You're a good teacher.
这说明你是个好老师
18 years on the job.
我可在这行干了十♥八♥年♥
You ever killed anybody?
你有杀过人吗
18 years on the job.
十♥八♥年♥工龄
What's to stop you or me or them
什么时候结束啊
from just blowing somebody away?
你还是我还是他们
Death row.
死亡战队
Okay.
好吧
Your turn. It's okay.
该你了 好的
One more?
再来一杯
You have, amazing shoulders.
你的香肩真完美
No, they're tarnished.
不 它们有点小问题
Look -- bullet wound from the army.
看 战争的弹伤
You saw battle?
你亲历过战争
Israeli men are very macho.
伊♥拉♥克♥的男人很大男子主义
Everything is all fine
多带个女人上♥床♥
when you bring another woman into bed,
无所谓
but you bring another man, and they go crazy.
但是带个男人上♥床♥他就发疯
So he shot you?
他打你了吗
To be honest, if he hadn't,
说实话 如果他不这么做
I would have though the was a faggot.
我会以为他是个同志
And the sex was great that night.
但那晚真的很棒
The painand the pleasure...very exciting.
痛并快乐着 非常销魂
L'chayim.
干杯
Hello?
喂
Heylia? This is Joseph.
海莉亚吗 我是约瑟夫
Joseph? Joseph.
约瑟夫 约瑟夫
So, how are you?
你好吗
Well, I'm feeling somewhat conflicted, Heylia.
我觉得我现在有点矛盾 海莉亚
As a follower of islam,
作为伊♥斯♥兰♥的信徒
one of the evils we must be watchful for
我们必须要抗拒一个
is the enticing beauty of women.
女人迷人的魅力
Yet I -- I'd very much like to see you.
但是我 我非常想见你
That's a compliment, right?
这是赞美话咯
Are you available for marriage?
你可以结婚的是吧
Excuse me? Did you just propose?
什么 你刚才是不是向我求婚了
Damn, you don't waste no time, Farrakhan.
天呐 你可真不浪费一点时间 法拉坎
Oh, no, no. I'm sorry if you misunderstood.
不 不是 我很抱歉让你误会了
I was just inquiring if you were available
我只是想问你愿不愿意
for marriage down the line.
以结婚为前提和我交往
Right now, I wish us to get better acquainted.
现在我希望我们能更好的了解对方
I love the way you talk.
我爱你说话的方式
You want to date me, right?
你想约会对吗
Look, I've been waiting here for two hours.
看 我在这里等了两个小时
Excuse me just a minute, Heylia.
抱歉 等我一下 海莉亚
I understand your frustration, ma'am,
我可以理解你的沮丧 女士
and we will find your bags.
我将尽力去找到你的行李的
I'm doing my best.
我尽力了
Devil bitch.
该死的婊♥子♥
Heylia, I'm afraid anything beyond phone calls
海莉亚 我恐怕现在所有的话在电♥话♥里
would be unwise at this juncture.
讲是不明智的
The temptation would be too great.
但是它的诱惑又是巨大的
How long it gonna take until you get unwise, 'cause,
你要多久才可以变回明智呢 因为
well, no disrespect to muhammad,
不是说对默♥罕♥默♥德♥不敬仰
but I think you're damn fine,
但是我觉得你真♥他♥妈♥的好
and I want to see you face-to-face.
而且我想见到你
I'll see you in 40 minutes.
四十分钟后见
What are you doing?
你干嘛
Oh, I thought we were hitting it off.
我觉得我们正在磨合
Yeah, we are. Good.
对 是的 很好
oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
It's too soon since your lover died.
是不是你爱人死后我们发展太快了
No, I've been with many men.
不 我已经交往过很多人了
Helps to get over things.
有助我从往事中恢复
Good.
那好
Am I getting mixed messages here or...
是不是我哪里会错意了 还是
look, you're adorable...
你很可爱
but I'm not attracted to you.
但是并不吸引我
Sorry.
抱歉
Are you a chubby chaser or something?
