I...
我
loved your father.
爱过你的父亲
I still love him.
我到现在还爱着他
This has nothing to do with Judah or marriage, really.
这不代表我不在乎吉达 把婚姻当儿戏 真的
It's business.
这只是个交易
You m-married him.
可你跟他结婚了
Silas, I know how strange this all sounds.
塞拉斯 我知道这听起来很奇怪
It's dad's birthday! I know!
今天可是爸爸的生日 我知道
But he's dead, so what difference does it make!
但他死了 这又有什么关系呢
Stop playing the "Dead dad" Card!
不要跟我打"死去的老爸"这张牌
The wrong parent died!
真希望死的是我
And you know what? Tough shit.
你知道吗 活着就是这样艰辛
Get your ass back there and watch Willy fucking Wonka!
你给我回去 看他妈的威利·旺卡去
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表