
仪式很不错 但我着火了
It is a lovely service, but I'm on fire.
你的杖和竿
Your rod and your staff--
-让我感到慰藉 -谢谢你来 娜嘉
- they comfort me. - Thank you for coming, Nadja.
我也要走了 我宁愿看电视
Hey, I'm gonna go, too. I'd rather watch TV.
谢谢 柯林·鲁宾逊
Thank you, Colin Robinson.
我会永远居住在上帝之家里
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
请坐下
Please be seated.
吉尔莫
Guillermo.
吉尔莫 我着火了 去拿水 水
Guillermo, I'm on fire. Get some water. Water.
好难过 我
So sad. I...
真的很想她
really miss her.
你拿的是圣水 吉尔莫
That was holy water, Guillermo.
你想杀死我吗
Are you trying to kill me?
她死得太早了
She died too young.
如果她家里人有谁
If anyone from the family would like
愿意说几句话的话
to say a few words...
现在可以上台了
n-now would be a good time.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, my darling.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, my darling.
吸血鬼住所
晚上10点23分
杰弗逊大道西边
West on Jefferson Avenue,
警用直升机监控录像
一辆新款红色旅行车
got a late model red station wagon.
精神病人 逃跑的精神病人
10-96. Escaped mental patient.
我哥们肖恩
So, my boy Sean...
当地年轻人的Instagram故事
晚上10点26分
到东公园路上的小商店
...came to the corner store down on Eastern Parkway
买♥♥扭扭糖 但他们只有家庭包装
to get some Twizzlers, but they only had a family size.
-闭嘴 闭嘴 看 -什么 我在说
- Yo, shut up, shut up, look. - What, man? I'm telling a...
什么鬼 什么
What the...? Dude, what?
我♥操♥ 天呐
Holy shit. Oh, my God.
我靠
Dude, holy...
-我靠 天啊 -看看
- Holy shit! Oh, my God. - Oh! Look at that!
-看看 -我靠
- Look at that. - Holy shit.
娜嘉
Nadja!
-你还好吗 -我靠
- Are you okay? - Holy shit.
打扰下 喂
Excuse me. Yo, yo, yo.
等等
Wait.
天
Oh, my God.
娜嘉
Nadja!
哥们 那不是你的
Dude, that's not yours. Hey!
娜嘉
Nadja!
吸血鬼住所
晚上10点31分
娜嘉
Nadja!
娜嘉
Nadja!
靠
Shit.
娜嘉
Nadja!
-杰斯克 -娜嘉
- Jesk? - Nadja.
我的娜嘉 我听到你的电♥话♥了
My Nadja. I heard your call.
-嘘 -命运指引我来到这里
- Shh. - My destiny has brought me here,
和你在一起
and it is to be with you.
杰斯克 你不该来的
Jesk, uh, you-you shouldn't be here.
-我老公住在这儿 -老公
- My husband lives here. - Husband?
他块头很大
And he is very big, wide man,
-他喜欢咬人 -我不管
- and he loves to bite. - I don't give a shit.
-他喜欢咬人 -我们的命运不可否认
- He loves to bite... - Our destiny cannot be denied.
这是谁 亲爱的
Who's this, my darling?
来访的绅士
A gentleman caller?
不 就是我公园的朋友
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表