17 years.
17年了
How long have you and --
你结婚多少年了
20. 18. 22.
20年 18年 22年
I'm not good with numbers.
我记不住数字
You're an accountant.
你是个会计
Different. Those are guy numbers.
不一样的 这是男人的数字
Years married -- that's girl math.
结婚很多少年 那是女人的数学
I'm seized with guilt. Are you seized with guilt?
我有罪恶感 你有吗
Seized.
我也有
Good girl. Good girl.
干得好 干得好
Good girl.
干得好
We shouldn't be doing this.
我们不应该这么做
You're right.
你说的对
We have families.
我们有家庭
Children. Beautiful children.
孩子 漂亮的孩子
This would destroy them.
这样会伤害他们
Legendary!
哥是传奇
She thinks I can make peter disappear.
她认为我可以让彼得消失
Peter wants her in jail,
彼得想让她坐牢
me out of the business.
让我洗手不干
Silas wants to skip college and be like me.
塞拉斯不想上大学 还想像我一样做生意
I think shane knows what I do.
我觉得希恩知道了我做的事
I can't even look him in the face.
我甚至不敢面对他
I've never been to china. Sit down!
我从没去过中国 坐下
She threatened to kill me!
她威胁说要杀了我
Stop sucking on this fucking straw.
别再吸那烂吸管了
Give me your hand.
把手给我
Breathe.
深呼吸
Look at me.
看着我
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Korean girl taught me this.
一个韩国女教我的
Keep breathing and look at me.
继续深呼吸 看着我
I don't know what to do.
我不知道怎么办
I'm out of moves.
我现在寸步难行
Baby, you never had any.
亲爱的 我们一直都如此
Moves mean you think things through. You have been reacting.
冷静下来好好想想出路 你反应过激了
That feels good.
现在好点了
You ready to get in the backseat?
你准备好休息了吗
You ready for conrad's plan now?
准备好实施康纳德计划了吗
You out. I'm out.
你不干了 我不干了
You dug yourself a pit a mile deep and a foot wide,
你要为自己找一个可靠安全之所
and you're looking back up at a pinhole.
然后时不时的从小孔里窥视等待时机
You out.
你不干了
Yeah.
是的
You go to him.
去找他
You tell him you love him.
告诉他你爱他
Tell him you're out after this harvest.
告诉他收了这季之后你就金盆洗手了
You get your money back.
你拿回你的钱
Heylia James gets wiped off his board.
叫他不再通缉海莉亚·詹姆斯
I take the equipment and disappear.
我拿上这里的设备 然后消失
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, I don't really want to hear that.
我不想听那个
No, no, listen.
不 听着
You've been a good friend. No
你是个很好的朋友 不
this ain't no "Driving miss daisy."
这可不是《为戴茜小姐开车》
I ain't about to feed you no thanksgiving pie.
我不会给你吃感恩节派的
Things work out with Peter,
等你和彼得的事搞定了
you get your money.
就回来拿你的钱
You done.
明白没
You love him?
你爱他吗
Who?
谁
Agent wonder bread.
白鬼特工
I'm not sure.
我不知道
You think you could?
你觉得你会爱他吗
You're out?
你不干了吗
The hours suck.
工作时间不好
There's no health insurance.
还没有医保
It's a bad job for a danger junkie.
对一个没有自♥制♥力的人来说可不是好工作
And that's you.
这才是你
I admit I have a problem.
我承认我有问题
I'm going cold Turkey.
我会洗心革面
I'm skeptical.
我不相信
Let me convince you.
我会让你心服口服
Come to dinner tomorrow night.
明晚来吃饭
Eat with my family.
跟我家人一起吃
Your sons?
你儿子
I don't know how thrilled they'll be.
不知道他们得多激动
They're good kids.
他们都是好孩子
I know that.
我知道
And you're amazing.Eat with us.
你也很迷人 跟我们一起吃
Heylia walks, Conrad leaves?
海莉亚走了 康纳德离开了
I want to make a go of it.
我也不想干了
Dinner? My place.
晚饭 在我家
Bring a toothbrush.
带你的牙刷来
I'm staying the night?
我在那里过夜吗
Peter is my boyfriend.
彼得是我男朋友
He makes me happy.
他让我很幸福
Just your boyfriend?
只是你男朋友吗
And he's in some sort of law enforcement, I hear.
我听说他在什么执法部门工作
So we can all feel safe.
所以我们都很有安全感
I've invited him over for dinner tomorrow night.
我明天晚上请他来吃饭
It needs to go well.
必须要保证一切顺利
Can I invite Gretchen? Absolutely.
我能请格雷琴吗 当然可以
What is this we're having?
这是什么
It's paella. Right.
肉菜饭 好
It's pretty.
挺好的
I want you to make this again tomorrow night.
明晚你再做这个菜
I don't do the same thing, I can make--
我不想做同一样菜 我可以做
No. I want you to make this.
不 就做这个
You got it.
你说了算
Kat!
凯特
You lost your cat?
你的猫丢了吗
I'm Kat.You're Nancy, right?
我叫凯特 你是南希吧
I am.
我是
There's a smell.
什么味道
Grape jelly?
葡萄味果冻
No, it's fish.
不 是鱼
Oh, that's me.That's me.
是我 是我
It's sockeye salmon.
是红鲑鱼
Do you want some? No, I'm good.
你要不要吃点 不
Who are you? What do you want?
你是谁啊 你想干什么
Is Andy here?
安迪在吗
Mom,uncle Andy's choking!
妈 安迪叔叔噎着了
Come on in.
进来吧
I've been eating nothing
在47个小时中
but sockeye salmon for the past 47 hours
我除了红鲑鱼什么都没吃
The mapquest printout said it took 43, which is bullshit.
搜索网站上说只要43个小时 胡说八道
I mean, horse apples. You must be Shane.
转来转去的 你一定是希恩了
Hi, heart hug. Sat Sari Akar.
拥抱一个 萨特·赛丽·爱卡
Are you the crazy chick from Alaska
你就是那个总想杀死我叔叔的
who tried to kill my uncle?
那个阿♥拉♥斯加疯女人吗
That is a great story.
故事编得不错嘛
Hi, Silas.
你好 塞拉斯
You drove here all the way from Alaska?
你从阿♥拉♥斯加开车过来的吗
Yeah, I borrowed some salmon from the fishery.
是啊 我从渔民那里借了些鲑鱼
That means she stole it.
意思是她偷的
The man at the 7-eleven gave me a case of red bull
7-11的一个人给了我一箱红牛
That means she stole it.
还是她偷的
That's all I've been eating and drinking for 47 hours.
这就是我开车的47个小时中吃过的东西
I drove and I drove and I drove
我一直开一直开一直开
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表