剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
那就来吧
so, uh... here goes.
你好 我的夜间行动小兄弟
Hello, my little nighttime brother.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
这破玩意咬我
Fucking thing just bit me.
但马上就会痊愈
But that'll heal immediately.
看啊
There we are.
我似乎高估了我们的血缘关系
Seems I overestimated our kinship.
我得放大招了
I'll have to take things up a notch.
我用以太之名召唤你
I call out to you through the ether,
道格
Doug...
彼得
Peters.
彼得什么来着
Peters?
彼得森 道格·彼得森
Peterson. Doug Peterson.
我用以太之名召唤你
I call out to you through the ether,
道格·彼得森
Doug Peterson.
您叫我吗
Did you call me?
什么
What?
-我刚听见 您叫我了吗 -没有
- I just heard... Did you call me? - No.
我只是用以太召唤道格·彼得森
I was calling through the ether to Doug Peterson.
-您没召唤我 -没有
- You're not calling. - No.
如果我需要什么 我会叫你的
If I need anything, I will call you.
但不是通过以太
But not through the ether.
就是普通的叫喊
Just by regular yelling.
-好吧 抱歉 -没事
- All right, I'm sorry. - It's okay.
彼得森
Peterson.
道格·彼得森
Doug Peterson.
道格·彼得森
Doug Peterson.
你听见我的召唤了吗
Do you hear me call you?
我听见了
I hear you.
很好
Great.
嗨 道格
Hi, Doug.
我的亲爱的小火鸡
Now, my sweet little baby turkey,
我想让你喝点这个小瓶里装的东西
I'd like you to drink something from this vial.
是伏特加吗 还是别的什么
Is it vodka or something?
这就像有点辛辣的烈性酒
It's like a very strong spirit with a little spicy kick.
这是我的血
Um, it is my blood.
你的血真好喝
Well, your blood is delicious.
为什么叫它血呢
Why do they call it blood?
它就是我身体里的血啊
Well, it's... it is the blood from my body,
所以我叫它我的血
so I-I call it my blood.
我是说 我们不知道幕后黑手是谁
I mean, w-we don't know who was behind this.
是和帮派有关的活动
Is this a gang-related activity?
还是MS-13帮会要传递什么讯息
Is-is MS-13 sending a message?
这些浣熊是我给你的礼物
I gave you those raccoons as a bloody gift.
这是对我幸福生活的
This was a clear and direct threat
直接威胁
to my well-being...
他们嘲笑我
They laughed at me.
现在我将要放出我的地狱猎犬道格·彼得斯
They will not be laughing now that I am about to unleash
这下他们笑不出来了吧
my hellhound Doug Peters...
森
son.
也是对理事会每一位成员安全的直接威胁
...and to the safety of every member of this council.
要是我们不屈服的话
It's a grim portent of things to come
这就是灾难降临的前兆 你个无知的贱♥人♥
if we don't surrender, you ignorant bitch.
-干得好 道格·彼得森 -什么
- Yes, Doug Peterson. - What?
我要把你的脑袋扯下来
I will rip your head from your body.
我要把你的内脏
And I will hang your entrails
挂在海兰大道的交通信♥号♥♥灯上
from the traffic light on Hylan Boulevard,
这样我们的新主人就会看到
so our new masters will see
只有服从的人才能活下来
that only those who submit will survive!
彼得森先生 你简直放肆
Mr. Peterson, you are way out of order.
听从我的警告 否则就太迟了
Heed my vision before it's too late!
我已经收到了一条
I have received a message
来自夜间懒散野兽的信息
from a slouching beast in the night!
这个人很明显已经疯了
The man is quite obviously mad.
或者说是有人把他逼疯的
Or someone's driven him mad.
可怕的事情就要发生了
Something terrible is coming!
这太让人尴尬了
This is an embarrassment.
我们制定新计划的时候
Well, I did not hear you peep up
你怎么不吱声啊
when we were coming up with the new plan.
我当时在转化一个新的吸血鬼
I was making a new vampire.
-你说什么 -没什么
- I'm sorry, what? - Nothing.
也许我们现在应该制定一个新计划
Perhaps we should come up with a new plan, then.
当噩梦成真时 就是我复仇的时刻
Vengeance will be mine when nightmares are made real!
-你要跟我们一起走吗 -不了 我现在没法起身
- Are you leaving with us? - No. I-I can't stand up right now,
你们懂的
if you know what I mean.
快点撕碎你眼前假象的面纱
Tear the fucking veil of illusion from your eyes!
见证命中注定的地狱逃亡
And witness the hellscape that is our destiny!
是在说吸血鬼吗
Wh-What was that about a vampire?
我要将你们的蛋扯下来喂给你们的孩子
I will tear your balls off and feed them to your children!
我
I, um...
我最近一直在努力对抗我患上的
I've been fighting off this very intense...
严重流感
flu, I think?
因为我那天晚上盖得不够多
Um, 'cause I didn't have enough layers on the other night.
我觉得是传染性单核细胞增多症
Think it's mono.
不 我不...
Uh, no, I don't...
觉得是...
think it's...
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表