剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
So I guess I would begin the negotiation by...
你把那顶帽子给我
you giving me that hat.
我就知道会这样
Oh, I fucking knew this would happen.
-绝对不行 -拉兹洛
- Absolutely not. - Laszlo.
西蒙 你不想要那帽子 不是什么好帽子
Simon, you don't want the hat. It's not a good hat.
-不 -帽子给他 -不
- No... - Give him the hat. - No.
我看你在那船上走
I watched you walk around that ship
总是戴着那帽子 心想
always wearing that hat and thinking,
"这个吸血鬼不配这顶帽子 我才配"
"This vampire doesn't deserve this hat. I deserve that hat."
我告诉你 如果你想要这帽子
Well, I'll tell you something, if you want this hat,
你就得砍掉我的头
you'll have to cut my head off.
-拉兹洛 -行啊
- Laszlo. - That's fine.
你身后的大弗拉德有一把砍刀
Big Vlad, right behind you, has a machete.
他可以砍头 或者我们可以让沉默者来
He could take it, or perhaps we could get The Silent One,
或者小弗拉德 他是疯子
or Little Vlad, he's a fucking maniac.
50年代先生也行 他能帮上忙
And if we could hit Mister 50s, maybe he could help,
或者放血者本人
or the Exsanguinator himself.
或者 我看看 这里的所有人
Or, let's see, fucking everybody here.
行行 我懂你的意思了 放开我
All right, all right, you've made your point. Get off me.
把帽子拿去
Take the fucking hat.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
是什么在我后脑勺
What is it that's sort of puckering
缩拢 吮吸
and sucking at the back of my head?
女巫屁♥眼♥
It's witch's asshole.
是的
Oh, yes.
既然我拿到帽子了
Well, now that I've got the hat,
-我可以叫他们滚出去了 -什么
- I can say, um, get them out of here. - What?
-什么 -滚出去
- What? - You can get the fuck out!
滚出我的夜店
Get out of my club!
我召唤你来
I summoned you here
是为了要你的帽子 现在你们该走了
to get your hat, and now it is time for you to leave.
*喂 该走了*
* Hey, yo, it's time to go *
*快滚 我的押韵太强*
* So hit the exit, my rhyme flow's so sick *
-*已是更高境界* -对
- * It's on some next shit... * - Yeah!
-真丢人 -谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
- Humiliating. - Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
对了 我们不免停车费
By the way, we don't validate parking.
虽然你们没车
Not that you have a car,
-因为你们是吸血鬼中的废物 -拉兹洛 别
- because you are failures of vampires - Lazlo, don't...
披着可悲的斗篷
in your pathetic, lame capes.
这帽子 让我觉得自己像罗宾汉
This hat-- it makes me feel like Robin Hood.
大弗拉德 我的弓
Big Vlad, my bow.
-高耸入云 -高耸入云
- Touch the sky. - Touch the sky.
他就是个大傻♥逼♥
He's a big silly dickhead.
我不记得他有这么狡诈
I don't remember him being so devious.
他名字就是狡诈者西蒙
I mean, he is called Simon The Devious.
-靠 -靠
- Shit! - Shit! Oh, shit!
真该死 亲爱的
Fucking hell. Darling?
-什么事 -我觉得我的帽子可能被诅咒了
- Yes? - I think my hat's probably cursed.
蝙蝠
Bat!
吉尔莫
Guillermo.
吉尔莫
Guillermo?
那个想吃了你的吸血鬼
You're still angry about that vampire
你还在生他的气 对吗
who tried to eat you, aren't you?
-是的 -不要否认 我能看出来
- Yes. - Don't deny it. I can tell.
-我说是的 -看 我就知道
- I said yes. - See, I knew it.
吉尔莫
Guillermo...
我为今晚对你的态度道歉
I'm sorry for how I treated you tonight.
我很感谢你
I appreciate you.
真的
I really do.
那你有时候的表达方式可真奇怪
Well, you have a funny way of showing it sometimes.
谢谢夸奖 但是
Thank you. But...
今晚 我要补偿你
I'm going to make it up to you tonight.
这太神奇了 主人
This is amazing, Master.
好好享受 吉尔莫 你真的在飞
Enjoy it, Guillermo. You're really flying.
这是我人生中最棒的一晚
This is the best night of my life!
那可真悲惨 不过也很迷人
Oh, that's quite sad, but also quite beautiful.
-我感觉像个真正的吸血鬼 -别得寸进尺
- I feel like a real vampire. - Don't push it.
-那边那个是什么 -哪里
- What's that over there? - Where?
我觉得是帝国大厦
The Empire State Building, I think.
那个是吗
Is that it right there?
什么 那里
What, over there?
啊哦
Oops.
靠
Shit.
嘘 吉尔莫
Shh, Guillermo.
不要自寻烦恼
Don't trouble yourself.
他很幸运
He was fortunate.
一大丛树枝勾住了他
A thicket of trees tangled him up,
接着他摔在了废弃快餐车顶上
and then he landed on the roof of an abandoned food truck.
我希望你知道
I want you to know
你是我的
that you are my...
朋友
friend.
不 听起来不太对
Ugh, no, that didn't feel right.
忘掉我说的话 我们走吧
You will forget I said anything. Shall we?
我嘞个去 那是我的帽子
Hold your Horlicks-- that's my bloody hat.
是你在里面吗 西蒙
Is that you in there, Simon?
我要拿回我的帽子了 你个王八蛋
Well, I'm gonna take my hat back, you crispy piece of shit.
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表