Oh, it's just Dean.
是迪恩
You okay? Guess we square now.
你没事吧 我猜我们现在扯平了
Hey, how come Dean doesn't have to clean?
嘿 凭什么迪恩就不用打扫
What's the matter?
什么事啊
Everyone in my grade has already gotten a hand job.
我们年级每个人都打过飞机了
Congrats, little stud. How was it?
恭喜你了小猛♥男♥ 感觉如何
No. Everyone but me.
不是 只有我没打过
And now they're making fun of me.
所以现在他们开始取笑我了
Fuck 'em.
去他们的
When you win the pulitzer prize,
等你赢了普利策新闻奖
you know how much pussy you're gonna get?
你知道会有多少女人投怀送抱么
I can't wait that long.
可我等不及了
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Well, that's easy enough, young man.
好吧 这很简单 小伙子
Don't ever say I'm not a good uncle.
不许再说我是个坏叔叔了
Mimosa, my darling?
来杯含羞草鸡尾酒么 亲爱的
Isn't it a little early to be drinking, even for you, Celia?
西莉亚 这会儿喝酒也早了点吧
Big day today? Oh, yeah, ye.
今儿是大日子 是啊
I have to take depositions.
我得去出庭作证
Huge case. Yeah, our...
大案件 我们的
client wants to suet he city.
委托人想控告政♥府♥
Dean, it's Jack.
迪恩 我是杰克
Sorry about what happened today,buddy.
伙计 我关于今天发生的事感到抱歉
If you need a recommendation, let me know.
如果你需要推荐信的话 我可以帮忙
Hi, Mr.Hodes. It's Carla.
嗨 霍兹先生 我是卡拉
I spoke to Blue Cross,
我跟如兰十字公♥司♥谈过了
and you're eligible for
你符合他们
this thing called C.O.B.R.A.Continuation coverage.
的续保条件
And I'm not supposed to be talking to you
我不能再和你用公♥司♥电♥话♥
from here anymore,
多说什么了
so call my cellphone -- goodbye.
所以打我手♥机♥ 拜拜
I was the one who recommended that they downsize.
我被他们裁员了
I dedicated my life to that firm.
我毕生致力于这家公♥司♥
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这样对我
Oh, he hasn't even called yet.
他还没有打电♥话♥过来
Oh, love has found Heylia James.
爱情女神找到了海莉亚·詹姆斯
Girl, you better stop.
女人 少来
Just 'cause you ain't got nobody in your business
不能因为你没有人爱
don't mean you can beall up in mine.
就代表说你可以掺和我的事
Did he say he was gonna call?
他有说过他会打电♥话♥来吗
I said,"call me" and he said, "I don't have your number.
我说"给我打电♥话♥" 他说"我没有你号♥码"
So I said, "I'm listed" --my home phone, anyway.
我说 我的电♥话♥在黄页里呢
Haven't left the house in two days.
我待在这等电♥话♥都两天了
How fucking patheticis that?
你说我他妈的多可悲啊
It's cute.
真可爱
If he weren't hoping for
如果他不是希望
the global destruction of the white race,
白种人全球性灭绝的话
I might really be rooting for you two.
我还真愿意为你们两个喝彩
He don't mean that shit.
他可没有那样的意思
Maybe he do. Oh, I just like him.
也许他有 我只是喜欢上他了
Sometimes you fall for the wrong people.
有时候你为一个错误的人深陷
Something about the way they smell or smile
有时候只因为他们的气味或者他们的微笑
or carry little packs of tissues in their pockets.
抑或是因为他们在口袋里装了一包纸巾
Maybe you do got somebody in your business.
也许你也爱上了什么人
Yeah, he's in his 60's and he rides a segway,
是啊 他已经六十岁了而且他乘坐赛格威
but there's something about him.
但是他仍然很有吸引力
What the fuck's a segway?
赛格威是什么玩意儿
It's a thing with two wheels that rich white people ride.
那个东西是有钱白人乘坐的两轮车
Well, ain't the lucky star shining on your lady parts.
看来有一颗幸运星陪伴你左右
But even if I break my stallion,
但是就算我驯服了我的千里马
I ain't getting boof or allah knows how long.