你不会是喜欢什么变♥态♥同性恋或者什么吧
No, you just --
不是 你只是
I like a man, someone big and strong,
我喜欢的男人 他要很魁梧很强壮
someone who can grow a beard.
他要蓄须
You're pretty,
你是个帅小伙
and I could flip you like a pancake.
不过我在床上可以把你像个饼一样掀开
You'd ask permission instead of
与其迎合我
just slamming me up against a wall
不如粗鲁的把我按在墙上
and fucking me until I cum like a volcano.
干得我像火山一样热情
But we can still be friends, right?
但是我们仍然是朋友 不是吗
I want to try the glock next,
我想试一下格洛克半自动手♥枪♥
or maybe the magnum.
或者是马格南左轮手♥枪♥
Easy there, cowgirl. Maybe next time.
悠着点 牛仔女孩 也许下次再试
We're done?
就这么结束了吗
I've got a long drive to pacific beach,
我还要开很久才能到海滩呢
and it takes me hours tosterilize my piercing needles. Sorry.
还需要还几个小时消毒针眼呢
Do you like going undercover?
你喜欢执行秘密任务
With you I do.
和你一起就喜欢
Oh, come on. It's exciting, isn't it?
来吧 这很刺♥激♥ 不是吗
Until you get shot in the ass by a meth freak with a nail gun.
直到你被一个发疯的毒贩用钉枪射中屁♥股♥
Yeah,it's exciting.
是啊 是很刺♥激♥
Bye.
再见
Can I try the shiny one with the pretty, pearly grip.
我能试下那把亮闪闪把手上镶钻的吗
Sorry, we're closing in 10 minutes.
抱歉 我们十分钟后就关门了
You don't have to go home, but you can't shoot here.
你用不着回去 但是你不能在这里开枪
Oh, here's your license, Ms.Laplante.
你的驾照 拉普兰蒂小姐
It's Lacy. My mother is Ms.Laplante.
我叫蕾西 我妈才是拉普兰蒂
What are you doing back here?
你跑回这里干嘛
How often do you get to see a grow house being built
你多久会照看下你的种植屋呢
hold, baby.
等下 宝贝
Close your eyes. Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛 闭上你的眼睛
Shut up. I'm serious.
闭嘴 我是认真的
Come on. Close your eyes. Step in.
说真的 闭上你的眼睛 走进来
Now, I want you to picture a bright, bright room
现在 我希望你想象一间非常明亮的房♥间
filled with beauful, green plants.
里面长满了美丽的绿色植物
Look at the leaves. Look closer now.
看看那叶子 凑近点来
What's on those leaves?
叶子上是什么
What is growing on those leaves? Why,it's --
叶子上长的什么 为什么是
it's money. We're growing money.
是钱 我们种钱呢
Well,if bullshit makes the grass grow,
也许牛粪让草生长的
then maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Oh, but this ain't bullshit.
这不是牛粪
This is hydro.
这是水疗
Damn! They're fast.
妈的 他们真快
I think they're meth addicts.
我觉得他们嗑药了
They're not using any nail guns, are they?
他们没有用任何注射器啊
I'm sorry it's taking so long.
抱歉 久等了
I'm Victor. Hi, I'm Lacy.
我是维克多 嗨 我是蕾西
I like your eyeballs.
我喜欢你的眼瞳
Thank you, Victor. They're real, you know.
谢谢 维克多 你要知道它们是真的
Who the hell is that?
又他妈的谁啊
Can I help you?
有什么要我帮忙的吗
This is for you.
这是给你的
What is it?. Baklava
这是什么 果仁蜜糖千层酥
What for?
干嘛
You are new to the neighborhood.
你是我们的新邻居
This is to say goodbye.
这是告别礼
You don't like blacks?
你不喜欢黑人是吧
I have no problem with the negroes.
我和黑鬼没有打交道
I like your music and your fried foods.
我喜欢你们的音乐还有油炸食物
What's your problem?
那你想干嘛
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表