I see several trucks pull up to your house today,
我看见几辆卡车停在你房♥子前面
and I'm thinking, "what will come out?"
我就在想 "那里会卸下来点什么呢"
"Perhaps a ping-pong table,
"也许是乒乓球台
maybe a la-z-boyor
也许是玩具
a flat-screen TV.
也许是一台宽屏电视
But, no. It was all boxes,
但是都没有 全都是些盒子
and I know these boxes.
而且我知道那些盒子
These are victor's boxes.
那些是维克多的盒子
I know what you are doing, so get out.
我知道你们搞什么鬼 所以快滚
Or next time I knock on your door,
不然下次我来敲门
I won't be holding pastries,
我可不会带着果仁蜜糖千层酥
and neither will my brothers and my cousins.
同样我的兄弟们表亲们也不会
Tell victor kesheshian says hi.
向维克多问好
And the round ones are walnut. Delicious.
还有这里面的圆东西是胡桃 很好吃的
Victor.
维克多
Kesheshian says hi.
卡谢尼安向你问好
Shit. Guys, hold the work.
该死 伙计们 停一下
What's going on? Aram Kesheshian.
什么事 阿♥拉♥姆·卡谢尼安
Who's that? North side armenian power.
他是谁 北亚美尼亚老大
The competi-tian.
竞争对手
I set up his grow houses.
是我帮他们装♥修♥大♥麻♥种植屋的
Mother fucker is serious about his business.
那个混球可把这当回事呢
We got to move.
我们要换个地方
This is America.
这里是美国
We can all do business.
大家都有自己的事
We'll send him cookies.
我们要送他饼干
Scare the shit out of him.
吓得他屁滚尿流
Did you hear the man? We have problems.
你么听见那个人说的了吗 我们有麻烦了
There's always problems. There's always solutions.
水来土掩 兵来将挡
Keep going, fellas. Are you sure?
继续 伙计们 你确定吗
I'm sure. Fine.
我确定 好的
Lacy, can I talk to Nancy for a second, please?
蕾西 我可以和南希说下话吗
She's got to go home.
她回家了
You can talk to her tomorrow.
你可以明天再和她说
Finish.
完工咯
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Megan's pregnant.
梅根怀孕了
And we're keeping it.
我们准备生下孩子
Hi, Nancy.
嗨 南希
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表