我也不知道我可以和他在一起多久
Still, gives you a reason to get dressed in the morning.
但这也是一个在早晨起来穿衣打扮的理由
What if she doesn't like me?
如果她不喜欢我该怎么办
$80 and a generous tip says she will.
80美元还有丰厚的小费会让她贴贴服服
Now, keep your mouth shut.
现在 闭上你的嘴
Consider this an early birthday present.
想想这份提前的生日礼物
Are you getting one, too?
你不找一个吗
I got a date in a few hours.
我在几小时之后还有个约会呢
Of course I'm getting one.
当然我也要找一个
No way to stay cool if you're backed up.
要不然在这干等你吗
Nice wedding band.
婚戒真不错
Who next?
下一个是谁
Hi. My little buddy over here is a first-timer.
嗨 我的小兄弟第一次到这里来
He's done the self-serve, but he's looking for a full.
他有过自助服务 但是他现在享受全套服务
Do you have any student discounts?
你能不能给点学生优♥惠♥什么的
You go away! Inappropriate.
滚开 太不像话了
Inappropriate behavior.
这太不适合了
Is this a negotiating ploy?
没有商量的余地吗
You don't bring a little boy in here.
你不能把小男孩带到这里来
Why? His money's not green?
什么 难道他的钱就不是钱吗
Come on. He's been saving his allowance for weeks.
他为了这个存了好几个礼拜的零花钱呢
You I do. Little boy, no.
你可以 但是小男孩 不行
Where's Ria?
莉亚在吗
Ria? What?
莉亚 什么事
Andrew, It's so nice to see you.
安德鲁 很高兴见到你
It's been a while.
好久不见了
You have a date tonight?
你今天有约会吗
Would you tell Miss saigon
你能让赛格恩小姐通融一下吗
we're here for business?
我们是有要事的
He want a happy finish for a little boy.
他要我帮那个小男孩结束他的处♥男♥生涯
Inappropriate.
这太不像话了
He is 18 with a glandular problem, right?
他有十八岁了 就是因为腺体长不高 对吗
Of course.
当然啦
He little boy.
他是一个小男孩
If she won't do it, what can I do?
她不愿意 我又能怎么办
Arthritis.
我有关节炎
And Gingivitis.
还有牙龈炎
Sorry, little buddy.
抱歉了 小弟
Oh, no, don't cry. Don't cry.
别 别哭 别哭
Okay. Come on.
好吧 来吧
Nice move with the tears, kid.
装哭可真管用啊 小朋友
Going to Megan's.
我去梅根家了
Of course.
好吧
Lupita, I'm sorry I took all your supplies.
洛皮塔 很抱歉我把你的东西拿走了
You did?
是你
I mean, you should ask. I get nothing done.
我的意思是你要先问问 看看我什么都没做
What did you clean?
你打扫了什么
A homeless shelter. Made me feel good.
一个无家可归者收容站 让我感觉好多了
You know, you can clean the whole house.
你知道吗你可以打扫一整间屋
Make you feel great.
让你感觉更好
I wouldn't want to take that away from you.
我可不能越俎代庖
Andrew. Where were you?
安德鲁 你去哪里了
You were supposed to help me clean...
你应该帮助我打扫的
at the homeless shelter.
在那个无家可归者收容站
Oh, yeah, the homeless shelter.
是啊 无家可归者收容站
Well, I've been doing my own good work.
可是我也有自己的事情要做啊
I need to take a nap.
我要去小睡一会
Shane, what about movie night?
希恩 电影之夜怎么办
I'm tired, mom.
妈妈 我很累
Sweet dreams!
好梦
I've been stood up.
我被放鸽子了
Well, I got to get ready for a date,
我现在要去为约会做下准备了
so catch you later, miss lonely hearts.
那回见了 孤单小姐
Hello? It's me.
喂 是我
Hey, you still want to go out tonight?
嗨 你今天晚上想出来吗
Maybe I'm not available on such short notice.
也许在这么短时间内我腾不出时间
Are you? I could go for a steak.
是吗 我要去吃牛排大餐
Food's boring.
吃太没意思了
Let's do something exciting.
让我们找点有意思的事情做吧
Are you sure you've never done this?
你以前真的没有玩过枪吗
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表